Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (9385 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men Are Very Selfish / Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2012
still not have a reason why girls would be so selfish on wanting to get everything in a man, if they have Mr. A as a boyfriend, they claim to truly love but as soon as they discover Mr. B has more qualities, they become observant to him and want him by any means, why cant girls be contended with what they have ?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by kokoye(m): 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2012
You must need to set an appointment with baba creator . . .abi, the big guy dey nairaland ni?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 4:17am On Jan 28, 2012
Crap
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by 25omega(m): 4:24am On Jan 28, 2012
poster pele. i guess one of those girls did it to you? be happy you found out what she is about now before you spend more time on her
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 28, 2012
well some say men of today are not made from the same ingredients as men back in the day.

Guy A is fine/hot but a bum, the other (B) is too sensitive but loaded/well off and the next guy (c) is compassionate but at the same time egotistical (bi polar).

some say, you hardly run into guys who are emotionally and financially stable NOW A DAYS. tongue
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 4:53am On Jan 28, 2012
So you mean the money turn men into cold hearted monsters?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:33am On Jan 28, 2012
Imaginee
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:45am On Jan 28, 2012
Almost every girl got issues with selfishness, maybe they were created that way,
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:47am On Jan 28, 2012
Niggas who truly loves u ask Ʊ out, u freak out and †urn em down 4 reasons best known †o Ʊ , so Ɣ should i care wen some oda niggas break ur hear† or treat Ʊ bad? U simply refused to †ake ur †ime n wen† after material †hings,
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by eghost247(m): 7:53am On Jan 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

well some say men of today are not made from the same ingredients as men back in the day.

Guy A is fine/hot but a bum, the other (B) is too sensitive but loaded/well off and the next guy (c) is compassionate but at the same time egotistical (bi polar).

some say, you hardly run into guys who are emotionally and financially stable NOW A DAYS. tongue
Msdarkskin always bashing the brothers lol
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Scash(f): 7:58am On Jan 28, 2012
WebSurfer:

Niggas who truly loves u ask Ʊ out, u freak out and †urn em down 4 reasons best known †o Ʊ , so Ɣ should i care wen some oda niggas break ur hear† or treat Ʊ bad? U simply refused to †ake ur †ime n wen† after material †hings,

who is the 'you'? are u hoping ur ex would read this?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by slimyem: 8:12am On Jan 28, 2012
what this thread all about?seriously!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 8:24am On Jan 28, 2012
I dont call that selfish.Its the law of nature!
May the best man win is the law so make sure you have that competitive advantage over the other men if ur determined to woe some gal.
Note that this has nothing to do with wealth but taking advantage and making use of your strong points to keep her. No man or woman has it all. those who win know which buttons to press.
oh and rem u cant claim ownership of her till u place that ring on her finger. shes still single and available therefore all you need to do is up your game to keep her close and committed.
Now if animals do this well then humans ought to fair better.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 9:02am On Jan 28, 2012
Pendo Darwin!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by claremont(m): 9:23am On Jan 28, 2012
If a particular girl is supposedly selfish to you, simply let her go. Go and get someone else. As far as I'm concerned, there are too many "fresh meat" in the forest, so I wouldn't waste a modicum of my time chasing after stale/expired/knackered meat.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 9:26am On Jan 28, 2012
Badt guy
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 9:33am On Jan 28, 2012
Any man who goes against this guy telling truth should be term retarded , Women are very selfish and indeed worst all world wide, if women discover you have 100,000 naira in your account, they will work a way they will be collecting the money installment till they finish the 100,000 naira , if they realize 99,000 naira was spend on them, they will still want you to account how you spend 1,000 naira balance

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2012
That is not being selfish, it is being opportunistic
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Metalgoong(m): 10:26am On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

I dont call that selfish.Its the law of nature!
May the best man win is the law so make sure you have that competitive advantage over the other men if ur determined to woe some gal.
Note that this has nothing to do with wealth but taking advantage and making use of your strong points to keep her. No man or woman has it all. those who win know which buttons to press.
oh and rem u cant claim ownership of her till u place that ring on her finger. shes still single and available therefore all you need to do is up your game to keep her close and committed.
Now if animals do this well then humans ought to fair better.

