Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,930 members, 7,872,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:20 AM

Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup (558 Views)

After A Breakup Why Do We Find Pleasure In Sad Music? / Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2015
Breakups can be destructive if not handled properly.this can cost you your job,it can affect your health,it can equally affect your future.
Here are some tips which I believe we see you through if properly implemented.
first you have to accept breakup as an opportunity for CHANGE that now brings us to the definition of change.
CHANGE is a transition from threat to opportunity,from focusing on the past to actively shaping the future.
Phases of change=
A.Denial phase:this is xterise by phrases like iam sure the whole commotion we soon end.this is our natural response to change.we should start accepting the fact that it is over.

B.Resistance phase:there is tendency that things should remain as they are where one feels comfortable.prepare your mind for the future

C.Exploration phase:here the change is finally accepted.in this phase a considerable surge of energy can also be felt.it is a good time to develop a vision for the future and test alternative solutions.

D.commitment phase:here you don't perceive change as something new anymore.you have learned how to perform effectively under the new conditions and to take advantage of the opportunities brought about by the changes.
With these I believe when implemented properly we aid you through your dark days.
SHALOM
Please mod this writeup should be moved to the front page for all my hommies who are passing through there dark moment to access plz.
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by thexzy(m): 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
Hmmm......The ABCD of Change
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 30, 2015
hmm for me is to get another more beautiful girl, it helps me to forget faster and be on the move already.
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by kilode100(f): 6:01pm On May 30, 2015
icedbeatz:
hmm for me is to get another more beautiful girl, it helps me to forget faster and be on the move already.

Abi o...
Are hearts still broken?
Forward ever...

20 Likes

Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 30, 2015
kilode100:

Abi o...
Are hearts still broken?
Forward ever...

my dear though it sounds easy but it's not, it's just that at the end of the day one gotta move on.
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 30, 2015
Long story.
The best way to move on is to imagine your ex is dead.
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 30, 2015
. .
Re: Tips On How To Move On In Life After A Breakup by donMIG(m): 7:40pm On May 30, 2015
Didn't boda to read ur long story.....JUST REPLACE DAT BITCH WITH A BETTER ONE

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Some Ladies Can't Get Married Or Stay In Marriage / Would You Date A Guy Whose Best Friend Is A Woman? MUST Read / What Do I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.