Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:28 PM

Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan (1546 Views)

"Pressure On Buhari To Stop Anti-Corruption War" - VP Yemi Osinbajo / Musa Mayaki: I Was Punished For Censoring Hate Campaigns / Babangida Fumes At Anti-military Political Broadcast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Babangida fumes at anti-military political broadcast

Babangida took strong objections to what he said were the negative imputations put on the integrity and services to the nation by Generals Olusegun Obasanjo, Muhammadu Buhari, himself; Ibrahim Babangida, late Sani Abacha, Abdulsalami Abubakar, and T.Y Danjuma.

Noting that the sponsors of the documentary which he described as a hate campaign were either intellectually delinquent or suffering from memory loss; or a combination of both, Babangida referred them to his leading role in the formation of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP.
He said:

“For record purposes, and without sounding immodest, the idea of a PDP that has now become the “largest party in Africa” started in my home, here in Minna. With the support of my fellow colleagues, we prepared the way for this democratic process that has now led us to where we are presently. We built the democratic infrastructure and architecture. Those who are parading themselves as democrats today, all participated in military governments. As a deliberate principle of remaining unsung, or blowing my own trumpet, I have elected over the years to maintain dignified silence on so many issues concerning Nigeria while I cultivate my access to each sitting President to pass across my advice in whatever form.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/babangida-fumes-at-anti-military-political-broadcast/#sthash.bZNlIIrv.dpuf[/size]

Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Glowstone(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by natureblack(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nigeria's political atmosphere is hot undecided undecided

Dear GEJ,accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of VICTORY.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Acekidc4(m): 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2015
Glowstone:
GEJ till 2019

[size=18pt]GEJ himself knows he has committed many blunders in his desperation to stop GMB.
He is the most desperate and irresponsible President in the political history of Nigeria.
There is no GEJ till 2019.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Babacele: 6:32pm On Mar 25, 2015
what is ibb saying? your time is up n it is your rotten influence in d military n d polity we want to remove forever n ever. amen.
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by oakson: 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by egift(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Desperation and Greed has made Jonathan and his supporters to forget that the nation they are looting today was built no the blood and sweat of past leaders.

Just because they want to stay put, loot and spread their incompetence, they keep insulting everyone. Even kids that are yet to get a degree, insult Army Generals just to fan the clueless ego of the zoologist.
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2015
All these will finally end by Saturday
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Samchelsea(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orikinla:

Those who are parading themselves as democrats today, all participated in military governments.

Op it seems you don't know what he is talking about and you are here ranting.....if someone is aggrieved and decides to air his view then you should know that he wasn't referring to an individual rather to all concerned with the affairs of the party.
Btw.....I guess he was also referring to buhari at the bolded part
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by braine(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Babacele:
what is ibb saying? your time is up n it is your rotten influence in d military n d polity we want to remove forever n ever. amen.
This is the same way you described Obasanjo. You forget that these are the people who made the PDP what it is today. Don't forget they also have the power to bring it to its knees.
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by collinsVP: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
One thing that gladdens my heart is the fact that we all voted for GEJ in 2011 against GMB. Today having looked at the result of our decision, we are not satisfied and today we want to fintune our production formula to see the. result it will produce. YOUR EXELLENCY GEJ. YOU WOULD ADMIT WE SHOWERED YOU WITH LOVE IN 2011 AND WE DID NOT GET A COMMENSURATE RETURN OF IT. HENCE, HAVE DECIDED TO LOOK ELSEWHERE. YOU CAN DO US A FAVOUR OF PUBLISHING YOUR ERRORS IN A BOOK IF YOU LOVED NIGERIA, SO YOUR SUCCESSOR CAN LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES FOR A FASTER DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA.
Thanks in anticipation that you will be rational enough to put the interest of Nigeria above your personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2015
egift:
Desperation and Greed has made Jonathan and his supporters to forget that the nation they are looting today was built no the blood and sweat of past leaders.

Just because they want to stay put, loot and spread their incompetence, they keep insulting everyone. Even kids that are yet to get a degree, insult Army Generals just to fan the clueless ego of the zoologist.
You really are a fool,Your post are hardly sensible.
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Osakah24(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
braine:
This is the same way you described Obasanjo. You forget that these are the people who made the PDP what it is today. Don't forget they also have the power to bring it to its knees.
They are nothing but mere men, who fed fat from corruption and they cant bring pdp to its knees.
Re: Stop Anti-military Hate Campaigns, I.B.B Warns President Goodluck Jonathan by Babacele: 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
braine:
do you understand wat I wrote or maybe I can't make up your thoughts.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons Learnt In The Just Concluded INEC Election / How Peter Obi Betrayed GEJ At The Just Concluded Polls... / INFRASONIC WEAPONS Behind Synagogue Collapse - EXPERT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.