Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,125 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:07 AM

Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (9430 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men Are Very Selfish / Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 8:18pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ killz but dats wher d prob is. Guys fail to read d handwritns on d wall and fail to giv such ladies red lights (stop). And are so impatient to to read and see tru dis callibre of gals. Men need ppl hu massage der egos and make dem feel wanted in an extrvagant way. But y cant dis guys just realize d truth or even accept it
+100. Then they look for someone to blame for their shortcomings and lack of commonsense. . . Bullshit!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

Calls him back, hands him a mop and a sponge and shouts< start cleaning
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ozioma49(m): 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
Spits again and walks out
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2012
Casts a mean look @ him, slams his face to his spits. How doz it taste if imay ask?
Do u knw how long it took mynd44 to polish NL romance section's floor
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

Casts a mean look @ him, slams his face to his spits. How doz it taste if imay ask?
Do u knw how long it took mynd44 to polish NL romance section's floor
You must have mistook me for MMM
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
Ozioma49:

Enters,sees sexkillz supportn d ladies as usual. Spits on d floor and walks out
New word in the dictionary. . .

"Ignoranus": A person who's both st[i]u[/i]pid and an as[i]s[/i]hole.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ranoscky(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
The best and important thing to ever happen to a woman, is a husband. But, even with the husband, she's stil NOT contented. I pray God gives me wife that knows what she wants.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
@Mynd44 pls dnt tell me i av bin returnin d favour to d wrong guy
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ozioma49(m): 9:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
Hmm seems am getn d trend here,killz talks,mind44 supports and bekay waits to fight anyone opposing. Now at sexkillz u shld learn how not to hide behind ur computer and insult people son.walks out again
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 9:43pm On Jan 28, 2012
Calls him n sits him down * my son i knw where ur headin but its nt a gud idea. I want u 2 c evry one as ur fwend. U get me? Gud. Pats him on his head< and says go out dere n socialize
@ mynd n Killz be gud to him he means no harm
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
Now at sexkillz u shld learn how not to hide behind ur computer and insult people son.walks out again
What exactly do you want to do about it? You are a fool! There, i just called you a fool! What next? undecided
Sexkillz should not insult, but it's ok to insult sexkillz? Slap yourself, your father and your mother, for even having that st[i]u[/i]pid thought, and then double the slap for typing and submitting! Ignoranus!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ozioma49(m): 9:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
@bekay,I tink u should first of all sit killz down and advice him not to insult people while pattn him on d head.wasn't tryna make frnds or enemies cos av got loads of em,u dig wink
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 10:05pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
When you realize i dont give a fcck about your opinions about me, then you'll get a life! Until then, keep breaking your dense head over sexkillz, since you are that jobless! El Stupido!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 10:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
Em killz abeg calm down let him walk on by. Take it easy wit words. Is like u enjoy bein banned.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ozioma49(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
@sexkillz y are u jst ranting?oh I get it ur frustrated cheesy undecided or may be ur jst been as stupid as ur name sounds. Keep slapn your father and mother over der.dis d last tym am gon b replying u
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 10:19pm On Jan 28, 2012
Em killz abeg calm down let him walk on by. Take it easy wit words. Is like u enjoy bein banned.
LMAO @ Ban! You are quite smart. You noticed that about me! In actuality, you cant Ban me, you can only ban my username, and i'll be back with another! Same profile pic, same location, same signature, same font and font color, same way of using words! So where the fcck is the ban?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2012
@sexkillz y are u jst ranting?oh I get it ur frustrated cheesy undecided or may be ur jst been as silly as ur name sounds. Keep slapn your father and mother over der.dis d last tym am gon b replying u
Good boy! You've gotten a life congrats! You are the frustrated one, since you cant do sh[i]i[/i]t about sexkillz. . . That's frustrating! wink
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

LMAO @ Ban! You are quite smart. You noticed that about me! In actuality, you cant Ban me, you can only ban my username, and i'll be back with another! Same profile pic, same location, same signature, same font and font color, same way of using words! So where the fcck is the ban?

