Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,324 members, 7,978,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:40 PM

Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty (1027 Views)

Why PDP lost 2015 election and the necessity for an Online Directorate / Photo:60 Years After Nigeria First Crude Oil Well Dries Up,natives In Poverty / Photo: Why Senator Akpabio Should Not Go Abroad For Medication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by UrennaNkoli(f): 6:11pm On Mar 25, 2015
Stumped upon this photo on a blog and this just cements the fact that PDP is not ready to lift Nigerians away from the life wretching jaws of poverty. Someone pls tell me, is this the kind of progress you want? Drinking garry, groundnut ,sugar with hot water for the next four years? This people are ready to make you suffer and are not ready to ensure the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians. Pls by casting your vote for Mohammadu Buhari on Saturday March 28 2015, we can together say no to poverty and join hands together in eliminating what has been a problem to Nigerians and Africans for decades.
Pls vote wisely,
Sai Buhari.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BalhvdnZSx4/VRLlKFkbtnI/AAAAAAAE0nE/eLdZx8yOU_Q/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Stumped upon this photo on a blog and this just cements the fact that PDP is not ready to lift Nigerians away from the life wretching jaws of poverty. Someone pls tell me, is this the kind of progress you want? Drinking garry, groundnut ,sugar with hot water for the next four years? This people are ready to make you suffer and are not ready to ensure the progress of Nigeria and Nigerians. Pls by casting your vote for Mohammadu Buhari on Saturday March 28 2015, we can together say no to poverty and join hands together in eliminating what has been a problem to Nigerians and Africans for decades.
Pls vote wisely,
Sai Buhari.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-BalhvdnZSx4/VRLlKFkbtnI/AAAAAAAE0nE/eLdZx8yOU_Q/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
My christian brothers and sisters will say, Jesus is lord.
All we want in this nation is change and we must do anything to get that change.
Sai BUHARI.
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by ShaddyTerese(m): 9:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
Let's all be part of the move that "changed" our fortunes for good. Sai Buhari
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by gentlesinna(m): 11:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
Dreamer. Food basket of d world
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Rose2014: 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
post=31990337:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Nobody: 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=32006812][/quote]

Who is this a.sshole spamming all threads in the Politic Section like a f.ucking lunatic ?

Seun, Mynd44, Pls do something about this schmuck.
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Rose2014: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Zoharariel:

Who is this a.sshole spamming all threads in the Politic Section like a f.ucking lunatic ?

Seun, Mynd44, Pls do something about this schmuck.

Read my lips sweetheart:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by charlos14: 12:36am On Mar 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
Pls vote wisely,
Sai Buhari.

Drinking Garri with Hot Water? Shows the stupid people in the gang of APC? So if Buhari wins, all he will do is to utter a magical word and all of your problems will just vanish, Right lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari is d man with sense... Gej is a drunkard nd we all knw drunkards are indisciplined
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2015
ShaddyTerese:
Let's all be part of the move that "changed" our fortunes for good. Sai Buhari
Your vote counts and its invaluable on saturday. Lets join hands in the movement for change.
Sai Buhari
Re: Photo: Why PDP Is Ready To Make Nigerians Wallow In Poverty by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2015
gentlesinna:
Dreamer. Food basket of d world
So garri and sugar will quench your hunger? Is this what you want to call food for the next four years? Pls vote wisely
Sai Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun - Graphic Image - Viewer's Discretion...!!! / Updates Onthe Nigerain Immigration Service Recruitment / From May Nigerians Will Know The Difference Between The Senate And House!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.