Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,979 members, 7,919,134 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day (784 Views)

'Buhari And The Demons In His Party' - Leadership / After Going Against His Party's Directives, Saraki Adjourns Sitting To July 21st / If Party's Shares There Party Symbol Which Will U Vote? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by kasiem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Since he forgot his party's name and also vp's name, I'm seeing the possibility of the papa making mistake if not properly guided on election day
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by Obinacu(m): 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Can't stop laughing in urhobo ! Sure, let him even forget that he's in APC.
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by ademega(m): 11:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
You are still on this while others are planning escape route
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by F22RAPTOR(m): 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
so damn possible, dude has gone senile
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by kasiem(m): 12:00am On Mar 26, 2015
ademega:
You are still on this while others are planning escape route
na ur papa go pursue them comot?
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by ademega(m): 12:40am On Mar 26, 2015
kasiem:
na ur papa go pursue them comot?
My papa died many years ago . their hand work will drive them comot . next time you mention my papa I will ask his spirit and that of others that die that year to start tormenting you and both dead and living people in your family . you may try me .
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by kasiem(m): 12:55am On Mar 26, 2015
ademega:

My papa died many years ago . their hand work will drive them comot . next time you mention my papa I will ask his spirit and that of others that die that year to start tormenting you and both dead and living people in your family . you may try me .
ujo anaghi atu ndi mmuo ha anaga n'abali. Rest to ur papa soul. But guy if ur papa jam me for any corner na second death be that for him o.

1 Like

Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by ademega(m): 5:48am On Mar 26, 2015
kasiem:
ujo anaghi atu ndi mmuo ha anaga n'abali. Rest to ur papa soul. But guy if ur papa jam me for any corner na second death be that for him o.
Eriwooo
Eriwooo
Eledumare I pray you visit ositia ki o fun ni ibere re kiakia
ase wa ase WO ase wawawowo
Goodluck
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by kasiem(m): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2015
ademega:

Eriwooo
Eriwooo
Goodluck
na village witch u dey form abi wetin?
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: It's Possible For Buhari To Forget His Party Symbol On Election Day by MyPoint: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2015
kasiem:

ademega:

Eriwooo
Eriwooo
Goodluck

lol. Love the humor from both of you. Ademega you forgot to ask Kasiem for his direction/location.

(1) (Reply)

“am A Better Furst Lady Than Michelle Obama,” Patience Jonathan Says / Bola Ahmed Tinubu Speaking After Casting His Votes On Saturday / Jega Live On Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.