Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,353 members, 7,888,121 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:56 PM

See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. (815 Views)

The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group / PDP Social Media Accounts Hacked, Shut Down Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by DrSaleh(m): 10:37am On Mar 25, 2015
Haven't been a keen observer of the official APC & PDP Twitter handles, i quickly observed that the team running the @pdpmediaroom247 handle out best the @apcnigeria guys.

Firstly, i observed that the both handles follow themselves, but the PDP guys are quick to catch any messy detail coming out off the Apc handle and they are quick to respond and post its views which i must say have been so effective because they quickly back it up with graphics that eventually end up viral even on BBM and other feeds. Clearly the best brains appear to me to be more in one direction than the other.

Bellow are just a few i gathered between last week and this morning. See for yourself.

Re: See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by DesChyko: 10:42am On Mar 25, 2015
Before??
Take to the streets and check out the youths supporting 'APC'.
They have no idea what they are supporting.
Knowledge without a foundation.

1 Like

Re: See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by abacus(m): 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015
DesChyko:
Before??
Take to the streets and check out the youths supporting 'APC'.
They have no idea what they are supporting.
Knowledge without a foundation.

I know one @Ayedee.. I know one @renoomokri...

1 Like

Re: See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by clevvermind(m): 10:51am On Mar 25, 2015
most people shouting sai buhari here is just to get fake likes. they are not true supporters of buhari.

immediately you join apc, the next is to lose your senses!

1 Like

Re: See How Pdp's Social Media Guys Outbest The APC Guys And Why.. by DesChyko: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2015
abacus:

I know one @Ayedee.. I know one @renoomokri...
Dude, I don't live online. Don't know about you though.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Church, Founded By Bishop David Oyedepo, Was Reportedly Set Ablaze By Two Un / #Buhari Can Never Be President / What To Expect during Buhari Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.