Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) (32900 Views)

Fresh $30million Found In Bank Accounts Linked To Patience Jonathan (pic) / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by maestroferddi: 12:20am On Mar 26, 2015
APC sorry.

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Icekyng: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Click like for buhari and share for Jonathan
Voting starts now!!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by msb247(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Transformation indeed *hiss*. The people need CHANGE. We deserve a better future!!! It is baffling to see that some homo-sapiens are still in support of the current government.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Sylverbox(m): 12:22am On Mar 26, 2015
I just hope Ebele will have the balls to hand over power like a man come 29th may. Well, if he cant I trust his wife, she will do a better job.
I stand for change, enough is enough.

4 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by positive1: 12:24am On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:
If an incumbent could be this poor, it shows truly that GEJ has underperformed. #SAI BUHARI
well said..My vote is for Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by okechukwu3: 12:25am On Mar 26, 2015
We shall know who is clueless on 28th March, well done Gej
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by kindnyce(m): 12:26am On Mar 26, 2015
EVERYONE KNOWS TRULY WELL THAT PDP AND GEJ CANNOT WIN DX WEEKEND POLLS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by agabaI23(m): 12:28am On Mar 26, 2015
Deltagiant:
This coming from a world renowned Islamic media will be very shocking to the overly presumptious APC social media miscreants.
I can only assure ALJAZEERA the PDP structure curently on the ground will annihilate APC on saturday.
It is a long shot from being too close to call.

They're up against a popular Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of Nigeria.

Even as land borders have been closed from millions of Niger and Chadian citizens with Nigerian PVCs.
Now I am taking this pool serious. And I'm happy because it looks genuine. If an online pool will match GEJ with GMB then the real pool will be......
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by maestroferddi: 12:29am On Mar 26, 2015
Google63:

Don't forget that APC is up against a clueless and weak Commander In Chief... if he's confident about his power of incumbency, he won't be going about kneeling down for every kind of religious leader, he won't be spending sleepless nights in Lagos too
Dey fool yourself dey go.

On Saturday you shall see the result of kneeling before Christian leaders and coming to claim Lagos.

When your Buhari was wasting his time reading prepared speeches at Chatam House, the rug got pull from under his feet.

He will weep on Sunday.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by babeface3: 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
This is absolute propaganda geared towards stability in the aftermath of the election. They do know that Jonathan will take the day.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by agabaI23(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:
If an incumbent could be this poor, it shows truly that GEJ has underperformed. #SAI BUHARI
In 2011, Buhari won in all online polls. This is a good result TBH
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 26, 2015
agabaI23:
In 2011, Buhari won in all online pools. This is a good result TBH
taa! Go tell dat to the dogs. 99% of Buhari's supporters today and including me supported GEJ in 2011. Mr, get your facts right.

2 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Ilekeh(f): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt]I thank the SW for their vociferous support of Buhari. Without you, Nigeria would have settled for incompetency.

With Love,

from A SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIAN[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Emmaowolabia(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Every reasonable, unbiased Nigerian knows that it is over for GEJ. Those who tend to support him has know concrete but sentimental reasons like that of Ameachi's deputy. As for me, Goodbye to GEJ and PEJ. The devil dat will decide ur befit prison is drinking coconut water for retentive memory.

3 Likes

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Do you even think about what the future holds for you as a young person under this current government?

You need to reflect on the reason that the only employment you have been able to secure is as a praise singer for a corrupt and reckless govt whose policies is responsible for rendering you jobless.

Please take a moment to reflect on this.
Cutest9gerian:
Why will i vote a man who sed INEC means 'indépendant nigeria electoral commission'
A man who doesnt know d'name of his vp 'yemi osinbade'
A man who will stabilize world oil price
A man who will make naira equal to dollars(he shd make it equal to pounds #yimu)
An over 70 yr old man..
A man who sed Apc means all progressive CONFIDENT! Shuuuuu! cry #neva again

Fail Buhari
Pls tender ur certificate!

Gej till buhari realise that his surname is not 'sai'
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by agabaI23(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
franciskaine:
taa! Go tell dat to the dogs. 99% of Buhari's supporters today and including me supported GEJ in 2011. Mr, get your facts right.
Are you saying that Buhari lost any online poll in 2011?
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by ak4God(m): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan
He deserves a second term
May God run/transform your life and your entire family the same way GEJ is running/transforming Nigeria
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 26, 2015
agabaI23:
Are you saying that Buhari lost any online poll in 2011?
go bring your link Mr.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by eazysally: 12:43am On Mar 26, 2015
18,000 Nigerians killed, 5 million Nigerians displaced, thousands kidnapped, raped, turned into suicide bombers. CHANGE is coming for real. Nigerians this is the time to rewrite our history.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by nosike3(m): 12:46am On Mar 26, 2015
I spit on aljazeera! Foreign media and government should stay away from my beloved country.. forever breeding propaganda and conflict! After the elimination of gaddafi of Libya, have there been peace? God bless mugabe of Zimbabwe; the only African country with balls !
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Cutest9gerian(m): 1:01am On Mar 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
Do you even think about what the future holds for you as a young person under this current government?

You need to reflect on the reason that the only employment you have been able to secure is as a praise singer for a corrupt and reckless govt whose policies is responsible for rendering you jobless.

Please take a moment to reflect on this.
d'fact dat u r jobless doesnt mean i'm jobless dube
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by Nobody: 1:07am On Mar 26, 2015
But being a praise singer for the same corrupt government whose policies has denied you all other job opportunities does not count as being employed does it?

Please take a moment to reflect what your future prospects would be under this current government.

Vote wisely.
Cutest9gerian:
d'fact dat u r jobless doesnt mean i'm jobless dube
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by DozieInc(m): 1:13am On Mar 26, 2015
This election will be keenly contested, the winner ( which we all know) will win by a slim margin, unlike previous elections.
SAY YES TO TRANSFORMATION
SAY YES TO PROGRESS
SAY YES TO GEJ...

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by kally47: 1:43am On Mar 26, 2015
one thing I know, no international community(especially AMERICA) or its allied who decide for me, so every other Nigerians.
These people annoy me because they are the cause of violence in parts of the world today. GOD will save Nigeria from this wicked leaders.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by mightycrown1(m): 2:29am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=48pt] VICTORY IS SURE FOR GMB [/size]
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bewla(m): 2:56am On Mar 26, 2015
I laugh when they say what is this old man looking for in office pls when the old man rule was it from Lagos or from abuja and secondly if the old man is our alternative then the present system have fail us we need to change it

1 Like

Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by HIV1: 3:02am On Mar 26, 2015
I think the survey was only carried out in SE and SS . Such is the result that is expected if election were to hold only in those two regions.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bondingman: 3:32am On Mar 26, 2015
This poll was released in January and holds true had d elections been conducted on Feb 14.
Jonathan has gained the momentum ever since the elections were shifted to march 28- at least aljazeera attested to that.
So expect a Jonathan win.
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by bondingman: 3:34am On Mar 26, 2015
I still can't understand how APC leads in online polls
When reality on ground shows an overwhelming victory for GEJ!
Re: Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) by NewGombawa: 3:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Rivulets of salty waters from a helpless dejected mother who was deprived of her loved one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why INEC May Not Update Imo Guber Votes Tally Despite S’court Verdict / Governor Adeleke Inspects Osogbo-Ikirun-Kwara Boundary Road (Pictures) / Melaye, Ortom Clash At PDP Meeting Over Ex-Gov's Support For Tinubu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.