Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (1627 Views)

Court Orders Gov Lamido, 3 Others To Pay APC Candidate N30m In Damages / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m / Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
A Federal High Court in Lagos has ordered the the Nigerian Communications Commission and five others to pay the All Progressives Congress N500m for unlawfully shutting down the party’s presidential campaign fund-raising platform.

Apart from NCC, the other judgment debtors are Etisalat, MTN Nigeria Limited, Globacom Limited, Airtel Nigeria Limited and Visafone Communications Limited.

Justice Ibrahim Buba gave the order on Tuesday in Lagos.

Details shortly…

http://www.punchng.com/news/court-orders-ncc-telecom-firms-to-pay-apc-n500m/
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Ekiseme(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by loomer: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
The way dem de call money for this country like say na paper

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by chamboy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
More Campaign money .... oya NCC collec our money from ur oga

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by kasheemawo(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2015
truth will be surely prevail
sai Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is the New Nigeria I am dreaming of where govt agencies or corporate companies would not take the law into their hands. New Nigeria is Possible.....

Vote APC....

Vote Buhari.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Sleekydee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
am sure this might be just d consolation APC gets for all their troubles.... let's watch.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Dancee1(m): 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC failure party. Well, just console them serial losers so that they will not go bankrupt after d elections
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dancee1:
APC failure party. Well, just console them serial losers so that they will not go bankrupt after d elections

Keep dreaming sir.....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by dokyOloye: 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Immediately I saw d headline, I knew d judge was gonna be a Muhammad, Abubakar,Ibrahim, etc

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
[s]
dokyOloye:
Immediately I saw d headline, I knew d judge was gonna be a Muhammad, Abubakar,Ibrahim, etc
[/s]

Immediately i saw your comment, I knew this comment will be coming from a clueless man like dokyOloye.......

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by vedaxcool(m): 3:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP loosing left right and center, come 28 Mar, they will be ushered into a new era in Nigeria, a CHANGE Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by vanilson(m): 3:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai GENERAL Akintunde MOHAMMADU okechukwu BUHARI

Vote #CHANGE

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by POPdecorator: 3:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
That is what PDP cause for u (NCC)
u go regret now
pls pay the money fast fast and let start anoda compaign

sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dey better not use ma tax money to pay dis useless group called apc.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by dokyOloye: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
gateleo:

Immediately i saw your comment, I knew this comment will be coming from a clueless man like dokyOloye.......
chai,e be like APC e-thugs are on duty today.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by omenka(m): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Grandpa!! Rule of Law already taking roots prior his swearing in. smiley

Only the desperately corrupt and morally bankrupt would wanna stand in the way of Grandpa's ascension to Aso Rock. But they will always have their voices drowned by the voices of an overwhelming majority of Nigerians. smiley

God bless our Grandpa.
God bless our Pastor.
God bless APC.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gateleo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
chai,e be like APC e-thugs are on duty today.

For your information... we are not thugs/e-thugs... We are Nigerians that want CHANGE....

So Vote APC... Vote Change....

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by sammyj: 4:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
PDP and the clueless one is just receiving blows left , right up and down while APC and the change movement is progress and would continue to progress until our distinguished humble integrity free general is sworn in come May 2015 !!!!

SAI BABA / PYO .

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by RockMaxi: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
dokyOloye:

We've tried everything humanly possible to shield your stu.p.i.d.i.t.y from others but you have successfully defied all logic... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by dokyOloye: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
RockMaxi:

We've tried everything humanly possible to shield your stu.p.i.d.i.t.y from others but you have successfully defied all logic... smiley

Janjagrass ,I de hail oo.
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
dokyOloye:
Immediately I saw d headline, I knew d judge was gonna be a Muhammad, Abubakar,Ibrahim,
etc

Nigerians dont even know Corruption is so high in Nigeria is because of the JUDICIARY.... Not GEJ and executives.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by Nakarey(m): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
God bless the judge... There is hope for Nigeria!
Since they denied us the opportunity to make our contributions, they will instead pay through their nose!

Am sure there is still enough of GEJ dollars left,it shouldn't be a problem for NCC to pay.

#FeelTheChange..its coming!!!
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by dokyOloye: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Nigerians dont even know Corruption is so high in Nigeria is because of the JUDICIARY.... Not GEJ and executives.
some of us know but unfortunately Thief.nubu has so much compromised most of d press houses and by extension a large number of Nigerians who cannot think critically.
I have never heard any judge accuse GEJ of trying to influence his work yet ppl blame GEJ for corruption in Nigeria.
They also forget that his interference with d work of d judiciary is d breeding ground for dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by dele1727: 5:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please FP ....lalastica , seun and co...
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by ellechrystal(f): 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just dey look
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by agabusta: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
The APC wining streaks just started. The final one that will nail the coffin of the PDP will be declared on Mon next week.

Eagerly waiting.... smiley smiley

GMB/PYO!
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by KpStone(m): 5:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is good. I see light at the end of the tunnel

Peeps, Let's do this for Africa

CHANGE
Re: Court Orders NCC, Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m by gen2briz(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
dokyOloye:

Immediately I saw you comment, I knew it will be from a clueless TAN.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Polling Unit In Kano Today / Kogi State, A Moving Snail? / Governor Of Plateau State Appoints SSG, Chief Of Staff & Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.