Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd (51146 Views)

Massive Crowd Welcomes Buhari At Airport (Photos) / Gov.Fashola And Ambode Dancing Dorobucci(Photo) / Jonathan Pulls massive Crowd At Kano Presidential Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Cammo: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
Enjoyment mama one. Carry go
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
What is massive here

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by wunderkiind(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lol!

Looks like she was dancing GAGNAM STYLE to me. cheesy grin
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by MKO4ever(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Local woman

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by 2fine2fast(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
My Girlfriend was there with her friends from FUTA...
She collected her 5K.
Meanwhile Sai BUHARI

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by santinoj(m): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
You people make me laugh? She is campaigning for her husband or herself? You people really don't know much about this so called Mama Piss!!!
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by otumalagicruz(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
A woman with a rooted evil heart "stone dem to death" ur end is coming[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by shammah1(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
Are you better than her?
cyril83:

That shameless amoeba is only doing more damage with her reckless speeches.

Do you think nigerians like her ? some people are voting buhari just because of this fat lips.

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
cyril83:

That shameless amoeba is only doing more damage with her reckless speeches.

Do you think nigerians like her ? some people are voting buhari just because of this fat lips.
exactly, i wanted to vote for Gej but this PEJ made me to change my mind.

6 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by ibietela2(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Then what's our own business with his wife,thats their personal matter,who cares,wasn't she suppose to be correcting her husband when he was screwing up? She was busy siphoning country fund,election comes,she wants to siphon more,shes campaigning vigorously,and you're here praising her for trying to cross over to go and eat more of the country fund,when will Nigerians wisen up?

Buhari, Tinubu, none will come to your burial if you don’t take it easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Sleemzy3(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
kosovo:
He that finds a wife finds a good thing..

Despite her grammatical blunders, you can't take away her ruthless campaign for her husband..

Even if everyone thinks GEJ is clueless, she doesn't give a hoot..

For me, this is the definition of a wife!

No president's wife has ever campaigned like this in Nigeria. If GEJ wins, she definitely deserves a pat at the back for a job well done.
Don't be deceived. She's only doing all those to extend her stay in Aso rock... Do you know all she stands to lose if she leaves now? If you don't know ask Obj

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:
People just de insult this woman, she no get problem at all, enjoying life to the fullest

This woman is just fun and full of life, also very emotional. God will bless her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Dyoungstar: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who named BUHARI Okechukwu?

The woman is enjoying her life, haters are hating.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Gwammen(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mama peace yar zamani
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by bameyi(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
she is dancing dorobucci and generator dey run for background where is the credit of good governance

7 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by HighChief4(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ilekeh:
Looks like a whale nau

Couldn't tell which part of her body was shaking.

Is this Ileke Idi?
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
she and her husband have embarrassed the country enough.

4 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by LogicPower(m): 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where are our Chibok girls? Daris God O!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm6AGpM4GRg

3 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Ilekeh(f): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
HighChief4:

Is this Ileke Idi?

Is someone sending a hired killer to find ileke idi? Third time today.
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
kosovo:
He that finds a wife finds a good thing..

Despite her grammatical blunders, you can't take away her ruthless campaign for her husband..

Even if everyone thinks GEJ is clueless, she doesn't give a hoot..

For me, this is the definition of a wife!

No president's wife has ever campaigned like this in Nigeria. If GEJ wins, she definitely deserves a pat at the back for a job well done.

Are you voting for GEJ or his wife?

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
STPEACE:
exactly, i wanted to vote for Gej but this PEJ made me to change my mind.

I hope u will not change your mind and go to hell because of ur landlord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by chibwike(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2015
Adekorya:
Who is the president btw her and Jona?

she's talkative.

Can't imagine Michel Obama doin all this.

She's just like Gbagbo's wife

I pray she shld not end up like her.
is this usa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by iyobosadavid: 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Bunch of loser always dancing at their Failure, and programed robots here busy cheering her up here. I hadve Decided for change....I still remain that Niger Delta boy.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Bollinger(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
loomer:
People just de insult this woman, she no get problem at all, enjoying life to the fullest

You have a problem if you cannot find issues with her being in the fore front of her husbands campaign. In a saner climate, her verbal affronts, undiplomatic utterances, and total disregard for the sensibilities of the populace would have guaranteed that her husband would not be re elected. But no, not in Nigeria. A country of sycophants. As long as the crumbs from the table keeps dropping, then all is well.

5 Likes

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by geepee11(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
Victory dance....GEJ we know...

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by heywhytech1(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
I just dont know why I dislike this woman, probably because of GEJ and her reckless utterances , I am not even sure, can someone help me out ?
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by goshen26: 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
I love this woman, she can't b intimidated.

lol

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Bollinger(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
heywhytech1:
I just dont know why I dislike this woman, probably because of GEJ and her reckless entrances , I am not even sure, can someone help me out ?

You are not mistaken. You probably are one of the few saner beings in the populace.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Free Mama. Enjoy Ur Life
Re: Mama Peace At It Again: Dancing Dorobucci In Ondo State Amid Massive Crowd by Karleb(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
The DJ should have played shoki joor. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) / Pictures Of New Abule-Egba Fly Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.