Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates (31892 Views)

Seller Tampers With Expired Lipton's Date Before Selling It(Pics) / Man Selling Expired Yogurt In Kaduna Dealt With (photos) / Paste Pics Of Your Healthy Meal Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Agbegilodo: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.

And how is this connected to the topic at hand
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
softapple:
o shut d Bleep off n go Bleep or finger or use a Love Machine on ur pussy.
so because u wrote jamb,u feel u can talk eh? I don't blame u,nairaland has no age restriction. Silly boy
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Maross(m): 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ poster,
please you need to report this to consumer protection council immediately (please, I am appealing to you). the truth is some distributors and manufacturers are involved in a lot of unethical acts not minding the health implications of their actions. We certainly cannot blame the regulators of inaction if relevant info is not given to them (like this one).
Beyond, the need to make profit, manufacturers and distributors should know that they are held in trust by consumers who ultimately consume the products.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wot d......
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by ceononi: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
I feel so sorry and pity for vibrant Nigerian youth on Nairaland, when they create misunderstanding between each other with the Buhari and Jonathan issue, how do you expect a confused president to lead a country, and how can a aspiring presidential candidate lead a country when he is been funded by corrupt politicians. Jonathan is not moving us to the promise land, Buhari will fail whole fully if he tries to, I weep for my country simply because our youth can't take the responsibility of a future leader! Oh Nigeria I cry for thee... We want change and that change is revolution, not the miserable PDP and APC corrupt mongers change or continuity.
The change we want if people care to listen is change of administration, I don't care even if the opposing candidate is a full flesh devil with two horns and a fork in hand grin, I'm ready to vote him in cuz it can't get worse than this.....For those who choose to stand by the present administration well, I have just one question for y'all-if anyone of you had lost a friend, family or loved ones during this current administration to Boko haram, would you still stand by him
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Bowaley17(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rubb¡sh
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Rexnegro(m): 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
Are u a youth or grandpa ? Our youth dis our youth dat. Wetin sef why u no take front role to champion the revolution u talked about . My broda e no easy cos these people get money n guns to take u down if u try am. And more so don't forget our multi-ethnicity which is a kind of barrier for we youths to come together for this revolution u re talking abt.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Maross(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
@ almostfamous and smakati
you need to give the poster the benefit of doubt...the best thing to do in this situation is to report to the relevant authority (i.e consumer protection) and let them take it up. we have a lot of undiscerning consumers out there.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by JustCare: 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:
Hello!
This has been on my mind for years now. I have that burning desire to move this kind of revolution. We the youths really need to grab our government by force. A one million man protest in Abuja for a week or two can change the direction of things in these country.
What do you think
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maross:
you need to give the poster the benefit of doubt...the best thing to do in this situation is to report to the relevant authority (i.e consumer protection) and let them take it up. we have a lot of undiscerning consumers out there.
because the same story is on linda ikeji's blog, they brought it here too. They just copied and pasted the story,word for word. Nairaland, I hail

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by smakati(m): 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maross:
unfortunately I am not allowed to, its against the ethics of my profession, if th poster has any issue with a product complain first to cpc as you said or nafdac, he or she might even make some money, but you don't do such things on social media, its not pdp and apc abeg

For a professional, he will consider haccp. Was there a problem with the ingredients, was the right preservative added, was it sealed properly, did they store it properly. I am guessing the problem lies with storage conditions, I have seen it happen to infusion packs.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by JustCare: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

Are u a youth or grandpa ? Our youth dis our youth dat. Wetin sef why u no take front role to champion the revolution u talked about . My broda e no easy cos these people get money n guns to take u down if u try am. And more so don't forget our multi-ethnicity which is a kind of barrier for we youths to come together for this revolution u re talking abt.
I don't think they would be able to shoot all of us if we stand firm. BTW we still have a lot of youth who can think outside the box ethnicity-wise etc and spearhead this movement sad
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by JustCare: 1:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Agbegilodo:

And how is this connected to the topic at hand
Everyone here is trying to pass a message. He's not on a wrong course you know
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Gh0stFreak: 1:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin gala sellers be like

almostFamous:
I'm sorry,but u mods need to have some stories verified before bringing it to the frontpage. No source,no name,who is the person and where did u get these pictures. For all we know,this could be someone trying to put the makers of the sausage roll out of business. The pics look edited,as in photoshopped. Seun,please do the needful,tell ur mods to do their work well.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by neocortex: 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:

