Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,780 members, 7,969,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:00 AM

As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) (83104 Views)

As A Husband What Would You Do If A Man Buys Your Wife A Phone Worth 100k / Uk-based Wife Disrupts Wedding Between Her Husband & New Wife - pics / If This Was Your Husband What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by missbehave247(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nothing, na my man now
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Akbee(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
thinking.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by dre11(m): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
This has gone too far if that's is the bestman
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by DesChyko: 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dude!! It's my wedding!
Too early to start raising dust.
A banter with my friend over chilled bottles of winegrin

That's all angry
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Hamatrony(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
sirRiddy:
The guy wants to know if the
thing is real or fake.

Abi naaa, as plastic bumbum ful evrywhr ds days grin
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by holyokoto(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
I will truncate it and unfriend that Guy
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Temmytea70(m): 7:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
If you are the husband of this lady
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic

Who is d husband self
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
d guy will hav to explain to me wat he forgot in my wife's ass dat makes him to touch lyk he is searching 4 smtin or else its army, police, navy, brigade, scout, gladiators, vigilante, bakassi and issakaba dat i will use to torture him on d crime of ass negligence.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by doitright2011: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
What will you do if the wedding pictures comes out and you see your best man doing this to your wife in the pic

which one do you know is the husband
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Blackett:
The guy touching the ass is her husband.

If you zoom closer, you'll see that the guy she is leaning on, is also holding the waist of the girl in front.

yeah u are right...if not na to use pump open the guy head o cos if he get mind run this kind thing for open pic then he dey do worse behind the scenes
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by MKO4ever(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
SpeedyConnect:
Accident

Tai, this one nor be any accident, the guy hold the things wella
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by TreasureTayo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
daviyjones:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy revenge!!!!
lmaooooo!!!!!
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Goodnuel: 7:29pm On Mar 24, 2015
If its my gee John, I won't bother. That guy can so look out for a brother..
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
The guy wants to know if the
thing is real or fake.or wether it is ballon that is there grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by scylla27(m): 7:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin coolAn sad intentional foul,,,
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Kingpinukecy(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2015
for him wedding day i go do dsame tin 2him wife...but if he has married i will go 2his wife and romance ha,not only touching ha booty curve...haha
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahahaha very funny pic grin he should be her hubby anyway unless they wouldn't have taken the pic successfully, guys don't joke with such tongue

1 Like

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by geophyscist: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
i will kill the guy involve and still continue with the relationship.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by ahizih(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
That same thing that will happen to GEJ come march 28(saturday) will also be applicable to her,of cause you don't need me to still tell you that is all about goners
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by oathman(m): 7:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
i will just tear the picture...... simple cool
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by skykenny: 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
weconnect:
She must tell me what she had in common with him before. For the man, I will treat him like a dog that he is for that shameful act.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by SenatorChuka(m): 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
Look at the husband and see what he is doing too
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Wizkoko(m): 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
only people that watch Nigerian films would know this movie.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by mytime24(f): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
undecided
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by skykenny: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
But this must be a movie. I doubt if this can really happen in real life except if your best man has been having psychiatric problem and you insist on using him for your wedding.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by jevic(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hahaha.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by obiisaboy: 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
undecided undecided hmmmm what I paid 4....... No story oh
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Tanyogo(m): 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is Wat we call "uku reality test ". He just want to ascertain the authenticity of that ass.
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by skondo(m): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Which kind play b dat!
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Guys relax it's just a friendly gesture grin tongue

*Runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by otumalagicruz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
:oNah datz her husband, d truth is dat were 2 b anoda guy I will go bizzaire
Re: As Her Husband, What Will You D If You See This? (picture) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
I wont do anything..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Stingy Elder Brother / Almost Slept With Our Housegirl / How The West Corrodes Our Morality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.