Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,887 members, 7,879,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:29 AM

INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC (6030 Views)

INEC Extends Voting In 300 Polling Units Out 150,000 / INEC Extends PVC Collection To March 8 / INEC Extends Deadline For Collection Of PVC To Sunday February 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Calculia: 9:43am On Mar 25, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission has extended the collection of the Permanent Voter Cards in Plateau State by three days or 72 hours.

Deputy Director, Voter Education and Publicity, Mr. Osaretin Imahiyereobo, told our correspondent in Jos on Monday that the action was to enable those who have not collected their PVCs to do so.

He said that the commission received more cards last week, a situation he said made it imperative to extend the collection in the state.

Imahiyereobo said that the commission was set to go for the election on Saturday, as all the card reader machines have been fully and completely charged and would be moved to all the local governments by Monday (yesterday).

According to him, the commission has trained technical ad hoc staff to man the machines while all the collation and returning officers were being trained at the University of Jos on what to do during and after the election.

The INEC spokesman said that nobody else can use the card reader machines, except those who have the password.

He said that adequate arrangements have been made for the starter of all INEC materials before they were deployed to use, adding that the electoral materials were being sorted out at the Jos branch of the Central Bank of Nigeria where all the sensitive materials were received.

Meanwhile, it was a chaotic situation when our correspondent visited the INEC office, along Zaria Road in Jos North. A sea of human heads were all gathered waiting and struggling to get their PVCs.

http://www.punchng.com/news/inec-extends-pvc-
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by siraj1402(m): 10:00am On Mar 25, 2015
NO Pastor, Imam, Babalawo, Oba, Obi, Emir, Obong, Chief, Militant etc can tell me who to vote for, NEVER!....

I bear the brunt of unemployment, not the Pastor....

I suffer epileptic power supply, not the Imams.....

When my landlord increases house rent, the Oba will not send me money to augment it.....
When medical bills needs to be paid, I won't see the Obi....

When armed robbers show up in my neighborhood, the Emir won't be there to rescue me...

When time comes to pay exorbitant private school fees for my children because public schools that produced the likes of Soyinka, Chinua Achebe are derelict, no Militant will come to my rescue...

The roads leading to Obong's palace are bad, he has not done anything about it, how can he help me?

Exchange rate has plumeted while the economy worsened yet the Babalawo suffers in silence with me ad he is unable to use his juju to make our economic problems disappear...

My siblings and the children of the Chief who are graduates for the past 8 years have remained unemployed while he is powerless to help them...

So I alone will decide WHO IS MAKING ME GO THROUGH ALL
THESE HARDSHIP, AND USING MY PVC TO TERMINATE HIS TENURE, IF I DON'T LIKE HIS POOR HANDLING OF GOVERNANCE!
Meanwhile!
Few days to presidential elections. if u ar voting remember this song Doro things ooo Nigeria is doroscatter everywhere is dorobombing doctors are dorostriking and people are dorodying Ebola is dorospreading over 200 girls are still doromissing ....yet we are dancing dorobuci we better start doropraying so that everything will doronormal. let's send this to doropeople who cares for our dorocountry because Nigeria is in dorodanger we don't know what our leaders are dorodoing. Smile, even as you dorosend to your dorofriends to vote doro APC 4 dorochange.

I'm highly blessed,3rd time FTC today.
Sai Buhari!

16 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by B69U: 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
INEC IS SUPPOSE TO APPLY THE SAME MEASURE UNIVERSAL NOT SELECTIVE OR PICK N MIX. lalasticlala election time FP

4 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Calculia: 11:38am On Mar 25, 2015
I personally dont think is right to extend plateau and not the rest of the country for millions of PVC yet to be delivered or distributed. lalasticlala election time fp.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Bonapart(m): 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
W
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by SuperModerator: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
List of states that Buhari will surely win: (18 states)
Lagos, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Borno, Kebbi, Adamawa, Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Gombe, Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto, Bauchi, Zamfara, Yobe

List of states Jonathan will surely win: (13 states)
Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Benue, Kogi, Ebonyi, Abia, Rivers, Plateau, Delta, Enugu,

(unpredictable states)
Ondo, FCT, Taraba, Ekiti, Edo, Nasarawa

The Five most populated states in Nigeria ( Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina and Oyo) are sure for Buhari.

The least most populated state in Nigeria is Bayelsa

With Buhari sure of getting 18 states and sure of getting at least 25% from the 6 tough to predict states. thereby, fulfilling the constitutional requirement of at least 25% in 24 states to be declared the winner.

The only option the PDP has is to rig the election.
Oops, due to the introduction of card readers, they can't bloat electoral figures like they did in the last presidential election

Whether saTANs like it or not, those that are for the people's general are more than those canvassing for the below mediocre Jonathan.
So, with our numerical strength we will force GMB on other Nigerians just like they decided my faith when I opted for Ribadu in the last election

Nigeria shall be great again
Corruption shall be reduced to minimum
Change is inevitable

#BabaWhenUgetThere make building of refineries and provision of constant electricity your priority and not all those rubbish I see on APC's manifesto

Congrats in advance GMB

22 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by efilefun(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
Nice Development.... cuz we need massive votes to send the clueless one out of ASO ROCK, his chief "Rigger" in 2011 Obasanjo is gladly and publicly against him now, i will see the steps his going to take without Obasanjo's knowledge....lmao

The Road is Very Clear and Wide Open for the PEOPLE's General to head to Aso Rock come May 29 2015

Welcome back WAI

4 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by PassingShot(m): 11:51am On Mar 25, 2015
And Ogun state too please.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Capitano1(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Mod pls no job o, na me take dey chop o

[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by ayusco85(m): 11:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Somewhere in kano this pics is going viral....... With the message

"Cast ur vote, Protect ur vote and excort ur vote"

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by pekeyim: 11:52am On Mar 25, 2015
No don't extend it.

