Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,535 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:56 PM

Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou (924 Views)

Amaechi And Wife Loved Up After His Ministerial Screening(photos) / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo) / Zahra Buhari And Dele Momodu Pictured Together In London As They Support Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou by onojaduru: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
The friendship between Dele Momodou and Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State did not start because of this election.

It seems that both of them have been friends for long.Checkout these photos of the two APC members.

Re: Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou by okiezman(m): 3:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
One is a pig and one is a bodyguard and driver that's all.... thank you
Re: Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou by dealslip(f): 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
This Dele Momodu just dey expand everyday. See him stomach like a pot of soup. I hope Chibuzor and Dele get appointments for their fanatic support for GMB. If Amaechi gets nothing. Walahi blood go flow for APC.
Re: Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou by sammyj: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
Amaechi my governor my governor ride on. The main man and the conquer of SHEPOPOTEMUS and the clueless one !!!!!
Re: Checkout These Lovely Photos Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi And Dele Momodou by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai APC

This is real TEAM WORK(ING) for success.....I can not believe that our politicians in the opposition can be this united for a common purpose.

Sai Buhari....this is getting so real grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Court Orders NCC,Telecom Firms To Pay APC N500m / Collation Of Result To Start 12pm Tomorrow-inec / Current Result Statistics Between APC And PDP Presidential Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.