Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,100 members, 7,880,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:10 PM

One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% (739 Views)

A United South-east And South-south Will Birth The Richest Nation In The World / After The North Have Finished Declaring - The South Will Do The Necessaries . . / South-south Will Massively Support A Buhari Presidency - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by ritux: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Weddings has made Nigerians tourist, every other weekend, one seems to have a wedding or two in a different part of the country and you have to register your presence
Last weekend, I travelled by road to Benin from Port Harcourt for the wedding of one of my close pals, I was amazed at the transformation in the East-West road, I lost count of the number of Bridges constructed just to ensure the road is dual carriage with 3 lanes. I must give kudos to Arch Onelemen and Jonathan for this, transformation comparing with the last time I plied the road.
I arrived Benin in record time before even the church wedding started many thanks to the good state of the federal highway which has reduced Journey time which previously used to be up to 6 hours to less than 4 hours.
On my way from the bus terminal to the Hotel where my friend stayed I took a taxi and engaged the taxi driver in a discuss.
Me: My Friend how you dey?
Taxi driver: Oga, I bam.
Me: Na who you dey support for this election
Taxi Driver: Oga, I no go lie give you, Na Jonathan I dey support.
Me: you get particular reason?
Taxi driver: we been dey spend long time to reach Lagos before now but Jonathan done do Lagos Benin road for us, I fit count other things wey him done do for Edo state.
Me: why you no support Buhari?
Taxi driver: hmmm, shebi them talk say the youths Na leaders of tommorrow? Na when the tommorrow wan start Na? The man dey drag age mate with my grand papa Na...any youth wey Sabi what'sup no go vote for Buhari...
I had to try to control myself from laughing.
He went on explaining how Buhari does not have anything to offer the present,on how he was easily overthrown as president. I was amazed at his level of awareness.
He mentioned that he has moved from where he registered and may have a challenge voting.
I convinced him to ensure his voice is head by voting, he promised me he will be sleeping over in his former area on Friday night so he can vote on Saturday morning.
That is dedication and sacrifice for a better Nigeria with GEJ.
His final words: MAKE JONATHAN DO SECOND TERM.
I also spoke to a couple of people in Benin, they all said the same thing....#Jonathantill2019.
I am convinced that Edo state is voting enmasse for president Jonathan.
Join the winning team.
#GoelectJonathan
#3moredaysto4moreyears

Source: Copied from Facebook
Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by ritux: 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Vote Wisely
Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by CHM11: 3:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
One problem with Nigerians especially those in the south is that we forget easily.

Some people will criticise fashola and praise Tinubu. These people forget how Lagos was before the Arrival of BRF. Lagos was like a maxi-slum.

Some will criticise Jonathan...I schooled in Uniben and I live in Lagos, I remember the Lagos-Benin road very well because I ply this road almost every month as a student...it was hell.... Now we drive freely and comfortable around the country.

Nobody is perfect, it can be better but atleast let's see good in the things that have happened.

Thumbs up Gej, Thumbs up Fashola, thumbs up Rochas, thumbs up Godswill Akpabio, Thumbs up Udughan, thumbs up Amosun.........keep the good work going.....
Its not about the party, its about the person!!!!

Some will destroy this country just to have power!!..Nigerians are waiting for you!!!!
Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
ritux:
Vote Wisely

Bruh saw one of your post from 2012 on travel section. Can you please send me your email address as I need to ask u a few questions. Thanks.
Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by khassy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
coasting home to victory in our Lamborghini

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by ekemini84(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Buhari who you help?
Re: One Reason Why South-south Will Vote GEJ 98% by ritux: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Stoner69:

Bruh saw one of your post from 2012 on travel section. Can you please send me your email address as I need to ask u a few questions. Thanks.

nickajos@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Corps Members To Receive A Total Of N32,000 Each For Both National Polls. / IBB Lamblasts First Lady, Fayose, Fani-kayode For Hate Campaigns / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.