U were ready on February 14th now ah ah!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
SuperModerator:
Lagos, Kano, Jigawa, Katsina, Borno, Kebbi, Adamawa, Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Gombe, Kaduna, Niger, Sokoto, Bauchi, Zamfara, Yobe

Bayelsa, Anambra, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Benue, Kogi, Ebonyi, Abia, Rivers, Plateau, Delta, Enugu,

(unpredictable states)

The Five most populated states in Nigeria ( Kano, Lagos, Kaduna, Katsina and Oyo) are sure for Buhari.

With Buhari sure of getting 18 states and sure of getting at least 25% from the 6 tough to predict states. thereby, fulfilling the constitutional requirement of at least 25% in 24 states to be declared the winner.

Oops, due to the introduction of card readers, they can't bloat electoral figures like they did in the last presidential election

Whether saTANs like it or not, those that are for the people's general are more than those canvassing for the below mediocre Jonathan.
So, with our numerical strength we will force GMB on other Nigerians just like they decided my faith when I opted for Ribadu in the last election

Change is inevitable

#BabaWhenUgetThere make building of refineries and provision of constant electricity your priority and not all those rubbish I see on APC's manifesto

Congrats in advance GMB

Jona is done and dusted. Let's see if he can buy all Nigerians with our looted reserves!

4 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
To All Nairalander you are invited to.....

5 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by greall12(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2015
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
[s]
SuperModerator:

(unpredictable states)

Change is inevitable

Congrats in advance GMB
[/s]

This analysis is only feasible in your own delusional mind because in reality GEJ will remain President till 2019 while Buhari will get his long overdue retirement to daura. Please refer to the invitation card above

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by layinkakeem(m): 11:54am On Mar 25, 2015
Awesome, when iyaf collect your pve vote for buhari nii ooo,
Vote for change

5 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by makzeze: 11:55am On Mar 25, 2015
Plateau people please collect your PVC and vote out GEJ and his PDP rats.

Vote for Change.

Goodluck Jonathan: 29 May 2011 to 28 May 2015

Muhammadu Buhari: 29 May 2015 to 28 May 2023

Insha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by greall12(m): 11:57am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by CR77(f): 11:59am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
SuperModerator:

(unpredictable states)

Change is inevitable

Congrats in advance GMB

The Heart Attack that will catch you is still in the Gym training.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Akshow: 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
ok
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by redcliff: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Calculia:
I personally dont think is right to extend plateau and not the rest of the country for millions of PVC yet to be delivered or distributed. lalasticlala election time fp.

What have yall been waiting for since pvc was okayed for collection!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Samiceman: 12:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
A signboard outside a restaurant read "eat as much
as you can, your grand children will pay the Bill"... A
man entered the restaurant and ate as he could, got
a toothpick and was relaxing when the waiter gave
him the bill he laughed and pointed to the signboard,
don't you see, "only my grandchildren will pay" The
waiter replied, "This is not your bill, it's your
grandfather's Bill"... ... Good day and as you step into
d election week, think of how you will affect the
unborn generation positively. Be wise with your vote,
save Nigeria. God bless!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Dinirojones(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
PDP...b rest assured dat afta march 28 jona wee be headin to otueke wit z barren bitch!!! GMB till mama peace speaks good english..!!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
[b]- The GEJ Administration has:
1) Not added a dime to the external reserves despite earning far higher revenues than any Nigerian president in history;
2) Depleted external reserves to about $29bn;
3) Escalated external debt;
4) Slowed down growth in the economy, now expected to grow below 6% for 2015;
5) Pushed unemployment now over 23%;
6) Caused poverty incidence to hover above 71%;
7) Overseen domestic debt ballooning to N7.65trn from N4.55tn in 2010;
8.) Depleted the excess crude account to less than $1bn
9) The worst exchange rate in the history of this country;
10) Presided over 500% jump in payment of petrol subsidies to over N1.4trn ($8.9bn) in 2011 and 2012 respectively from just under N261bn ($1.6bn) in 2006.
We had been promised steady Power with a plan as GEJ campaigned in 2011. In 2015, he says we should try to understand why power has not gone above 4500MW in four years. The "private sector" that won bids are not even able to provide needed funds to turn the critical sector around which then begs the question, how were they picked in the first place? Considering the depth of financing needed to make the sector work, I am surprised the government did not invite foreign investors to take ownership in a few of the Discos/Transcos/Gencos and allow competition and efficiency (ala MTN & MTel) to kill off, buy or merge with the inefficient investors. I doubt we will get a better deal in Power if GEJ is given another 4 years as the first set of investors have now invested in his next 4 years and will certain dictate the tune.

Vote for a better Nigeria,

#Call10bring5
[/b]

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by boujaye: 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=16pt]Nigerians decide wisely...[/size]

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Gombs(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
grin

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
SuperModerator:

(unpredictable states)

Change is inevitable

Congrats in advance GMB

Malaria/fever dreams***
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection In Plateau But Not Across Nigeria For Million PVC by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
We don hear.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Never Promised To Make One Naira Equal To A Dollar / "What Is This"?- Soludo Reacts As He Watches Obi's Rally / Bandits Sack 15 Communities In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.