Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,421 members, 7,940,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January (5773 Views)

Poll: Which team's winning this one?

Nigeria: 100% (8 votes)
Cote d'Ivoire: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire AYC 2015 (2 - 2) On 14th March, 2015 / Nigeria Vs Cote D' Ivoire (4-5): AFCON U-17 Final *Full Time* CIV Win By PKs / CAN U-17: Nigeria Vs Cote D'ivoire (0 - 1) On Wednesday 17-April-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by RSA(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2009
At least we meeting ghana,who have a team that look like under 20,even if they've cheated atleast they've cheated with 22 year olds unlike Nigerians who went for 28 year olds.Iam happy that they are meeting cameroon who have brought in their senior team grin,have you notice that their 16 years old gaolkeeper can throw a ball to the other goalie with one hand?
Nigeria vs cameroon is a match made in heaven,I called the "battle of cheaters".
I would not mind loosing to ghana,for us is not about winning the tournatment,it is about development,winning sometime is not everything.Esspecially when countries like Nigeria cheats.

That is why our game plan is to make them tired,cause they are older.then push hard on the last 20 mins,by that time they cant even run,the beauty of youth grin
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by ogazi007(m): 10:12am On Jan 26, 2009
We didnot deserved the win.wether we win this trophy(by mistake)or not,i think laden should be sacked.
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by timmfikk(m): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2009
helenpee:

congrats, we remain the giants!

Whose Giant, Nigeria Village Giant or what! tongue tongue
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by ayusco: 10:38am On Jan 26, 2009
RSA:

At least we meeting ghana,who have a team that look like under 20,even if they've cheated atleast they've cheated with 22 year olds unlike Nigerians who went for 28 year olds.Iam happy that they are meeting cameroon who have brought in their senior team grin,have you notice that their 16 years old gaolkeeper can throw a ball to the other goalie with one hand?
Nigeria vs cameroon is a match made in heaven,I called the "battle of cheaters".
I would not mind loosing to ghana,for us is not about winning the tournatment,it is about development,winning sometime is not everything.Esspecially when countries like Nigeria cheats.

That is why our game plan is to make them tired,cause they are older.then push hard on the last 20 mins,by that time they cant even run,the beauty of youth grin

sharrap RSA every knows we only took 25 year olds grin funny wat u said about cameroon especialy that '20 yr old' striker built like the rock. take care & all the best against granpa stars. hope we meet again in the final cool
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by nateev(m): 10:53am On Jan 26, 2009
let us hope Nigeria will gon all the way and bring the trouphy.then we can truly rejoice.
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by cvibe: 10:54am On Jan 26, 2009
Nateev, exhibit no fear. Of course we will.
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:06am On Jan 26, 2009
AS with all competitions where we (the fans) hope on a bunch of inconsistent coaches and field-play.

It'll pass, since we missed humiliation at the opening stages, we'll face devastating disgrace at the second stage.

We no go eva learn
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by nateev(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2009
this is African cup. we no suppose too fear of humiliation. two games to go. that team can win. hope nigeria
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by staloone(m): 11:52am On Jan 26, 2009
nateev your rite. cos Yesterday been Sunday 25th Jan. 09 nigerias flying eagles waloped CIV by three unreplyed goals. in fact i watched that game from beging to the final whistle. They tried although they have not reached that peak yet, but they showed more seriousness when lauching a counter attack, the most interesting thing was that the two guys that was punished for their conduct got the second and the winner goal for the Boso let team.

I was happy, i just want Nigerians to always see this country as great not rubbles of confused people cos when the nation is doing well, we all happy. After all, when the Golden Eaglets did it in 2007 we all rejoiced, so we should learn to appreciate good things, those little little things arround us.

Naija 4 real. I am Proud to be a Nigerian!!!

if e d pain you make u skata ur head 4 block.!!! tongue
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by CCampbell(m): 12:00pm On Jan 26, 2009
Our grand deception continues! It is truly sad since we are not even interested in genuine youth development. My suggestion: Forget about football for a while and concentrate on the so called lesser sports like chess, tennis, badminton etc. Lets see wot ace Ndanusa has up his sleeves.
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by lexyman(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
coach laden should do more work on the midfield   or else the cameroon under 38 guys will beat nigeria under 31 guys
i pray this guys can play football in another 10years to come
, cos i can see old men on the pitch,  grin grin grin[
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by khanye(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2009
khanye:

9ja 3 - CO De' Vour - 0

I said so. SOme days ago grin
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by saviola77(m): 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
Going by what i saw yesterday, those men will get beaten by cameroun if they raise their game.
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by Jarus(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2009
RSA:

ROTFLMAO grin grin
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by ohaechesi(m): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2009
ogazi007:

We didnot deserved the win.wether we win this trophy(by mistake)or not,i think laden should be sacked.

