Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,726 members, 7,918,232 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:08 AM

How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet (1667 Views)

Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Youths Visit "Mad Men" & "Imbeciles" To Win Big In Sport Bets (Photos) / Place Ur Bets @www.supabets.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet by EkpedemeAlbert(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Before you procced,, REGISTER HERE: https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate21591

To Predict and How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On 1960bet - Sports

Stop wasting your money! Stop Watching Football for fun...Do you know you can make a lot of millions by watching and predicting the outcome of any football matches?Not only football,you can predict the outcome of all sports events e.g basketball,volleyball,golf,tenis,hockey e.t.c You don't have to predict the exact scoreline if you don't want to. The good news is that they pay directly to your bank account either dollar or naira.
Let me use football as an example.
If Manchester United is playing Wigan Athletic at home,you can stake your money that Manchester United will win. If you are correct,you will win your bet. The amount you will win will depend on the odds on that particlular match.

To Sign up,click https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate21591

Using the Manchester United and Wigan example I gave above,a bookmaker can say his price/odds for the match is 1.2. This means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 1.2 Is it making sense now?

Predict that Wigan will beat Manchester United, the odds could
be 14.2. That means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 14.2 Still using the Manchester United and Wigan example...
So if you want to bet on it, what would you do? Manchester United to win at 1.2? If you put 1,000 on that, you will get just 1,200 in return. That is just 200 gain. Or will you back
Wigan to win at 14.2? You only need to put in 1,000 to win 14,200. But will Wigan beat Manchester United?
If 1.2 sounds small to you, there is something you can do to increase your potential returns. It's called
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2233071_19605score_jpeg5eb2c5feee836c19201a0e53d9d8f013

If you have any challenges please contact us at 08080021916 or support@1960bet.ng
Re: How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet by Betallion: 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
EkpedemeAlbert:
Before you procced,, REGISTER HERE: https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate21591

To Predict and How To Make Over A Million Naira Weekly On 1960bet - Sports

Stop wasting your money! Stop Watching Football for fun...Do you know you can make a lot of millions by watching and predicting the outcome of any football matches?Not only football,you can predict the outcome of all sports events e.g basketball,volleyball,golf,tenis,hockey e.t.c You don't have to predict the exact scoreline if you don't want to. The good news is that they pay directly to your bank account either dollar or naira.
Let me use football as an example.
If Manchester United is playing Wigan Athletic at home,you can stake your money that Manchester United will win. If you are correct,you will win your bet. The amount you will win will depend on the odds on that particlular match.

To Sign up,click https://www.1960bet.ng/Odds/registration/affiliate21591

Using the Manchester United and Wigan example I gave above,a bookmaker can say his price/odds for the match is 1.2. This means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 1.2 Is it making sense now?

Predict that Wigan will beat Manchester United, the odds could
be 14.2. That means that whatever you bet with will be multiplied by 14.2 Still using the Manchester United and Wigan example...
So if you want to bet on it, what would you do? Manchester United to win at 1.2? If you put 1,000 on that, you will get just 1,200 in return. That is just 200 gain. Or will you back
Wigan to win at 14.2? You only need to put in 1,000 to win 14,200. But will Wigan beat Manchester United?
If 1.2 sounds small to you, there is something you can do to increase your potential returns. It's called
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2233071_19605score_jpeg5eb2c5feee836c19201a0e53d9d8f013

If you have any challenges please contact us at 08080021916 or support@1960bet.ng

I did payout the sum of 20,000naira from my 1960bet account to my bank account on the 17th March, 2015 and am my bank account is yet to be credited.

I have contacted 1960bet via their contact numbers and email addresses all to no avail. Pls you need to help me, I don't know what else to do. Thanks
Re: How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet by EkpedemeAlbert(m): 7:55am On Mar 27, 2015
Post your complaint at "1960bet Customer Service Thread" here on nairaland and your account will be duly credited within 24hrs
Re: How To Make Millions Monthly Placing Bets Oon 1960bet by Kayu1: 3:48pm On Jan 21, 2016
If you dont mind on line business its very lucrative and will award you rapidly income withing a short period, all you need do is to click on www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. With less than 6 month you will make 1 million,Sincerely speaking this business will give you financial freedom, you can be doing the business right from your bedroom without stress

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News; Pepe Guardiola Agrees To Be New Manchester City Coach / Sure Fixed Odds Free..100% Stake And Winning / Download Nigeria Vs Senegal 1 - 1 International Friendly Highlights 23/03/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.