Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,395 members, 7,937,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 04:52 PM

BIG Warning!!! Obasanjo Warns Against Any Plot To Hand Over To Military|a MUST R - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIG Warning!!! Obasanjo Warns Against Any Plot To Hand Over To Military|a MUST R (317 Views)

Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / Civilian Control Over The Military: A Comparison Between Nigeria And The U.S. / Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BIG Warning!!! Obasanjo Warns Against Any Plot To Hand Over To Military|a MUST R by Musaspp(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
http://uncova.com/big-warning-obasanjo-warns-against-any-plot-to-hand-over-to-militarya-must-read

BIG Warning!!! Obasanjo Warns Against Any Plot To Hand Over To Military|A MUST READ
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Tuesday warned against handing over the reins of government to the military.

Obasanjo said the speculation that the government was planning an Interim Government had been substituted by speculations that President Goodluck Jonathan was plotting to hand over to the military. He said that doing so would undermine the integrity of the country.

The ex-President, while hosting Aisha Buhari, wife of the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, said, “I do hope we will get things more right. A lot of rumours are flying around; I think we have gone away from the rumour of Interim Government because that is not in our constitution.

“I hope we will soon go away from the rumour of handing over to the military because the military is not meant to run the affairs of a nation in terms of running government.”

Re: BIG Warning!!! Obasanjo Warns Against Any Plot To Hand Over To Military|a MUST R by Pvin: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
Obj

(1) (Reply)

Police IG Backtracks, Says Nigerians Can Stay After Voting- PT / March 28 / He Asked Me To Share The Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.