Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) (45770 Views)

Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Atiku Already Running For 2019 — El-rufa’i / Two Of The Biggest Losing Governors In The Last Elections (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by repogirl(f): 10:04am On Mar 25, 2015
Bloggers and their rubbish stories, mtchewwww, where are the people leaving Abuja?
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by kolawole6: 10:05am On Mar 25, 2015
They are going for easter.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by jesutofunmi13(m): 10:05am On Mar 25, 2015
I can confirm ds info authoritatively. Passing through ever busy Kubwa this morning to office and I was shocked how dry n empty the streets were. Even banking halls are experiencing the same..
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by makzeze: 10:06am On Mar 25, 2015
LET JONATHAN BE PRESIDENT FOR NIGER DELTA
AND BUHARI BE PRESIDENT FOR NIGERIA
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by searay(m): 10:08am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety during the elections even in the FCT. Same way he failed to secure the lives of people in the NE against boko haram.
They should better come back home till the elections are over.

A word is enough for the wise!
Thank God Your Buhari can.

Yes he can tell his boys to drop their weapons
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Melahou(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
tete7000:

You talk like this because you never witnessed violence in the north. If you have, you will understand why people are running.

but how come people from Lagos are also traveling, so am wondering
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:09am On Mar 25, 2015
That will make Abuja most safer, every where will be silent so the fighters will have less interest moreso there will be presence of Heavy security forces as per the sitting of Government(weak anyway). I dey here to Welcome GMB to Aso-Rock, I no dey run go anywhere
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2015
Melahou:
I wonder where they are running to...
unless out of Nigeria of cos

so much fightings during campaign already
Even outside Nigeria no safe? Boko haram senior brother, ISIS, now has their footprint everywhere in the world. Hitting targets across europe.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by tolexy007(m): 10:11am On Mar 25, 2015
fyneboi79:
I have also traveled to Borno to make sure I vote for Buhari grin
lolz 1 1 grin
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by geeudy(f): 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
ishiamu:
Some residents of Abuja are leaving the city before Saturday's election. Guess the uncertainty is scaring some people. No one knows if it will be peaceful or not.This photo was taken at Peace Transport in Abuja early this morning, with many travelers going to the East. Many buses had already taken off and most buses were filled up as at 7am this morning. See more photos after the cut..

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/abuja-people-are-already-running-from.html#more
they travelling to the East, that's d spirit of the igbo's, they will always stand for what they want. I left Abuja to Ebonyi yesterday because I want to vote for my president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, we're are not running, we are simply going to exercise our franchise. Somme of us hired buses just to convey us back home.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by bokoarerams: 10:12am On Mar 25, 2015
mumu is dat how you understand the story? ok scroll down and see how intelligent people explain the reason for the mass movement
JackBaueress:
Jonathan cannot assure them of their safety during the elections even in the FCT. Same way he failed to secure the lives of people in the NE against boko haram.

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by geeudy(f): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:

shut your trap, u little kid. They are traveling to exercise their franchise. The igbo's are wiser than you think, we always go home to register.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by kingslly(m): 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
Most people are just travelling to their places because thats where they registered for the election.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 25, 2015
The wicked runneth when nothing chaseth after it.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Osas001: 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:

Shut up, Just Shut up with this Jonathan this, Jonathan that, Buhari this, Buhari that... You people are the ones heating up the political tension of this Nation.. on Saturday go outside and vote or stay in your house and stop raising tension over social media where your real identity can not be ascertain....

U can go ahead and hit me back with insults because that is what you people do best n this nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by tete7000(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
Melahou:

but how come people from Lagos are also traveling, so am wondering

If hausas are running from Lagos, it could be out of fear of reprisal attack. If southerners are killed in the north and corpses brought home, people down south maul down the hausas in revenge. Ït has happened in the past and can happen again.
If however the Easterners choose to run from Lagos, it is borne out of apprehensions. No one is sure, he/she is safe outside his zone anymore. So much hate and inciting comments everywhere (nairaland inclusive) has not helped matter. It shows you the level we have degenerated to as a people. It's quite sad. Only God can help us, unfortunately the church is not spared of this disease.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:

I wonder what you tend to gain for displaying your stupidity online,they made a decision to leave the city to where they believe is save and you're here shouting jonathan..

