Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:52 AM

Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? (9429 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men Are Very Selfish / Why Are Girls Very Jealous And Vengeful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Which girls are selfish? The ones you dated? The million dollar question should be "why do you date selfish girls?" "Where do you meet these kinds of girls?" You make it sound as if ALL girls are selfish, simply because you are yet to come across one that isnt! So whose fault is that? The generalization is pointless, and i cant but wonder how matured you really are, if at this day and time, and with the level of your exposure you make pointless generalizations! Jeez!

rubber stamped and signed.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:45pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

Which girls are selfish? The ones you dated? The million dollar question should be "why do you date selfish girls?" "Where do you meet these kinds of girls?" You make it sound as if ALL girls are selfish, simply because you are yet to come across one that isnt! So whose fault is that? The generalization is pointless, and i cant but wonder how matured you really are, if at this day and time, and with the level of your exposure you make pointless generalizations! Jeez!

^^ on point Mi likey
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

I dont call that selfish.Its the law of nature!
May the best man win is the law so make sure you have that competitive advantage over the other men if ur determined to woe some gal.
Note that this has nothing to do with wealth but taking advantage and making use of your strong points to keep her. No man or woman has it all. those who win know which buttons to press.
oh and rem u cant claim ownership of her till u place that ring on her finger. shes still single and available therefore all you need to do is up your game to keep her close and committed.
Now if animals do this well then humans ought to fair better.

What law of nature is that, and they have mouth to call guys cheaters
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 5:11pm On Jan 28, 2012
The best man wins,generalizing is not good.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

I do not buy this idea because if 80% of Nigerians are corrupt, they label the whole nation a corrupt country, I can understand not generalizing every girls but about 90% of Nigeria girls are selfish , that is the point we are talking here.if 90 % of a nation is selfish,the 10 % left is irrelevant
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
may the best woman win too, no offence
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 5:44pm On Jan 28, 2012
WebSurfer:

may the best woman win too, no offence

who's the hunter? don't defy nature cz ul bring about an imbalance. grin
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

who's the hunter? don't defy nature cz ul bring about an imbalance. grin

that's what you think, at the end of the day, they would always realize what they lost over materialistic stuffs
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

I do not buy this idea because if 80% of Nigerians are corrupt, they label the whole nation a corrupt country, I can understand not generalizing every girls but about 90% of Nigeria girls are selfish , that is the point we are talking here.if 90 % of a nation is selfish,the  10 % left is irrelevant
The 10% percent is not irrelevant! For ALL girls to be selfish, we need them to be 100%! Now, since 100% is not obtainable, i'd prefer you making comments based on your personal experience, ask others how you can avoid it, or why it happened to you that way, than unnecessarily grouping everyone as selfish! What if after generalizing, you personally meet 1, 2,or 3 ladies that did not act selfishly, would your earlier comment still stand? The inclination of the human heart differs individually. Judging anyone based on past experiences with others is quintessentially unfair!  
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2012
end of discussion!!!!!!!
POINT N KILLZ
rubber stamped and signed.
^^ on point Mi likey
smiley
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Wbong: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2012
just golddiggers
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by WebSurfer(m): 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2012
Wbong:

just golddiggers

YE,,, thats the main word for emmm
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
WebSurfer:

YE,,, thats the main word for emmm

HEY! angry HEY YOU! SHUT UP THERE!!! angry

eghost247:

Msdarkskin always bashing the brothers lol

I'm innocent. I actually love brothers truss mi  wink

@ sexkillz, banned again?  grin
you're about to out-do my record!  grin grin
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by pendo89(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
lemmie see.

For every gold digger out there there must be an open mine showcasing its treasure.
You dont want to be mined then keep ur mine covered and only open when necessary.
Smart guys dont cry foul all the time cz they can smell a digger coming from a far. Why not be one in 2012 and stop whining 24/7.
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 6:49pm On Jan 28, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

@ sexkillz, banned again?  grin
you're about to out-do my record!  grin grin

I'm on a roll!  grin It's quite fun being banned you know! Gives the Mods something to do! cheesy
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2012
*coughs*
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2012
pendo89:

lemmie see.

For every gold digger out there there must be an open mine showcasing its treasure.
You dont want to be mined then keep ur mine covered and only open when necessary.
Smart guys dont cry foul all the time cz they can smell a digger coming from a far. Why not be one in 2012 and stop whining 24/7.

