Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,578 members, 7,905,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:25 AM

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian Episode 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian Episode 1 (625 Views)

Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Devilish Comedian ( The Sequel To Evil Comedian) Episode 8 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian Episode 1 by Love2sing: 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Otega, you have not told me why you came back home, or, has the university gone to mid term break? Angel asked, looking fearfully at her son who was lying like a NEPA pole on his bed with ear piece on his big head like that of a well known Nigerian musician. The boy was just nodding his head to the rhythm of what was coming out of the ear piece, maybe Daddy Showkey music. Am i not talking to you? She drew the ear piece from his tiny ears. Mummy, what is it na? He asked, getting up from the bed. Why are you here, are you not supposed to be in school after staying at home writing Jamb for 22 years? His mother asked. Yes, mummy, i am supposed o, but i have to enjoy house small for the last time before entering school finally na, allow me. He pleaded. This is not a good reason. She said. Okay! He said. Let me say the truth. Read more: www.njuwo.com/2015/03/devilish-comedian-sequel-to-evil.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Tears Of Unity / A Dance To The Silent Gong. / Abuja Residents Literati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.