Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,359 members, 7,932,287 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:58 PM

Men Are Very Selfish - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Are Very Selfish (565 Views)

"When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Are Very Selfish by Bwon(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
I am man I know how many men talk and boast about their sexual ego's. How they had girls with big assets. How good they are this and that? How they myt come in 20 hours. But most men never take their time out to satisfy their woman. Its not just by Sticking the rod of moses inside the promise land that you got the job done its quite Far from it.
Some men have it over with once they cumm even if the lady is not there yet them go just get up go bath and the lady is their helplessly lying down without help. I believe this is an act of selfishness not considering the other party involved when its not that you are poking an olosho. This has crashed so many marriages, relationships because sooner or later the babes go out to look for better help. I know many guys in Nl would come in and say other wise but deep down Y'all know am speaking the truth. This has set me apart from other guys because every girl keeps coming back for more no personal ego's raised but it only distinguishes you. Trust me love is never enough am sure thee ladies on NL can attest to it.
Re: Men Are Very Selfish by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 23, 2015
women are very stingy
Re: Men Are Very Selfish by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Have Fun
Re: Men Are Very Selfish by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
Premarital sex is all about selfishness so its not unusual.
Re: Men Are Very Selfish by bebene: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2015
not all men are like that, and if u are in a serious relationship i dont see anything strange in telling you she is not satisfied
Re: Men Are Very Selfish by GoodFaith: 4:41pm On Apr 23, 2015
"I am man I know how many men talk and boast about their sexual ego's."
Kids boast about their sexual ego not real men

(1) (Reply)

Single Moms Vs Single Dads------why The Hatred? / Five Definitions Of Love By Youths! / Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.