Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,186 members, 7,890,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:04 AM

Apc Apc, The Abuse Factor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Apc, The Abuse Factor (361 Views)

Uzor Kalu Didn't Join APC, APC Rather Joined Uzor Kalu / Ekweremadu Blasts APC: 'APC Yet To Fulfill A Single Campaign Promise' / How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc Apc, The Abuse Factor by nelcliff(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Since I became neutral and non-partisan on the political discuss, I have been seen as a spoiler because of my views which are at best not into vain glorification of any party. A close friend once told me, "Nelson, the very moment you register with APC, I will take you to Television Continental (TVC own by Tinubu ) and together we will attack PDP". Although I believe in his capacity to pull such string, I refused to tow a line of partisanship as I regard the amalgam of APC more of grievance than genuine change.
In the last few days, I noticed all manner of commentators, analysts and prejudiced activists spewing uncomplimentary remarks and unnecessary verbal arrows at PDP and I became worried and disappointed given the national image TVC seem to be projecting.
Television Continental (TVC) is another platform of abuse and unsubstantiated facts presenting medium that need serious sanction. If you can or wish to abuse PDP kindly visit TVC and get yourself documented for a slot or two to attack, abuse, castigate the ruling PDP. Facts are not needed but bare face attack as an activist, analyst or a commentator on "national issues".
I refused to mortgage my conscience this way.
Re: Apc Apc, The Abuse Factor by praise010(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
The truth is that I am yet to get the point you are making.
Re: Apc Apc, The Abuse Factor by temitemi1(m): 9:23am On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Planning To Build Prisons —patience Jonathan / Election Poll & Survey: Buhari Vs Jonathan / Who Goes First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.