Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,166 members, 7,884,071 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (1478 Views)

Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by rx1121: 5:27am On Mar 26, 2015
Re: by Nobody: 5:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Poor guy doesn't understand that you have to drop a lot of people in this life and get strong on your own till you find someone who is willing to give you back what you give them and more.

Sounds like a white guy. Na dem be learner pass for this thing. Most of them like to hang on to shiit that doesn't exist.
She is obviously giving mouth gigs and much more to other guys.

I no dey reddit, I for tell am make he man up drop the dam.

2 Likes

Re: by izuch(m): 5:46am On Mar 26, 2015
(my advice to him if you're not the person) Dude there's a big line between BF and house boy nd you obviously don't know the difference. A man should be in control of a relationship, its not my rule, God made it that way. Grow some balls, be a man and take control. Don't go about doing favors for a lady and expecting a reward or a pat in the back, do it cause you don't want anything in return. She's not in-love with you cause she sees you as a WEAK clueless mofo who's just there to attend to her every need (servicing included). End that relationship, move on and be the man in your new relationship. Stop loving like a fool without brain, love with all your heart and carry your brain along. Women like alpha males that would take charge and stand their ground when necessary and what's this poo about you cryi and expecting to be comforted?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:52am On Mar 26, 2015
izuch:
(my advice to him if you're not the person) Dude there's a big line between BF and house boy nd you obviously don't know the difference. A man should be in control of a relationship, its not my rule, God made it that way. Grow some balls, be a man and take control. Don't go about doing favors for a lady and expecting a reward or a pat in the back, do it cause you don't want anything in return. She's not in-love with you cause she sees you as a WEAK clueless mofo who's just there to attend to her every need (servicing included). End that relationship, move on and be the man in your new relationship. Stop loving like a fool without brain, love with all your heart and carry your brain along. Women like alpha males that would take charge and stand their ground when necessary and what's this poo about you cryi and expecting to be comforted?

Na some whiteboy shiit.
On a massive scale, they are being taught to respect things like feminism and woman-worship.
They will even argue with you when you tell them to "be a man" in their relationship, saying "gender roles no longer exist".
That is what their schools are teaching them now.

These poor, confused, feminism-indoctrinated boys carry on thru life as willing footmats for biches and doing clean-up-duty for thots until they go to the other far end of the spectrum and start hating women due to all the emotional wounds they've been inflicted..... Instead of them to have just listened from the get go and kept things balanced by just being MEN.
Re: by Brugo(m): 6:04am On Mar 26, 2015
What a sorry case.
Re: by Tessyo30: 6:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Dis dude sure sounds too weak... if i were d babe, think i'll do worse cos his emotional drama is enough to bring out the lion in any woman. pls note: love isn't meant to be a synonym of stupidity!
Re: by rx1121: 6:10am On Mar 26, 2015
izuch:

Bros the link is there for you to check the website where i found the post. Nice point tho
Re: by justi4jesu(f): 6:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Is she earning more than you, cos i think thats what is getting into her head.
Re: by nerodenero: 6:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Ladies dont like a 'Yes-man' all the time. A man needs to take charge. A weak man doesn't deserve a lady and this dude is one.
Re: by 7footre(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2015
You turned yourself into a house boy man that's the biggest mistake and then you go about crying? Man up bro andd learn to draw the lines.... I couldn't even finish the story as I was kinda embarrassed for you
Get your act together and move on with yo life
Re: by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2015
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

lol / What will you do if you find this out from your wife? / 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.