Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,282 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 03:08 AM

Secrets of Estate Developers in Nigeria Exposed - Take Advantage Now! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Secrets of Estate Developers in Nigeria Exposed - Take Advantage Now! (1404 Views)

Why Real Estate Developers Must Also Change Their Fraudulent Attitude To Buyers / 99% Of Estate Agents On Nairaland Are Quacks And Fakes. / Database Of Estate Agents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Secrets of Estate Developers in Nigeria Exposed - Take Advantage Now! by prince0(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
I have packaged a report on how estate developers organises a housing estate in Nigeria using other people's money.
As we all know the real estate industry in growing in Nigeria with so many estates springing up here and there. I am among the people that develop these estates in Mowe/Ofada (Ogun state), so I have put together a report to guide serious Nigerians that would like to take advantage of this multi million naira business by learning the secret behind it.

Do you think all the estate developers have the cash to finance such projects? No, most of them started without cash yet people pay into their accounts daily, in my report you will get the whole secret and start making millions from this new business in the country.

I am giving this report to only 50 Nigerians because I don't want people to mess up the business.
for more details on how to get this report please go to

www.businessrevealer.com or call 01-6626358, 08023881955

To your success!
Re: Secrets of Estate Developers in Nigeria Exposed - Take Advantage Now! by prince0(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2009
I want to appreciate everyone of you that bought my report, I know you will all wish you knew these secrets earlier enough to get the information contained in my report.

To your success!

It's still available to just few Nigerians who would want to change their lives forever.

(1) (Reply)

To Rent In Abuja / To Let Newly Built 2 Nos 3bed Flat At King's Avenue Ojodu Abiodun / Graceville Estate,ibeju Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.