Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,069 members, 7,973,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 09:30 PM

Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' (700 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Dancing To Psquare's 'Chop My Money' - Video / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] / Shettima Begs Residents As Jonathan Campaigns In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' by oneeast: 9:42pm On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' by Femolacaster(m): 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
She go soon dance am reach otuoke along with Gej. We need CHANGE!

2 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' by olu77(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
A true mother of the nation should have been displaying some modesty even as she campaigns owing to the present state of the nation but of course special advisers would have told her and her husband the kidnapping of about 500 is a propaganda same way they said Chibok abduction was.

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Thrills Ibadan Residents As She Dance To Psquare's 'Personally' by Pebcak: 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
Continu ya dance of shame by Sunday u ll start crying a river
[img]http://i./6fScAIQR0P0xW.gif[/img] [img]http://i./XbrlPjgUcy6fm.gif[/img]

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

President-elect To Emerge Today –jega / Don't Declare Any PDP Candidate Winner In Anambra: Uba / Where Is Doyin Okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.