We all know that APC have been the one against the deployment of military in this year election so what are you saying?

Tell those northerners,who think they own Nigeria to compose themselves and stop blaming the government,security is not a one man business....
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
geeudy:
shut your trap, u little kid. They are traveling to exercise their franchise. The igbo's are wiser than you think, we always go home to register.
keep deceiving yourself.

If you always go back home to register, how come some ibo fools claim their votes will help just kidding win in lagos?

U beta find ur own way too

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by rhymestech: 10:23am On Mar 25, 2015
So you know the voters card was purchased. Shameful PDP.

ngoziiwenofu1:
Most people are travelling to the base where he or she purchased the voters card.
PDP is the winning party.
Vote GEJ
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by stagger: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
The OP who took these photos from Peace Mass terminal at Utako; is the person also not running away? If not, weting go carry am go there on a working day at that time of the day (early momo)?
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2015
geeudy:
they travelling to the East, that's d spirit of the igbo's, they will always stand for what they want. I left Abuja to Ebonyi yesterday because I want to vote for my president, Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, we're are not running, we are simply going to exercise our franchise. Somme of us hired buses just to convey us back home.
grin

It won't cost you anything to confess that you are simply running away.

1 Like

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by virus04(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2015
evidence speaks better.Goodluck

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by Rexyl(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
layinkakeem:
They already know Gej can't protect them,
So they have to run nah,

Nobody wanna die.

Vote for change
Vote for buhari

People keep on shouting vote for GEJ and yet, nigeria is not safe
Fvuck gej, fuvck patience

We want change, we want a man that can finish this terrorism once and for all

And it's Buhari's zone ppl are leaving enmass. Can't just know why many people can't sleep with their eyes closed in Buhari's domain, yet some people keep shouting CHANGE to his favour. What a strange change you ppl are forcing on others?

Why are other tribes not leaving Jonathan zone the way they are leaving Buhari zone? Even if he doesn't win they don't see reason to live the zone where they have laboured and invested so much. CHANGE!!! YOU PEOPLE ARE SHOUTING IS EMBEDDED IN DYNAMITE! Only the wise can decode this message.

I have read it several times how many sharing your thought have raised issues which point to relationship between change and terrorism. They believe immediately government changes and the post of president return to North, terrorism will just cease without further battle to end it. That tells us serious relationships between your CHANGE AND TERRORISM.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by virus04(m): 10:31am On Mar 25, 2015
2.buhari

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by nagoma(m): 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
ngoziiwenofu1:
Most people are travelling to the base where he or she purchased the voters card.
PDP is the winning party.
Vote GEJ

I know that PDP purchased loads of voters card but as a GEJ supporter I didn't expect you to say it so casually.
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by virus04(m): 10:34am On Mar 25, 2015
3. Buhari

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by bigtt76(f): 10:35am On Mar 25, 2015
All transport companies round the country experiences surges like this every morning so its not about election day forth coming or not its all about people traveling. Please lets stop fanning the flames of discord here.

ishiamu:
Some residents of Abuja are leaving the city before Saturday's election. Guess the uncertainty is scaring some people. No one knows if it will be peaceful or not.This photo was taken at Peace Transport in Abuja early this morning, with many travelers going to the East. Many buses had already taken off and most buses were filled up as at 7am this morning. See more photos after the cut..

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/abuja-people-are-already-running-from.html#more
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by virus04(m): 10:38am On Mar 25, 2015

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by sagewonders(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
JackBaueress:

do you think it's all about assuring. you better travel home where your secure
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by virus04(m): 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
4. Goodluck

Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by kingthreat(m): 10:41am On Mar 25, 2015
clevvermind:
nothing dey happen. if dem like make dem carry bomb. i'm not afraid.

Lol. grin grin
Re: Abuja People Are Already Running From The City Because Of Elections? (photos) by fyneboi79(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2015
tolexy007:

lolz 1 1 grin
Na 1 0,becos I took more risk by going to a troubled zone to support change grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) / Nigerian Soldiers In Victory Mood On The Battlefield (Photos) / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.