Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,842 members, 7,979,971 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 09:34 PM

Disenfranchised By Youth Corp Members Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disenfranchised By Youth Corp Members Already (344 Views)

Inec, PDP Disenfranchised Me - Yinka Olaofe, UPN Ogun Assembly Candidate (pics) / Taraba PDP Chair’s Name Missing In Inec’s Register And700-others Disenfranchised / Who Has Disenfranchised The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disenfranchised By Youth Corp Members Already by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2015
First of all ( students echoed "Introduction"wink, I have not gotten my PVC and so is most people that registered in the same center with me.
This is because my the center were I registered never existed and is not in existence.

While avoiding so much queue at the centers close to me during the registration, I stumbled on a center where I could be about muber 26 should I join the queue. I decided to suspend activities and queue to register for INEC Voter card. Thank God I succeeded that very day to register.

As anounced about the collection of PVC, I set out again to queue for my card but finds out there was no queue because there was no officers to provide the PVC.

I decided to go to INEC office but found out that we are actually many that were duped by youth corp members. They are telling me that I belpng to another ward far from my location.

It was then we learned that the youth cor members out of fear about their security at the community they were posted decided to set up an illegal center with support of their supervisor to carry out the registration at the location.

I thought they said it is zero center, why are they referring us to the community seen that it is not close to a place where you call home.

After several sortings of the card, WE I have not gotten my voter card and I am still wandering the fate of the community that was denied the registration. Who will hear the voice of those in Rural communities.
Re: Disenfranchised By Youth Corp Members Already by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 26, 2015
Two days yet no PVC

(1) (Reply)

Can GEJ Conquer The North? / Say A Prayer For Our Dear Nigeria, Just One Prayer / Breaking! Buhari Escapes Disqualification As Court Adjourns Eligibility Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.