Gbam!! . . . . . 
This law also applies to girls;hence, unmarried boys and girls should just stop complaining of heart breaks. . . Infact, I strongly believe that EXs shld remain good friends after break up.

I also hope my Ex whom I left would read your post .  . grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2012
No go meet am apologise, dey here dey wish
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 10:49am On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

Any man who goes against this guy telling truth should be term slow , Women are very selfish and indeed worst all world wide, if women discover you have 100,000 naira in your account, they will work a way they will be collecting the money installment till they finish the 100,000 naira , if they realize 99,000 naira was spend on them, they will still want you to account how you spend 1,000 naira balance
Born, and how do they discover this if you dont tell them how much ur worth? see most of you guys are accustomed to woe gals with cash. I know it works but you end up with the type u describe.
You dont have to stress much to win a girl. make use of ur strong points even a smile works wonders. Just be the man and she falls.

claremont:

If a particular girl is supposedly selfish to you, simply let her go. Go and get someone else. As far as I'm concerned, there are too many "fresh meat" in the forest, so I wouldn't waste a modicum of my time chasing after stale/expired/knackered meat.

Exactly there are million of girls everywhere. There's no reason why any single guy or lady should mourn over a failed attempt. Its an ecosystem out there and everybody belongs to somebody else. Amazing how murderers and mad people find love !! undecided
I love saying there's always somebody better for you out there but some people just cling to misery an stress not wanting to let go.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Chnges(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

Born, and how do they discover this if you dont tell them how much ur worth? see most of you guys are accustomed to woe gals with cash. I know it works but you end up with the type u describe.
You dont have to stress much to win a girl. make use of ur strong points even a smile works wonders. Just be the man and she falls.

Exactly there are million of girls everywhere. There's no reason why any single guy or lady should mourn over a failed attempt. Its an ecosystem out there and everybody belongs to somebody else. Amazing how murderers and mad people find love !! undecided
I love saying there's always somebody better for you out there but some people just cling to misery an stress not wanting to let go.
u're talking sense my dear__Infact manage this one  kiss kiss they shld learn how to woo a gurl without showing off their riches, let them go and watch coming to America, where Eddie Murphy won the gurl's love with his Alpha-male qualities and not with his riches__ take it again babe kiss
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 11:36am On Jan 28, 2012
^^A guy that comes showing his worth  is a serious put off.It demeans and reduces a girl's worth. That's just me. I believe am worth more than money and cannot be purchased by any amount and so are many others out there.
See,cash to woe is used by guys who are not good at impressing using their natural God given abilities. It quickly blinds the girl making her fail to see the other funny qualities that a guy posesses.

But chill there and read the next comment.smbody will say 'it cant work here'! i therefore rest my case.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Chnges(m): 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^ Lol_i'm patiently waiting (oops! Hope they dnt see this)
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 12:54pm On Jan 28, 2012
Why are these girls pretending as if they are not after men worth
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

Why are these girls pretending as if they are not after men worth

well If it will make u you feel better I will say yes we I am after a man's worth and nothing else matters.
guess thats fine.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by lagbajah: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2012
first post
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

well If it will make u you feel better I will say yes we I am after a man's worth and nothing else matters.
guess thats fine.
Thank makes me feel better now,I can relax with a bottle of water
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2012
Which girls are selfish? The ones you dated? The million dollar question should be "why do you date selfish girls?" "Where do you meet these kinds of girls?" You make it sound as if ALL girls are selfish, simply because you are yet to come across one that isnt! So whose fault is that? The generalization is pointless, and i cant but wonder how matured you really are, if at this day and time, and with the level of your exposure you make pointless generalizations! Jeez!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by corkpikin(m): 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
never experience that since i joined the ad[i]ult[/i]ry leauge wink
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by dabrake(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Which girls are selfish? The ones you dated? The million dollar question should be "why do you date selfish girls?" "Where do you meet these kinds of girls?" You make it sound as if ALL girls are selfish, simply because you are yet to come across one that isnt! So whose fault is that? The generalization is pointless, and i cant but wonder how matured you really are, if at this day and time, and with the level of your exposure you make pointless generalizations! Jeez!
end of discussion!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

POINT N KILLZ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lol Funny Game / All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / What Is The Best Gift To Get For Your Girlfriend With 180k (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.