Please feel sorry for yourself and your generation, you have exchanged your brain for PAC stipend.
It is the duty of well meaning Nigerians to prevent you from suffering the consequences of your actions and inactions.
We will by voting GEJ preserve your right and dignity, we shall not let the wolf in sheep clothing prey on your future.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
so because u wrote jamb,u feel u can talk eh? I don't blame u,nairaland has no age restriction. Silly boy
im sorry 4 my actions
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Rexnegro(m): 2:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
JustCare:

I don't think they would be a to shoot all of us if we stand firm. BTW we still have a lot of youth who can think outside the box ethnicity-wise etc and spearhead this movementmovement sad
BTW we still have ? What happened to u bro... Now reconstruct ur statement and say BTW am still here...some youths have sold their loyalties to these people for a temporary gain(money) at the expense of their children future. Truth be told I understand ur postion but bro who want die ?
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by emperorbanks(m): 2:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
I'm sorry,but u mods need to have some stories verified before bringing it to the frontpage. No source,no name,who is the person and where did u get these pictures. For all we know,this could be someone trying to put the makers of the sausage roll out of business. The pics look edited,as in photoshopped. Seun,please do the needful,tell ur mods to do their work well.

thought I was the only one looking at it both ways. this could be forged by simply attaching spoilt products to yet to expire packages. the pic proves nothing. as much as seun can't be sued in line with the laws guiding a public forum such as this, it would help if the image of someone's business is not wrongly damaged.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by NobleG1(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
According to the person who shared the photo online, he said he purchased some Nigerian packaged sausage rolls with expiry date: BB: 28/03/2015. Even though it still has four days to its expiry date, check out what the rolls turned into. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/man-shares-disgusting-pics-of-expired.html?m=1

Maybe the expiry date wasn't altered. The company that produced it must have intentionally placed the date above the normal threshhold. E.g, if a product would last 12 months, the expiry date are normally placed in the 10th month or first week of 11th month. That's why Western products are still edible some weeks after expiry date.

So in this case, greed made the nigerian company to ignore this basic important rule.

Whenever you're buying any packaged food product in Nigeria, don't buy the ones that have less than 4 months to expire. Some Nigerian companies can't be trusted.

Food poisoning has killed a lot of people. So be safe!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by lordmario(m): 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
almostFamous:
REALLY ?
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Iamhackangel(m): 2:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:

i dont get.... are you trying to campaign for KOWA party or what lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by JustCare: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rexnegro:

BTW we still have ? What happened to u bro... Now reconstruct ur statement and say BTW am still here...some youths have sold their loyalties to these people for a temporary gain(money) at the expense of their children future. Truth be told I understand ur postion but bro who want die ?
yes! we've! (I at the front)
BTW what's life? Life is all we do while we wait for our dying day. If I we don't live up to these responsibilities before our dying day, then we've lived no life!
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
you won't find such in Jos where I live.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by darlenese(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Someone is trying to spoil someone's business here, who knows how long he kept them in his house?
Mod pls remove this post, I smell evil intentions
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by mavinc4u(f): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
playcharles:

Despite the fact that this your wonderful comment is not in accordance with the topic at hand, I would still say God bless your soul for this piece. Let them keep shouting the irritating change and power while our so called leaders would keep using our money for their personal needs
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by bodeoni: 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Assuming that the dates were altered is not very correct as a couple of things could have led to the spoilage of the sussage rolls.
1. It could be an issue right from the factory(packaging errors)
2. It could be an issue with the handling on the part of the retailers etc
3. Could even be an adulterated product
Not trying to defend anyone, just saying it would be wrong to conclude that the dates were altered.
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by MrCEO69(m): 11:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
emusmith:
According to the person who shared the photo online, he said he purchased some Nigerian packaged sausage rolls with expiry date: BB: 28/03/2015. Even though it still has four days to its expiry date, check out what the rolls turned into. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/man-shares-disgusting-pics-of-expired.html?m=1
op i guess u vnt watch "the making of sausage'' on YouTube guy u will never eat sausage again. Thanks to God i vnt tested one...
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by Afritop(m): 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2015
Babaneh:
is this transformation?
NO! IT IS COFIRMATION
Re: Man Shares Disgusting Pics Of Expired Nigerian Product With Altered Dates by olaabiola: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2015
i support you playcharles

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Yam Porridge Without Palm Oil: How Make Yam Porridge In Tomato Sauce / The Hungry Man Meal I Organized This Evening. / See The Water Yams We Bought For 1,500 Naira In Yakurr LGA, Cross River State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.