Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back (776 Views)

Buhari's Certificate Suit Adjourned Indefinitely, Lawyer Files Fresh Motion / Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Suffers Setback, Adjourned To April 22 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by talk2smat(m): 10:15am On Mar 25, 2015
A Federal High Court in Abuja has adjourned all the suits challenging the eligibility of presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari,till April 22 and 23, 2015. Justice Adeniyi Ademola fixed the date after he dismissed applications by two intended parties to join the suit as defendants. ‎The judge said the adjournment would affect all the pending suits against Buhari in his court.

Credit: http://www.punchng.com/news/buharis-eligibility-suit-suffers-setback-adjourned-to-april-22/

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by ozoigbondu: 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
Defeating Pa buhari on the field will be much more satisfying.Two things must happen this saturday either Jonathan wins or pa buhari loses either way it is GEJ till 2019
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by Articul8(m): 10:17am On Mar 25, 2015
After we must av voted him in as d president?
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by siraj1402(m): 10:18am On Mar 25, 2015
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by politricks: 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
If i was the judge, i would have done the same thing. The case is a very sensitive one. Anyway,
Sai buhari
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by seunmsg(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Bad news for GEJ and the Tanoids, great news for majority of Nigerians seeking to change the country for good. GMB will be on the ballot to defeat GEJ despite all the scheming and plotting to stop him.

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by hazvat(f): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Wise decision

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by samuel25(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria and her judicial system!
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by coolneger(m): 10:20am On Mar 25, 2015
This Judge wise,he knew anything contrary to allowing GMB take part in d election MIGTH b disastrous 4d nation. Another win for GMB/APC ? Only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by doctokwus: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
Of course everybody with a common sense knows no judge can disqualify buhari because d suit itself lacks merit.
If GEJ apologists still doubt that a victory at d polls by buhari has been ordained then they are living in delusion.
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2015
lalasticlala, Oga Seun goodmorning sirs, e don happen again. Abeg carry matter enter the front(est) page.

Sai Buhari grin
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by shaqhead: 10:33am On Mar 25, 2015
For those who ddnt understand what wakacome meant wen he said that "wisdom is stronger than law", I guess its clearer now.

We have a date with destiny on Saturday, March 28 2015

Ur power in that

P- Please

V-Vote

C-Change

Sai GMB

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
grin grin grin when i said that "wisdom"is stronger than the law and that the case will be adjourned again, some people called me all kinds of names now who is the fool??...below is a story i shared with people on another thread.......

wakacome:
I asked a friend's father who is a judge at a federal high court about what do judges normally do in such cases like this one e.g concerning buhari qualification or disqualification,,he gave me an answer that "shocked"me,he quoted the bible and said"blessed is the man that acted with wisdom"..and i asked him what is he trying to say,he said "wisdom is more stronger than law"""and he kept quiet,then i started thinking to myself what is this man trying to say then i later found out from him that the court will dismiss the case for the sake of "peace and unity"in the country,i told him but nobody is above the "law"he replied and said,"wisdom is above the law".....

that got me thinking throughout yesterday........

Wakacome

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2015
shaqhead:
For those who ddnt understand what wakacome meant wen he said that "wisdom is stronger than law", I guess its clearer now.
GOD bless you!!!!i told them but they did not listen to me..."What an old man saw while sitting down,a three months old child will not see it even if he climbs the highest mountain in the world"....

Wakacome

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by dealslip(f): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2015
Peeps don't forget adjornment doesn't prove innocence. If he wins, he can still be stopped from been installed president, if found guilty of charges against him.
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by shaqhead: 10:53am On Mar 25, 2015
wakacome:
GOD bless you!!!!i told them but they did not listen to me..."What an old man saw while sitting down,a three months old child will not see it even if he climbs the highest mountain in the world"....

Wakacome
God blesss u too my broda for those words of wisdom...March 28, Nigeria gets locked down for GMB!
Re: BREAKING: Gen. Buhari’s Eligibility Suit Adjourned To April 22, Suffers Set Back by Olaolufred(m): 10:58am On Mar 25, 2015
HALLELUYAH.

THE LORD HAS DEFEATED AGAIN THE ENEMIES OF PEACE AND PROGRESS OF NIGERIA.

SAI BABA

SAI BUHARI.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Vote For PDP (pic) / Apc Leads In Osun Results / Check Out Who Is Winning The Presidential Elections So Far (UPDATED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.