Sharrap, what wrong has Laden done to you? Abeg, i want the trophy be celeberated in Nigeria jare. angry grin
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by honeric01(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2009
If we win the cup, you can go block them at the airport, then snatch the cup and return it to CAF or Rwanda. Yeye
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by Mmuo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 26, 2009
@cristalz
I be like say U dey see vision.

Cheers

Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by Mmuo(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2009
Patriotism, Naija
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by ayobase(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2009
hmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by javalove(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2009
tank Allah for Nl. I no even no say we dey play match.

This place na dead end walahi.

Anywayz, i m hapi we won.

We playing who next? Did i hear u say cameroon !!!!!!!!!!!!

Dem plenty for here oooo cos i m just 17km away from cameroon

and wud be there on sunday for d weekend!!!

hope we mama dem papa oooo
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by alukstea(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's so so amazing we got this far not cause of how good we're but with the Center Man's Help but it's all good i mean it happen there's always a favorite for any match even the one's played in soccer and other unknown places but this is good , I know and i'm so certain this Piece of Adult Boys or sorry Matured lads sorry did i say that i mean Overgrown Boys would get knocked out of this Competitions Early i'm sure and i'm happy they made it to the world cup even though they dont deserve a place i'm happy they made it there i cant wait to see our own Cheif coach Mr Cheif Doctor Reverend Elder Engineer Coach Ladan Bosso do his thing and i'm sure till then the Board wouldnt know how much disgrace this man would bring to our football,He's so Cramp he doesnt bring out anything from the Boys.
The Boys are this far cause Individually they're good and they just doing what they can best and thats why they're here i've watched all of our matches and i can say here that it was only the one we played with Egypt we played like a Team the other matches we were so outplayed and classed and i was so so suprised and Tensed when in the course of our last Match the referee awarded a Penalty i'm sure he'd have gotten home and begged God to forgive him cause the Penalty wasnt supposed to be anyways thats the reward of not been Clinical i mean the Ivorians had so much chances to kill off the game in the Early mins of the Math(Both Halves) but they wasted all of this chances, I'm sure even when the boys come home without this cups he'll just raise a debate but i'm sure he'll take them to world cup and showcase how poor he is anyways i'm not gonna ponder about this so much cause that man in charge is just not supposed to be but my luck with those lads and about the guy talking of the 16years old Cameronian Keeper i suppose you didnt look at the chin of our own No 9 and see so much Pores there lol i'm sure they'll spend so much time shaving to clear off their Bears but it's alright i just wish them the Best
grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by otokx(m): 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2009
so much age cheating eh?
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by Olaolufred(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
I suspect match-fixing. Or Official influence to make Nigeria win the match at all cost.
From the comment made by FIFA Vice president at the event marking the official launch of Nigeria 2009
U-17 FIFA world cup, I suspect there were backyard influence to tilt the match in favour of Nigeria.
In his Comment, "When i came, i knew the minister was unhappy, i asked him why? and he said ,
South africa had just beaten our U-20 team, Then i told him, Don't worry".
Then i also informed him that Nigeria will win the Cote d' ivoire match 3-Nil.
And after the match, i told him, Did i not tell you?.
I did not watch the Match, but people confessed that our team played nothing to deserve 3-nil win.
So what actually happened?
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by lexyman(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2009
the men won, just because they played with boys. let's see wot will happen tomorrow . undecided undecided undecided
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by Jarus(m): 10:36am On Jan 28, 2009
U-17 FIFA world cup, I suspect there were backyard influence to tilt the match in favour of Nigeria.
In his Comment, "When i came, i knew the minister was unhappy, i asked him why? and he said ,
South africa had just beaten our U-20 team, Then i told him, Don't worry".
Then i also informed him that Nigeria will win the Cote d' ivoire match 3-Nil.
And after the match, i told him, Did i not tell you?.

A top FIFA official could not be so careless top publicly reveal a ''backyard influence'' like that.

Just an expensive joke, I believe
Re: AYC: Nigeria(3) Vs Cote D'Ivoire(0) On Sunday 25th January by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:50am On Jan 29, 2009
for all those who actually hoped Nigerian would go further than the first group, 10 gbosa for your head, I said it already, we will loser, if our preparations, our performances in recent times and the competence of some of our recycled PE teachers now call ed National coaches is anything to go by, we will always lose, illiterate coaches, illiterate players, illiterate spectators,

AS with all competitions where we (the fans) hope on a bunch of inconsistent coaches and field-play.

It'll pass, since we missed humiliation at the opening stages, we'll face devastating disgrace at the second stage.

We no go eva learn

Mata don finish abi, go back to work grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Vs Mauritania: AFCON 2023 (1 - 0) On 16th January 2024 / AbleFast.com - Football Pools Bettings Tips/Records / Two Odd Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.