Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:39 PM

Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW (28784 Views)

Foreigners Are Leaving Nigeria Permanently En-masse. / We South-southerners Are Not In For Any F**cking BIAFRA / Breaking!!!!! Returning Officers Of NE States Are Detained (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2015
GBTYO:

Asari and Tompolo are not in any way threatning you but simply stated they will pull out of Nigeria.

If Niger Delta pull out how is that a threat to you and your ab0ki friends?

Don't tell me the oyel money lost is a threat to your existence more than the lunatic ab0kis mauling people down because of Buhari.

Useless parasites
Balderdash! Who are Asari and Tompolo to decide for the whole Niger Delta? FYI, am a Niger Deltan, born and bred in Warri. Those criminals are on their own. I pray Buhari wins so that sanity be restored in this country.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Forwetinnah: 8:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Yes..let them come home. Some people have shiiit for brains as such you can never reason with them
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by vigasimple(m): 8:37am On Mar 25, 2015
juman:
We don't have true leaders in this country that can build a true country.

A failed country of 54 years.

Especially our Northern brothers. The idea that 'they are BORN TO RULE' is what got us to where we are today.

The 'rulers' don't know how to rule.

Leadership is different from rulership, the former is about visionary nation building while the later is about entitlement because of my religion and region, unfortunately the North political elites selfishly combines both from before independence. Other than the use of oil money for their personal benefits, the North was impoverished by their leaders.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by MKO4ever(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria is gradually dividing!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by godoluwa(m): 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
Akshow:

And d likes of tompolo asari threatening a whole nation and ur false lady saying anyone shouting change should be stoned to death nko?
reason like human. northerners are d most violent. how many lives has tompolo threat claimed?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dking123: 8:38am On Mar 25, 2015
jcflex:
i can confirm this to be true at FCT.

leaving home for work this morning, Traveler out number people going to work, with Loads.

during the last Election, thou people travel, but not like this.

This is were uncle jona is taking us to, insecurity at the highest level. to me, it just unfear.

and this is as a result of Religion war, and Tribalism that uncle jona use it 6yrs to build.

May GOD continue to guide his people.
and for those on the road, i wish them all jorney mercy to their diff destination.

If i may ask, was it GEJ that killed even youth corpers in 2011?

4 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ige101(m): 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
The more reason we need to go our seperate ways in this country,the union is not just ok

Meanwhile' infinix hot note now back in stock on Jumia. http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/02/infinix-hot-note.html

Plus you can still get up to N15,000 off your next oder on jumia http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/jumia-voucher-fireworks-get-up-to-15000-naira-off.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by lebete3000: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
omenka:
grin

Heard Season 5 is out.

Dont think so...not until April 12 but the world Premiere is out already...

Cant wait for my most entertaining figure- Lord Tyrion d imp!
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by hardbody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
Segeggs:
why you dey run na?

I pity omo ibo wey think sey yoruba land safe for am.

We go open their nairaland file for them.

I changed my mind the last minute. I am not stepping an inch out of my house. I built it and i am staying here. Truth is, before I go down, at least 12 people would have gone cold. That much I promise you. And yes i am in Yorubaland. What nonesense?

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ige101(m): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2015
I had be the happiest if it can be hastened

Meanwhile' infinix hot note now back in stock on Jumia. http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/02/infinix-hot-note.html

Plus you can still get up to N15,000 off your next oder on jumia http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/jumia-voucher-fireworks-get-up-to-15000-naira-off.html

MKO4ever:
Nigeria is gradually dividing!!!

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ige101(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2015
The koko be say you GO DOWN

hardbody:

I changed my mind the last minute. I am not stepping an inch out of my house. I built it and i am staying here. Truth is, before I go down, at least 12 people would have gone cold. That much I promise you. And yes i am in Yorubaland. What nonesense?
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Tonnierichy(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
Boost for Buhari....dey won't b voting.... grin
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by hardbody: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
tosag:
Balderdash! Who are Asari and Tompolo to decide for the whole Niger Delta? FYI, am a Niger Deltan, born and bred in Warri. Those criminals are on their own. I pray Buhari wins so that sanity be restored in this country.

I hope you know that fishing you out takes less than 5 minutes. Keep running your small opiopio mouth
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by GBTYO: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2015
tosag:

Taju, how is osogbo?

