Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,400 members, 7,978,272 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo (1861 Views)

'President Buhari Called Me' - Dogara / Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 24, 2015

Okay this is
what
happened.
Uche Jumbo
reposted a
write up on
facebook
which talked
about how
Buhari’s wife
called Edo
women
prostitutes. She got blasted by some fans
for reposting the article and now she has
come out to say that she is not rooting for
any particular party but only a women’s
right activist. This is what she first posted;
Please NOTE this is not about APC / PDP or
who you are voting…..(file under what we
shouldn’t use to campaign as girl – child
trafficking is an advocacy I support and can
tell you it’s sensitive )this was sent to me
Concerned Nigerian gender activists have
called on the women of Edo State to forgive
the unguarded comments recently credited
to Mrs. Aisha Buhari, wife of the APC
Presidential Candidate, General
Muhammadu Buhari.
Mrs. Buhari had in a campaign rally for her
husband’s presidential bid in Edo State over
the weekend had described the women of
Edo State, as “prostitutes” claiming her
husband’s administration will stop the
prostitution by Edo women abroad.
In a swift response to Mrs. Buhari on
Monday in Benin, Sarah Obozuwa, Founder
of the Edo Women for Change (EWC) called
on Edo women to forgive Mrs. Buhari.
“Aisha Buhari was born on September 29,
1979. As of today, Mrs. Buhari is only 35
years of age. She was married to Buhari in
August 13, 1989, at the age of 9. This
means that Buhari at age 47, in 1989 was
having sex with Aisha Buhari at the tender
age of 9, an underage according to the
constitution of Nigeria. So Mrs. Buhari is a
victim of sustained childhood rape and her
outbursts are understandable”, she said.
Speaking further, Mrs. Obozuwa said: “How
Buhari got Aisha Buhari pregnant at age 13
is a chilling story of a Buhari who defiled
Aisha as a little child while she was visiting
Zulai, Buhari’s eldest daughter who was her
playmate. It is ironic how such a
traumatized woman now stands at the
vanguard of stigmatizing fellow women.”
Then this was her reply after some fans
bashed her;
As a supporter of all advocacy for women. …
be it domestic violence,child marriage,
women rights or what have you.i stay out
of politics but… i shared the last post when
I saw it and made my research… i repeat I
don’t care about APC or PDP …. have never
taken money from any political party
because I don’t EVER want to loose my right
to question people about their statements
and if the first lady made that statement I
will still post it as i don’t like using
stereotypical term in addressing ‘issues’ ….if
you insult me on my page I will simply block
you and not sweat it but it wouldn’t stop
me from sharing my thoughts and beliefs
or my love for A better Nigeria.you are free
to Google the speech.#UJR

3 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
D woman weh buhari rape at d age of 9 years old!

2 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by midolian(m): 5:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
So Uche "Dumbo" also fell for this PDP crap? I withdraw all the respect I hav for her from this moment..

OREMUSSANCTUS:
you deserve this every day and night.

8 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by sosanova: 5:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Sai Uche Jumbo
Sai GEj
Buhari will cry again on saturday
Thief-nubu will be hospitalised when GEJ is declared winner on Sunday evening
PDP...POWER
APC...Propaganda

2 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by macpetrus(m): 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
Na wa o, so Buhari is a rapist aside from been a brutal dictator .

The only way to end this controversy is to tell us with proof how old zulai (Buharis eldest daughter) is as at today since the story say that she went to visit Buharis eldest daughter when she was cradle robbed.

1 Like

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Niwdog(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
What!! Buhari a rapist!! Obama must hear this

1 Like

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by AustineE1: 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
My dear uche,mrs Buhari is a disgrace to women in general,she was brought up in an environment where they think others are infidels why they are the righteous ones.....instead of her using this time to fight paedophilia in the North but she wont do that....vote wisely,vote for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by otukpo(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2015
Its like in a class of PEJ and mrs
Buhari, mrs. Buhari came last.

2 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
I usually don't do this, but today i have to... Is this how you intend to sell you candidate to the masses? By name calling any critic? Then,I'm sorry YOU DON'T KNOW THE TRUE DEFINITION OF DEMOCRACY!
midolian:
So Uche "Dumbo" also fell for this PDP crap? I withdraw all the respect I hav for her from this moment..

you deserve this every day and night.

4 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who is Uche Jumbo?

2 Likes

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by iamrealdeji(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
What I notice since postponement of election is that GEJ seems to be having more supporters than Buhari which wasn't like that before postponement,but let's wait and see
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by Karleb(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
People saving faces since 18bc. undecided
Re: I Stay Out Of Politics But Mrs Buhari Called Edo Women Prostitutes – Uche Jumbo by tociano009(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

If Ojukwus Aim Was Secession, Why Did He Occupy The Neutral South-south / Too Much Photography Is Distracting President Buhari (pictures) / All This Biafran Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.