This guy is a badostick cheesy for real is this what you are ?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dont make seun regret creatn NL. Ur underestimatn dier capability and authority. U think say u be MR invisible abi. Dey dier
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2012
Dont make seun regret creatn NL. Ur underestimatn dier capability and authority. U think say u be MR invisible abi. Dey dier
^^^
Biased, Mismanaged capability and authority? Yeah! Tell me about it! Hey, he's the ceo of Nairaland, I'm the ceo of my own business! Intimidation doesnt sit well with me, and i have a problem with authority! wink
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 11:22pm On Jan 28, 2012
Em killz create ur own social network make we see how im go dey nah haba.
Let me paint a blurry pix of wat its gonna luk lyk. It will hav a dictnary n thesaurus just incase we misinterpret/cant understand ur complex grammar, MODS will be computerized so dat any attempt by poster to fire back @ u will be frustrated. Registration isnt free, certain requirements r to be met if not ur nt qualified.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 11:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
^^^
You've missed the point and have completely deviated! Your example of me owning a social network is totally off point! Owning a social network is one thing, managing it without bias is another. If i cant stand the heat, i stay off the kitchen. I wont tolerate your bullshit simply because you want me to. If you want to make something clear, do so without bias and not because you have the power to do so! I dont start what i cant finish, and I still stand on what i earlier said! Still doesnt change hic!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
Well dats a gud tin to knw but just take it easy wit words. U knw here is a social ntwrk and anyone is entitled to freedom of speech which some abuse terribly n say anytn abt u which might b true or false. Forgetn here is a place to catch up with fwends n fun But retaliating and lashing out words cruellng wont solve probs. Not evrybody is matured enuf to b here u knw dat.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

^^^
You've missed the point and have completely deviated! Your example of me owning a social network is totally off point! Owning a social network is one thing, managing with without bias is another. If i cant stand the heat, i stay off the kitchen. I wont tolerate your bullshit simply because you want me to. If you want to make something clear, do so without bias and not because you have the power to do so! I dont start what i cant finish, and I still stand on what i earlier said! Still doesnt change hic!

gbam!!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:25am On Jan 29, 2012
from my understanding, Killz is supporting †ђξ girls of such chronic acts, Ʊ think all guys knows girls are and their intentions? Girls comes in different ways, Ʊ forgot to realize girls are good pretenders too
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 12:29am On Jan 29, 2012
bekay911:

@ killz but dats wher d prob is. Guys fail to read d handwritns on d wall and fail to giv such ladies red lights (stop). And are so impatient to to read and see tru dis callibre of gals. Men need ppl hu massage der egos and make dem feel wanted in an extrvagant way. But y cant dis guys just realize d truth or even accept it
if am gettng it right, that is from your own view, not most of the guys do that unlike before,,
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 3:22am On Jan 29, 2012
Ozioma49:

Hmm seems am getn d trend here,killz talks,mind44 supports and bekay waits to fight anyone opposing. Now at sexkillz u shld learn how not to hide behind ur computer and insult people son.walks out again
44 posts and you already want to be on my radar. Keeps making comments like this and I might just grant your wish.
Ps I have all the time in the world to deal with you so push me.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 7:32am On Jan 29, 2012
Quote from mzdarkskin
well some say men of today are not made from the same ingredients as men back in the day.

Guy A is fine/hot but a bum, the other (B) is too sensitive but loaded/well off and the next guy (c) is compassionate but at the same time egotistical (bi polar).

some say, you hardly run into guys who are emotionally and financially  stable NOW A DAYS.

Mzdarkskin, WTF does that mean?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 29, 2012
i love thz thread not cos of the topic bt cos of the replies
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2012
You sure?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Chnges(m): 8:11am On Jan 29, 2012
Hmmm_i thought that romance section shld be a place that tears the pänties, but sadly enough it does the opposite *sad*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha / I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / Which Nairalander Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.