Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out (1435 Views)

Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out / Suspicious Categories Of Guys And The Styles They Use When They Are After A Lady / OMG: Wife Cries Out: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by olasoji1: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2015
A woman called, Toyin Ayinde, has urged an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State to divorce her 20-year-old marriage. She is accusing her husband, Mudashiru, of being promiscuous. The wife, a businesswoman, said her husband sleeps with any woman that comes his way.

Read more here ===>>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/03/my-husband-wants-all-styles-during-sex.html
Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 25, 2015
The title of this thread doesn't match with the content inside....

1 Like

Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by dharay99: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2015
its part of d sacrifice u make when u step into marriage buh d lady shuldav known ds b4 saying yes na...
Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by Orunto: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2015
That man is demented. It is a case for a Mental Hospital and not a Court of law. Tell him to Aro Hospital and by the time he gets two or three critical injections he will see women and run.
Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by izsmike: 8:40am On Mar 25, 2015
The different styles dey pain d woman?
Re: My Husband Wants All The Styles During Sex- Wife Cries Out by Young03(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2015
Y u no dey give am, no be him marry u
i tire o

(1) (Reply)

She Slapped Me! Should I Break Up Or Forgive Her? / Love? See What I Did To My Mum Because Of My Gf (I Don't Regret) / She Left Him 4 D Six Packs Guy,now He Wants To Kill His G Father For That

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.