4 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by hom555: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2015
I can confirm this from sokoto state. Many of the igbos here have fled as shown that less than 500 igbos with a population of over 10,000 alone in the metropolis, left for the east between last week monday till yesterday. Businesses have grinded to a halt as the southerners who control the business life in the state have either sold off everything to resettle down south or have left to the east with their families. Churches on sunday were very very scanty....for the fear of post-election violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
[size=14pt]OP,
Please top attempting to cause distrust.

People are returning to their States to vote.

Are the elections not scheduled to take place in 3 days time and followed by Easter?

Stop this mischief !

It is a very dangerous game.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by omenka(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
lebete3000:

Dont think so...not until April 12 but the world Premiere is out already...

Cant wait for my most entertaining figure- Lord Tyrion d imp!
Okay. I can hardly wait to lay my hands on it.

GoT to me is the best thing that ever happened to the big screen after Godfather trilogy.

Followed closely by House of Cards. smiley
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Kayendy(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2015
Not only d southners.... everyone is actually going bck to his Zone.. maybe to vote cos some registered in deir states and some for. fear of electoral violence...
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 25, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by tonquendo4u(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
If u remain there, OYO
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
I am Igbo man.

Hausa people I know are some of the most peaceful and loving people I have ever met.

Stop trying to instigate sectarian violence.

For all we know you are working for enemies of Nigeria and probably not even African.

AlphaGentMan:
Hausa man take it easy..u av always threatened us to leave ur lands and dis time of election is notmally dicey if any tribe gets caught in d northern madness
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
If this election will bring violence, they should hand over to interim government abeg am getting scared now. No one knows where is safe again. God help us
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by DECOtech(m): 8:51am On Mar 25, 2015
suwailad:

i dont know what warranted this....

That is a harmless Igbo adage that says "even the deaf need not to be told that a war has started".
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by ddefoe: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
I'll rather say that christians in the north should be concerened becos once the elections doesn't favour Buhari,every christians will automatically be targeted. That's what happened in 2011.let's call a spade a spade.its not about southerners leaving,its about the safety of the christian community in the north which has been decimeted over the years. The ICC,AU,UN and the entire world should take note.it happened in 2011,there is fear it might happen again going by the antecedent...despite the fact that christians are supporting buhari yet they are the victims of political misfortune.the whole world is watching !!!

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by dazdilijae(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
modath:
So where will Jonah & PDP's 25% votes going to come from Even here in abuja(that is reasonably safe)some of the SE people are doing the same.
Self preservation I know,but they should put their money where their mouth is, cos the crux of the matter is that anyone thinking an average hausa/fulani in bauchi,kebbi,zamfara or jos will vote against their son is just living in denial.
We all know the votes are going going to be split on ethnic and religious lines with just a small percentage voting on principle.

What you forget is that there are northern Christians and minorities who make 30 - 40 per cent of the north
if you say its on ethnic and religious lines then Buhari & APC has lost already
also remember the PDP loyalist in the north and operation deliver your word campaign going on now
anyway Goodluck to every1
Vote wisely
stay safe

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Gboliwe: 8:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Like I said in another thread, I need to reiterate it, I hope INEC will be truthful with the result from actual voters not number of registered voters.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Akshow: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
godoluwa:
reason like human. northerners are d most violent. how many lives has tompolo threat claimed?

continue waiting till the hate campaign ur people are campaigning come home to roost.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 25, 2015
It is a shame that fellow Nigerians are feeling unsafe in their areas of residence just because of some of their hosts who pride in their Savages. The Military must ensure that perpetrators of violence are shot @ sight. No arrest, no interrogation! Just shoot... Though their barbaric acts won't stop Jonathan from sending Buhari to retirement

1 Like

Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by petermichaels(m): 8:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Why wont we go? D problm of our country is basically from these part that pple ar running from and most are pretending nt to know.
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by tolexy007(m): 8:55am On Mar 25, 2015
fire on the mountain....
Re: Southerners Are Moving En Masse Out Of NE And NW by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
Like I said in another thread, I need to reiterate it, I hope INEC will be truthful with the result from actual voters not number of registered voters.
My friend, do you think Jona is a fool?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo: Baby Born Like An Old Man In India(viewers Discretion) / 10 Sect Members, One Soldier Killed In Okene Clash - Tribune / We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.