Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

After Giving Birth, Nadia Buari Is Still In Shape, And Banging Hot!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / After Giving Birth, Nadia Buari Is Still In Shape, And Banging Hot!! (1731 Views)

Duncan Mighty Buys A Car For His Wife After Giving Him A Baby Girl / Super Hot Lady Sets The Internet Ablaze With Her Curvy Shape And Big Bum (pics) / Tiwa Savage shares photo of her new shape 2 months after giving birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After Giving Birth, Nadia Buari Is Still In Shape, And Banging Hot!! by candidrelo(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
It’s Been weeks since Nadia Buari gave Birth to Her Set of twins, and Right Now the picture you’ll find below is the First Picture of Nadia’s Post-baby Body.
She looks like someone who didn’t give birth at all, she still got her banging beauty and shape. The Beautiful Ghanaian Actress Baby Daddy is still unknown, But we’ve got a clue (See Here).
While sharing the Photo on Instagram, Nadia captioned the photo and gushed about her twinnies.
She wrote.. “Dear diary, This part of my life is called being fulfilled. The spirit of this gift is beyond price and leaves me blessed and in debt. God has certainly got me cheesing from cheek to cheek all day everyday. #AmazingGrace.”

Checkout her sexy pictures here:

http://aprokotv.net/after-giving-birth-nadia-buari-is-still-in-shape-and-banging-hot/

1 Like

Re: After Giving Birth, Nadia Buari Is Still In Shape, And Banging Hot!! by ifyndy(f): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
I won't b suprised if d babies dnt hv aa father cos ds nollywood celebrities r good actors n actress in movie and real life
Re: After Giving Birth, Nadia Buari Is Still In Shape, And Banging Hot!! by Basildvalour(m): 6:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Please, what is the meaning of BANGING HOT

Out of context now, is she in hot bang again for maybe triplets this time?

#JustCurious embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Actress Liz Anjorin Secretly Ties The Knot With Jibola Toriola / Come And Watch Those Pics Here / Actresses Sleep Around For Endorsements- Ayo Mogaji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.