Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,188 members, 7,974,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:30 PM

My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha (9441 Views)

How I Spent My Cross Over Night With A Girl I Met Just / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:15pm On Aug 04
I met her in a cab as I was returning from Ikeja. I managed to get her phone number before sha alighted. I waited till over 6 hours before contacting her. I had to play along for a while before I did the needful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04
cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04
I no come lagos to come cum.
Take your cheap kpekus away

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by MissKudoswrite(f): 2:18pm On Aug 04
All these gen z grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by DevilsEqual(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04
As much as I don't do office romance, I've principally restricted myself to only seeking out friendships/fvck with only women that are around office settings

Na Suit and formal gown i dey use select woman now, because I dey try avoid Ebina

Outside that setting,u have a high possibility of meeting only struggling greedy ladies

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by hoygift(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04
WAY THE CHAT?

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by timilehin007(m): 2:19pm On Aug 04
That girl fine nah..😁😁...1700 no too much to *cum* for nah

3 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:21pm On Aug 04
hoygift:
WAY THE CHAT?
Refresh. I say make I protect her fave small.

2 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04
timilehin007:
Person wey go block me after I send am. BTW, i go spend extra 6k for to-and-fro tp, plus miscellaneous wey go cost like 10k. That is if she no ghost me after the 1800

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:22pm On Aug 04
DevilsEqual:
We no dey see any screenshots na
Refresh page

3 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by timilehin007(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04
englishmart:
Person wey go block me after I send am. BTW, i go spend extra 6k for to-and-fro tp, plus miscellaneous wey go cost like 10k. That is if she no ghost me after the 1800
normal, na their doings...exactly what I was expecting you to write

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by EreluRoz: 2:27pm On Aug 04
She's stupid to have given her contact to a total stranger in this present time. It's so hard for me to let people into my privacy and I don't understand how these people do it. Anything you wan tell me, say it online if you byforce push further against my wish you'll meet a very strong barricade. Sad thing is they'll never learn from people's stories until it happens to them. Onyiara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04
timilehin007:
normal, na their doings...exactly what I was expecting you to write
No be me go jonse like that. If I need kpekus badly, I fit trek to Obalende with 3000 for pocket. Take 2 bottles of beer, pay 300 for room then Knack her 1500 for the knacking. That is if she fine o. If not na 1k I go spend both for knacking and room. As in 300 for room, 700 for knacking.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04
MissKudoswrite:
Her mate na member of Parliament for New Zealand.

6 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:33pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:
She's stupid to have given her contact to a total stranger in this present time. It's so hard for me to let people into my privacy and I don't understand how these people do it. Anything you wan tell me, say it online if you byforce push further against my wish you'll meet a very strong barricade. Sad thing is they'll never learn from people's stories until it happens to them. Onyiara
How many of them have sense before?

5 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by SMOGnow: 2:44pm On Aug 04
So? Are you just finding out that all women are whor.es ?

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by SMOGnow: 2:44pm On Aug 04
englishmart:
Her mate na member of Parliament for New Zealand.
Shut up abeg. Nigeria is not new Zealand

9 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by SMOGnow: 2:45pm On Aug 04
MissKudoswrite:
leave gen z out of your smelly moutth
Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by SMOGnow: 2:45pm On Aug 04
timilehin007:
She fit fine but her brainlessness makes her ugly

1 Like

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by bantilosha: 2:47pm On Aug 04
englishmart:
I met her in a cab as I was returning from Ikeja. I managed to get her phone number before sha alighted. I waited till over 6 hours before contacting her. I had to play along for a while before I did the needful.
You be man. I admire guys like you. Guys who don't think with their dickss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by bantilosha: 2:48pm On Aug 04
englishmart:
I no come lagos to come cum.
Yake your cheap kpekus away
Exactly bro. I no get chance I for send you like 5k make you take hold body

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by bantilosha: 2:48pm On Aug 04
grin
MissKudoswrite:
SMOGnow:
She fit fine but her brainlessness makes her ugly
for your mind now you get brain
Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by bantilosha: 2:49pm On Aug 04
timilehin007:
he's a principled man abi boy. Who knows
Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by bantilosha: 2:49pm On Aug 04
SMOGnow:
angry
Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:50pm On Aug 04
bantilosha:
Exactly bro. I no get chance I for send you like 5k make you take hold body
grin No worries, bro. You need am pass me.

14 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04
bantilosha:
You be man. I admire guys like you. Guys who don't think with their dickss
Thank you, son.

7 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by DevilsEqual(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04
EreluRoz:

How's she wrong for giving our her contact?

Just dey form Bruce-Lee online

She bleeped up for sure but no dey make am be like say na heaven your boyfriend/male friends dey live

I blame guys that ask for contacts from random ladies sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04
SMOGnow:
Who be this porcupine?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 2:52pm On Aug 04
DevilsEqual:

How's she wrong for giving our her contact?

Just dey form Bruce-Lee online

She bleeped up for sure but no dey make am be like say na heaven your boyfriend/male friends dey live

I blame guys that ask for contacts from random ladies sha.
Maybe you don't buy things from random people.

4 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by DevilsEqual(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04
englishmart:
Maybe you don't buy things from random people.

It's not about you,bro

There's nothing wrong with what u did.

Na that girl dey vex me, see how she dey do like say guys no dey enter her at all

She's blaming the girl for dropping her contact and that's silly to me

3 Likes

Re: My Whatsapp Conversation With A Girl I Met Just Today. Girls Of Nowadays Sha by englishmart(m): 3:08pm On Aug 04
DevilsEqual:

It's not about you,bro

There's nothing wrong with what u did.

Na that girl dey vex me, see how she dey do like say guys no dey enter her at all

She's blaming the girl for dropping her contact and that's silly to me
Sorry, bro. I misconstrued you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Beautiful Gift My Girlfriend Gave Me Today - Photos / Boy And Girl Living Together Without Intimacy? / Do You Like My Profile Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.