Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. (1654 Views)

Lawmaker, Afolabi Akanni, Dies In DSS Custody - Lanre Ogunsuyi For Ekiti Govt / Just In: DSS Papers Proves Kanu Was Never In Possession Of Any Weapons / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Sooroptimist: 10:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
BREAKING NEWS! BREAKING!! BREAKING NEWS!!! CARD READER SUPPLIER IN DSS CUSTODY.

The fight against the card reader is not over.

Our usually reliable source has informed us that Alhaji Sani Musa, the proprietor of ACT Technologies, the company that supplied the card readers (Via LCs opened with the bank), has been in DSS custody since yesterday. Alhaji Sani Musa's crime?

Refusal to supply the DSS with the codes of the Card Readers across the nation.

While President Jonathan is squandering State funds on campaign and governmental agencies such as the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) are actively involved in the political campaign to reelect Pres. Jonathan, we continue to confirm that Pres. Jonathan and the PDP are still terrified of the card reader.

Old habits die hard. The PDP are used to conducting elections in which they allocate votes to other political parties as it suits them. Some weeks ago, we had exposed their plans to do the same in this election. In that report, we had informed the Nigerian people and the world at large that a high powered Think Tank was put together by PDP to write the results of the forth coming election in the South South and the South East excluding Imo State while they shopped from China to Israel for IT companies that can hack into the card readers.

To head this group was Chief Tom Ikimi. Members included Mike Oghiadomhe, Ayu Iyorchia, Kashim Ibrahim-Imam, Prof. Humphrey Nwosu, Chief Tony Anenih and four others. Other states included Plateau, the states of the South West especially Lagos plus Sokoto, Kano and some states in the North this source couldn't remember.

As Jega refused to play cards by insisting on free, fair and credible elections through the use of the Card Readers, they approached some INEC National commissioners with a handshake of 50million Naira each, hoping to buy their support of the card reader

They rolled our a massive amount of funds to fight the use of the card reader. But the card reader, like the proverbial beetle, refused to be killed.

Three days before the elections and it dawns on PDP that they are facing the people of Nigeria in an election and that the results of this election, would totally be out of their control and manipulation.

The Card Reader which promises to ascribe credibility on the forth coming elections is therefore, inimical to the plans of President Jonathan and his co-travellers to steal victory from the people of Nigeria.

All meaningful Nigerians must rise up and urge President Jonathan to urge PDP to direct the DSS to let an innocent man go. Let Alhaji Sani Musa go!

SOURCE:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=829449837133646

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by SeverusSnape(m): 10:19pm On Mar 25, 2015
I smell LIES all over.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by ozoigbondu: 10:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC too like lie.......More lies will be dished before saturday

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by gebest: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
As for me and my household we will vote for CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by jiks123: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sure?
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Sooroptimist: 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some children of sorrow have started saying the article posted is a lie

Yet i just watched Channels TV News where Femi Fani Kayode just alleged that the man in SSS detention has given the codes to the Card Readers to Buhari

This is a ploy to whip up propaganda against their own plan which stemmed from the fear they have expressed against the use of the card reader ab initio

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by nzeobi(m): 10:30pm On Mar 25, 2015
Feel sorry for the liar for they do not know what they are doing
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by oremusanctus: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
If ya see apc ya don see devil
Ya don't nid to die as a sinner to see devil

Apc=devil
Chai, dem dhe lie
Anywayz
Sai jonathan
Sai transformation
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by oduastates: 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
It is possible because of the antecedents of the listed men

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by oluwafemi113(m): 10:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
Corrupt DSS at work

PDP DSS

GMB Pls this sector really need reform, this should be among your first assignment when you're finally at Aso Rock come May 29

I can feel the change

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Sylverbox(m): 10:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
We dont want a desperate kleptomaniac.
I am sure other silent plans are in the pipeline. After one ediot will say I should cast my vote and go back home....
Change is here!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by meforyou1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
Op, did you say your source is facebook? Is something wrong with you upstairs?
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Rose2014: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
post=31990337:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by arewamobile: 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2015
fp tinx
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by pendicle: 11:28pm On Mar 25, 2015
THEY ARE SO SO SCARED OF LOSING ASO ROCK.

They are so trying their best to scuttle the process, I watch the garrulous and loquacious FFK on Channels trying to justify the detention and arrest of a citizen who have not committed any known offence.

How can any one in his senses say A VENDOR LEAK CODES TO A PARTY WHEN HE KNOWS IT WILL BE LINKED BACK TO HIM.

It is clear why they have been buying up PVCs from poor people to try clone use it but Card reader be their stumbling block so they need the codes infiltrate the backend of the database.

They say they are confident of winning yet so scared of PUTTING THEMSELVES UP FOR A FAIR CONTEST.

kudos TO THE CHINESE GEEKS WHO CREATED AN IMPENETRABLE CARD READER WITH SUPERB FIREWALLS.

OUR DSS WHO SOMETIMES AGO WERE LOOKING FOR CPU FOR AN APPLEMAC ARE AT A LOSS ON HOW TO SCATTER THE WHOLESOME JOB DONE BY JEGA AND INEC.

THEIR MAIN PURPOSE IS TO ENSURE THE DATABASE CONTAINED IN THE CARD READERS ARE WIPED OUT TO CREATE FAILURE OF THE ENTIRE PROCESS AND CAUSE COMPLETE STATE OF CHAOS AND COLLAPSE ON SATURDAY.

THANK GOD THE PLAN LEAKED AND THE MAN HAVE SINCE YESTERDAY REFUSE TO DIVULGE ANY PASSKEY FOR THEM.

SHAME ON THE PDP AND EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Boland(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by Boland(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is that the best they can do? They will fail again, I'm very sure of that...
I expect nothing less from the cluessless party (PDP)

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News! Breaking News!!! Inec Card Reader Supplier In Dss Custody. by vedd: 11:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I smell LIES all over.
oremusanctus:
If ya see apc ya don see devil
Ya don't nid to die as a sinner to see devil
Apc=devil Chai, dem dhe lie Anywayz Sai jonathan Sai transformation
SeverusSnape:
I smell LIES all over.
What have you done to prove this as a lie? Get busy and stop being a lazy robotic troll.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

INEC Suspends Result Collation In Delta Central (vanguard) / From Jonathan Till Whatever To We Only Need 25% / Word For My Igbo Brothers………..by Maduka Fidorocks Onwukeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.