Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

The Banana Experiment - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Banana Experiment (28460 Views)

You Are Better Than The Banana: See O. If God(pic) / Actor, NONSO DIOBI Moves In With Gay Lover Into Banana Island Mansion / My Social Experiment On Nairaland using a fake female account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banana Experiment by Atmmachine(m): 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2015
CR77:
tongue tongue tongue tongue ewu tongue tongue tongue

[size=30pt]# IRU EWU #[/size]

Your mumu-ness uses [size=90pt]4G NETWORK[/size]
Re: The Banana Experiment by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
this is how humans are also...
Re: The Banana Experiment by emorse(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2015
timpaker:
Nice lesson bro.
I guess the whole thing was built on 'mentality'

Mentality? Yes. Religion? Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!
Re: The Banana Experiment by Aida13: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2015
All I see here is cruelty to animals. Those scientists should be jailed.
Re: The Banana Experiment by kalufelix(m): 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
Even though no monkey could testify after the last of the first 5 has been substituted it still doesnt take away the cold water punishment for any offender...

One thing history has taught me is that its not always worth it trying to know WHY

Cos ur predecessors have seen much farther than u'll ever see

Just BELIEVE...

#wisemonkeys
Re: The Banana Experiment by Jasi7(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2015
basille:
[color=#000099]This Is The Banana Experiment And It'll Leave You With An Important Life Lesson.

during d period in wich d a monkey climbed d ladder and d rest got soaked,d monkey on top didnt pick d banana and eat it while stil atop?
Re: The Banana Experiment by basille(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aida13:
All I see here is cruelty to animals. Those scientists should be jailed.
Out of the box reasoning, just as illustrated in the article.
Genius you!
Re: The Banana Experiment by Aida13: 10:55pm On Apr 21, 2015
basille:
Out of the box reasoning, just as illustrated in the article.
Genius you!

Well ex-cuuuuse me sir.

I can bet the experiment really occurred. Wanna bet??

angry angry
Re: The Banana Experiment by basille(m): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aida13:

Well ex-cuuuuse me sir.

I can bet the experiment really occurred. Wanna bet??

angry angry

That was an honest compliment, no need for hassles, but I would really love to see your evidence, so what are we staking?
Re: The Banana Experiment by Aida13: 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2015
basille:
That was an honest compliment, no need for hassles, but I would really love to see your evidence, so what are we staking?

OK ok since I'm not really the gambling type let's call a truce.

wink
Re: The Banana Experiment by basille(m): 11:10pm On Apr 21, 2015
Aida13:

OK ok since I'm not really the gambling type let's call a truce.

wink
Ok then, cheers! wink
Re: The Banana Experiment by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Apr 21, 2015
Well that's much like culture aNd religion.
We believe and act in ways our forefathers did even when we can't explain how such things help us in our daily lives.

2 Likes

Re: The Banana Experiment by pazienza(m): 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2015
kalufelix:
Even though no monkey could testify after the last of the first 5 has been substituted it still doesnt take away the cold water punishment for any offender...

One thing history has taught me is that its not always worth it trying to know WHY

Cos ur predecessors have seen much farther than u'll ever see

Just BELIEVE...

#wisemonkeys

No. No one was going to pour them water. They had been conditioned to police themselves, and safe guard the bananas.
Re: The Banana Experiment by okotv(m): 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2015
#stand out. The only moral I gained
Re: The Banana Experiment by kalufelix(m): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2015
pazienza:

No. No one was going to pour them water. They had been conditioned to police themselves, and safe guard the bananas.
"conditioned" you say thats the point why because the bananas need to be "safe guarded" subsequent monkeys trying to know WHY will only leave them with more questions than answers..

Its always good to know but one can NEVER know everything...
Re: The Banana Experiment by kalufelix(m): 12:02am On Apr 22, 2015
cococandy:
Well that's much like culture aNd religion.
We believe and act in ways our forefathers did even when we can't explain how such things help us in our daily lives.
yeah.. Buh do you think such things help in our daily lives even when we cant explain how?
Re: The Banana Experiment by yussuf739: 12:44am On Apr 22, 2015
[b][/b]nicenicenice
Re: The Banana Experiment by MicroBox: 3:49am On Apr 22, 2015
Billyonaire:
That's like Christianity; People believe in Virgin birth because all others believed too. No questions, no answers.
Immediately after reading the post, I had the feelings that Freethinkers/Atheist at work. They want us to question our religion; question the day of reckoning,question the day of accountability, question the true existence of God, question the said miracles, question why shadow would cast over Rasulullah (S.A.W) whenever he walks etc
Re: The Banana Experiment by nextstep(m): 4:47am On Apr 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Banana Experiment by hotwax: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2015
[size=28pt]Real life application of this experiment: This is the way we can fight corruption.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Banana Experiment by youngds: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2015
John C. Maxwell book,
Re: The Banana Experiment by fumebi: 7:14am On Apr 22, 2015
I don't really get it. The benefits of self assessment of situations wasn't captured in the experiment.
Re: The Banana Experiment by fyneboi79(m): 7:22am On Apr 22, 2015
Well I feel they beat up the monkey up d ladder for a good reason.
The one p d ladder is d cause of their cold shower punishment.
Re: The Banana Experiment by Kelly32: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2015
This perfectly explains the cultural conditioning, the stereotypes, the tribal, religious, ethnic, and political racism, the born to rule mentality, the white man superiority ideology, the current xenophobic idea that prevails in our society today even when most of the perpetrators have died and gone.
Re: The Banana Experiment by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 22, 2015
nice one
Re: The Banana Experiment by callmelanner(m): 8:46am On Apr 22, 2015
ziqqz:
Wetin concern me? Make dem dey beat me dey go naaa
I go dey dey chop belleful until hungry kill all of dem one by one
Monkey(s)!
They will beat u to the extent say u no go get appetite chop again
Re: The Banana Experiment by mescapee: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2015
basille:
This Is The Banana Experiment And It'll Leave You With An Important Life Lesson.

Source

Hmmmmmm. Nice.
Re: The Banana Experiment by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2015
MicroBox:

Immediately after reading the post, I had the feelings that Freethinkers/Atheist at work. They want us to question our religion; question the day of reckoning,question the day of accountability, question the true existence of God, question the said miracles, question why shadow would cast over Rasulullah (S.A.W) whenever he walks etc
What of Ascension? Human bodies are designed for earthly survival, and soul for ether, but resurrection story told us Jesus resurrected and ascended into the sky WITH HIS HUMAN BODY. Hmmm...there is no oxygen up there, did he use oxygen mask to survive before heading to heaven with the body ? It's another Monkey and Banana story. There was a Jesus, Yes, and there was a crucifixion, but what I find scientifically and rationally impossible to believe are Jesus Entry into Earth (Virgin Birth) and Exit from Earth (Ascension in physical body); One fool can believe, but the point is to understand. I do not understand those are possible. Make me.

1 Like

Re: The Banana Experiment by Iruobean(m): 9:41am On Apr 22, 2015
Abeg space. Still ÐƹƔ 4 first page?
Re: The Banana Experiment by Ura: 9:54am On Apr 22, 2015
Nice one.
Re: The Banana Experiment by Spidermon: 10:04am On Apr 22, 2015
Very nice. I won't forget this in a hurry.
Re: The Banana Experiment by kweenmolly: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2015
nice one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / 10 Myths About Introverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.