So true! Most of these guys are ostentatious! Therefore, they only attract gold diggers who conceal their motives and before you can say "jack" they have fallen in love with a gold digger, and sooner or later, a gold digger does what she does best! Then the guy screams blue murder, but then it can all be traced to his lack of commonsense. Pathetic!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Chnges(m): 7:04pm On Jan 28, 2012
<wakes up from sleep, Fart on thread, with a sigh of relief rush to the door 4 fwesh air>
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Tosinville(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2012
^do u eat bread & beans daily?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

So true! Most of these guys are ostentatious! Therefore, they only attract gold diggers who conceal their motives and before you can say "jack" they have fallen in love with a gold digger, and sooner or later, a gold digger does what she does best! Then the guy screams blue murder, but then it can all be traced to his lack of commonsense. Pathetic!
I have the the right to be pompous with my cash, I am not enticing any gold diggers or silver diggers. 90% of Nigerian women are selfish,stop being woman wrapper and say the reality even some goes to the extent of Juju in digging their gold from men
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2012
Mumu
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Chnges(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2012
Tosinville:

^do u eat bread & beans daily?
uuuummmmmm! *thinking*
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 7:25pm On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

I have the the right to be pompous with my cash, I am not enticing any gold diggers or silver diggers. 90% of Nigerian women are selfish,stop being woman wrapper and say the reality even some goes to the extent of Juju in digging their gold from men
The smart ones are NEVER pompous with cash! The reality is that commonsense saves you from unnecessary heart aches that result from your superfluous show of wealth! When you flash your wealth, what kind of crowd are you expecting to pull? Bro, you'll pull gold diggers in their droves, even the ones willing to use juju on you!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 7:26pm On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

well dats d price u av to pay for flashin wealth in 21st century  If u leave honey open u only attract bees. And just prqy dey dnt leave u empty handed.
~Killz~:

truss me some gals can sniff wealth frm a million miles away. No mata hw hard u try to conceal it but to no avail.

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Mynd44: 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
Interesting
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by born2boink(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2012
~Killz~:

The smart ones are NEVER pompous with cash! The reality is that commonsense saves you from unnecessary heart aches that result from your superfluous show of wealth! When you flash your wealth, what kind of crowd are you expecting to pull? Bro, you'll pull gold diggers in their droves, even the ones willing to use juju on you!
it has happened to me before when I made a lot of cash, I never wooed anyone but they come my way,entered my life,eat my cash and walked away and I do not think their is anything wrong wearing the best of everything once you make money,doing fashionable hair style, using big phones and jeweleries, does that give room for Gold digger to appear?
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2012
You guys are just bashing the op on wat most of u know is mostly true, and 80 percent of something is a really large amount. Just see how many girls are expecting valentines gifts from their bfs and don't want to give anything in return, Afterall it's two of us that are in the relationship, And it goes on to other things, So if u benefiting from me in a "symbiotic" relationship, wat am I benefiting from you, Otherwise u want to be parasiting on me, THANK GOD I DON'T DO SUCH BABES ANYMORE
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2012
bekay911:

well dats d price u av to pay for flashin wealth in 21st century  If u leave honey open u only attract bees. And just prqy dey dnt leave u empty handed. truss me some gals can sniff wealth frm a million miles away. No mata hw hard u try to conceal it but to no avail.
A problem is half solved when you know the source of the problem! You can sniff, but if i fail to point out that you are a gold digger then i'm a what? A FOOL!
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Killz3(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28, 2012
born2fuck:

it has happened to me before when I made a lot of cash, I never wooed anyone but they come my way,entered my life,eat my cash and walked away and I do not think their is anything wrong wearing the best of everything once you make money,doing fashionable hair style, using big phones and jeweleries, does that give room for Gold digger to appear?
Coming your way doesnt mean they entered, entering doesnt mean eating your cash! You ALLOWED them do so bro! You were on a roll! You made money and could not handle the excitement! Commonsense! Have you forgotten your thread? Wearing the best of everything on money that cannot be sustained is NOT the way to go! Once you start showing off your wealth, people notice, and you MUST pull the crowd, and that is when your commonsense activates! Commonsense helps you sift out the real from the fake! If you allow your self get carried away, you'll spend yourself so thin! Yes! When you show off your wealth, that gives room for gold diggers to appear. . . You can always make them disappear! Ask yourself where they were when you were a nobody. The fact that they only appeared when you made money was a sign you should NOT have ignored. . .
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2012
@ killz but dats wher d prob is. Guys fail to read d handwritns on d wall and fail to giv such ladies red lights (stop). And are so impatient to to read and see tru dis callibre of gals. Men need ppl hu massage der egos and make dem feel wanted in an extrvagant way. But y cant dis guys just realize d truth or even accept it

Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by Ozioma49(m): 7:58pm On Jan 28, 2012
Enters,sees sexkillz supportn d ladies as usual. Spits on d floor and walks out
Re: Why Are Girls Very Selfish ? by bekay911(f): 8:17pm On Jan 28, 2012
Calls him back, hands him a mop and a sponge and shouts< start cleaning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture) / See What A Lady Posted On Facebook About Her BF That Got People Talking (Photos) / I Cooked This Rubbish This Morning [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.