Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,606 members, 7,888,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:57 PM

From NOLLYWOOD. AGN National - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / From NOLLYWOOD. AGN National (364 Views)

Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Desmond Elliot: Why I Hid My Yoruba Identity From Nollywood / End Time Things, Shocking Sex Scene From Nollywood Movies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From NOLLYWOOD. AGN National by EMMARCHMOVIES(m): 11:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
"Ibinabo Fiberesima

Email: getibinabo@gmail.com

THE AGN CRISIS:
Appeal for calm and restraint from AGN members worldwide.

In the last couple of days I have received thousands of calls, mails and messages asking questions and expressing solidarity with me on the court decision on the AGN elections. I am overwhelmed by the show of love and concern for me and our beloved guild.

I would like to appeal to all members of AGN worldwide to remain calm, and desist from doing anything that may bring the name of the guild to disrepute as we are a disciplined, law abiding and responsible guild.

As a guild we have since appealed the court decision and we believe in the rule of law and due process. There is
nothing to worry about.

All my life, I have always believed in and lived a life of
service. I have always believed in the greater good for the greater number. I have always believed that it is the quality of life of the smallest member of our guild that defines us and whether in office or out of office I will continue to strive to improve the lives of not only members of the guild but humanity in generally.

To my members, in or out of office, we will continue to
share the bond, the unity, the love and fellowship that AGN
is now known for. I promise to continue to give and serve
and commit to all our members no matter where they are, no matter who they are.

To all those who have called to express their solidarity,
Uncle Pete Edochie, Patience Ozokwor AKA Mama
gee, Segun Arinze, Gloria Anozie-Young, Zeb Ejiro, Chico Ejiro, Shaibu Husseini, Fidelis Duker, Ramsey
Noah, Monalisa Chinda, the Media, my Teaming Fans, my
Dear Family, my Husband, Children, Friends and others too numerous to mention, I love you all, I appreciate your
support. I will never betray your confidence.

Meanwhile I remain resolutely committed to the Goodluck 2015 project and will always remain a Goodluck Jonathan
Supporter as always.
Ibinabo Fiberesima Egbuka (IFE)"

(1) (Reply)

''I Will Run For Presidency Over And Over Again''; Atiku Abubakar / Mega Cctv Trainning In The Great City Of Port Harcourt/buy Solar Products..pics / News: Davido Fires Back At Fan, Calls Him Blind And Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.