Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:13 PM

Certification Edge Job Hunt!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Certification Edge Job Hunt!! (1268 Views)

The Importance Of Self-evaluation In Job Hunt/search / ''the Money Or Continue Your Job Hunt Another Place'' / 8 Stages Of A Successful Job Hunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certification Edge Job Hunt!! by CEdge: 3:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
Pmjobs@certificationedge.com

One of the leading organization providing payment channel services in Nigeria is recruiting Project Managers with at least 3 Years of Project Management experience ( Managed IT related Projects is an added advantage ).
Pay Range: N2.5m - 4.5m
Forward your CV and Identity Image to Pmjobs@certificationedge.com
Re: Certification Edge Job Hunt!! by Diamby: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
please cert edge what about the test and interview we did at your place early march i have not heard anything.Should we still be awaitng your response?The post was for graduate trainee.
Re: Certification Edge Job Hunt!! by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 25, 2015
Diamby:
please cert edge what about the test and interview we did at your place early march i have not heard anything.Should we still be awaitng your response?The post was for graduate trainee.

Sorry if this sounds somehow to you...
Just my little observation...
Next time always quote the person so that he can quickly have a notification for your point in his/her profile...that's how NL works...
My view though!!!
Re: Certification Edge Job Hunt!! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 25, 2015
CEdge:
Pmjobs@certificationedge.com

One of the leading organization providing payment channel services in Nigeria is recruiting Project Managers with at least 3 Years of Project Management experience ( Managed IT related Projects is an added advantage ).
Pay Range: N2.5m - 4.5m
Forward your CV and Identity Image to Pmjobs@certificationedge.com

Cedge,
Sir/Madam
Please can you please attend to a nairalander @Diamby question...
I think it is crucial...
Re: Certification Edge Job Hunt!! by CEdge: 11:46am On Apr 07, 2015
@Diambly - The selection has been made, The Employee who was selected resumed almost immediately after the interview. An email of the recruitment deadline was sent to your email. Please check to confirm and if you didn't get it kindly inbox your email address to pmjobs@certificationedge, so as to register to our newsletters. Hope this reply finds your need. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Where Does Springrock Energy Has It Offices In Nigeria? / Nestle Nigeria Plc Holds Interview / Please Who Else Got Dragnet Cbt Test For Access Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.