Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,427 members, 7,932,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing (45886 Views)

Serious Fight In Rigasa & Bakin Ruwa Kaduna(pics) / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Lawmaker's Cloth Torn After The Fight At The National Assembly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by mabeni(m): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2015
Sammyramirez:
You must be a fool with this your Nursery School Journalism... Rusticated Student of of Nairaland.
Silence is better than #VIOLENCE..Jahbless!
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by armadeo(m): 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Maximus85:
we need confirmation. a friend just called me now to inform me. what is happening.

I will be back for details.

I passed there this morning. I saw people running and I was hesitant to jump out of my car and run for it. I then noticed policemen and soldiers on the road while passers by raised both hands up while walking on.

Heard in the heart of oshodi some thugs were seen walking on the road fully armed.

Elections are here. You vote is you right so is your life.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by rikamann: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2015
HsLBroker:

I'm a carpenter, I'm learning and improving my english, but have passed my message and modify the comment

note the modification below.

Gani should call those touts to order and gej should call gani to order
I am very sorry, thought you are a student or one of these graduates. Please accept my apology

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by lwinprince: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2015
Pls help a brother remain in idol, help click like and confirm www.nigerianidol.com/cliq-idol-video/somtochukwu-nsofor. Pls like it, confirm it and Share too. Thank You
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by neocortex: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2015
Tinubu boys in action!
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by ojnnaco(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
gabriel212:
it is true.
From the reports I gathered from Oshodi, PDP was pasting poster on APC poster in the night of Wednesday and this trigered the APC to teared the PDP poster and that had resulted to what is happening at the moments with the two parties fighting with guns. From what I heard, the PDP guys employed the OPC to guide them while they were removing the APC poster earlier pasted.
place like Enialonbinu, Charity, 7&8 , Brown, cHURCH Street are affected.
[/s] very incorrect. Stop deceiving gullible minds
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Faraidi(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2015
gabriel212:
it is true.
From the reports I gathered from Oshodi, PDP was pasting poster on APC poster in the night of Wednesday and this trigered the APC to teared the PDP poster and that had resulted to what is happening at the moments with the two parties fighting with guns. From what I heard, the PDP guys employed the OPC to guide them while they were removing the APC poster earlier pasted.
place like Enialonbinu, Charity, 7&8 , Brown, cHURCH Street are affected.
SHUT UP LIAR
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=32pt]NIGERIAN SHALL BE GREAT AGAIN
VOTE WISELY
VOTE FOR CHANGE
VOTE NOT FIGHT
NIGERIA SAI BUHARI
APC!!! CHANGE[/size]

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Sodiumdawg: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2015
Why violence in Lagos all of a sudden?

When people voted in Jona in 2011, e no be like dis o.

Why now?
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Generalkorex(m): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
sauceny:

My friend,oshodi is oshodi.
e don reach maryland o
and spreading to costain already.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Don't still understand why people fight cos of election or politics, when there is war or violence. The people u are fighting for, have high means for protecting themselves and their love ones, but YOU, who will protect u? Even the police will try their best and quit so they can protect their family. And YOU and your family will be naked of protection, free to harm.
Please let's be wise, vote and go home straight. Don't start a war or fight u can not fight. Per or Post election violence is stupidity of a highest realm; it's either u die or your love ones die. And politicians, highly protected and living in good health. They give u money, to start a fight, u start it, and it ends with your life or someone close to u. LET'S BE WISE. violence has never has a prominent place in history. Don't be a political puppet just because u are a political animal. Violent can never make u a martyr or a legend. U will only live for a second.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Yehman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
0nyegame:
Pix or
...or u go snap yourself

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
some boys just believe they can die for politicians instead of their country. why Yoruba boys dey fall hands abeg?
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by 0nyegame(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
stigman:

Ur phone no dey snap, go there and take picture for us to see ADAMU
Hw u take no my really name? I dey fear u walahi
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by 0nyegame(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Yehman:

...or u go snap yourself
my fone no get camera i for go snap dem .
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by dammyagboola(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please vote, don't fight. Let us use our sense. Don't allow anybody to use you. This country belong to us all but to be sincere with ourselves is getting worse everyday. We need another set of people with different ideology to try, may be they can get it right. Please vote wisely.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by BinghiNya(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
barcanista:
Say No To Violence... Vote PDP
sharrap mr. Turncoat, you are going to jail in otueke
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Yehman(m): 12:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
0nyegame:
my fone no get camera i for go snap dem .
Okay ooo. Dey snap. One day, u go snap ur head join.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by maestroz: 12:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

Ever since GEJ empowered the opc, this has been the results

We need change [/size]

that's why GEJ is From OTUOKE(OTU MEANS INCOMPETENT IN YORUBA AND OKE MEANS TOP)
simply put (incompetent at the top) grin
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

We need change [/size]

that's why GEJ is From OTUOKE(OTU MEANS INCOMPETENT IN YORUBA AND OKE MEANS TOP)
simply put (incompetent at the top)

4 Likes

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
maestroz:

simply put (incompetent at the top) grin

simply put (incompetent at the top)

Spot on grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by rexandeffect: 1:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
VOTE WISELY, VOTE GEJ

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:
[size=18pt] undecided

We need change [/size]
Ur moniker suits u quite well... you are pretty useless... and more of a goat than you're human....

Violence in oshodi, where was the opc tagged? They were paid to protect the people pasting the posters...

When APC went around tearing up pdp posters and billboards u said nothing neither did we read about it on here.... now like a party of hypocrites, y'aal r screaming blue murder because u read about pdp posters? Dang...

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
krispycash:

Ur moniker suits u quite well... you are pretty useless... and more of a goat than you're human....

Violence in oshodi, where was the opc tagged? They were paid to protect the people pasting the posters...

When APC went around tearing up pdp posters and billboards u said nothing neither did we read about it on here.... now like a party of hypocrites, y'aal r screaming blue murder because u read about pdp posters? Dang...

Ori iya e loburu
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by freshcvv(m): 1:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
barcanista:
Yea, just like PDP went beserk killing everybody on sight in 2011 after "CPC" was declared winner of the Presidential election. grin

Just like PDP president failed to secure the lives or the citizens by allowing them die in the hands of killers who hid under the guise of disenfranchisement.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Temysteve(m): 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dats y we need change, jona must go back to is village by maruwa.........Vote GMB
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
TVTKOKO:
Dem don start
meanwhile,
click like' if u go vote for JONATHAN
50million likes...
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
afuye:
INSHA ALLAH
abokii
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by tonquendo4u(m): 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
I witnessed it. They were even breaking windscreens. Abeg we need soldiers for dis election
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by stigman(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
0nyegame:
Hw u take no my really name? I dey fear u walahi
grin grin
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by femibig(m): 3:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=ozoigbondu post=32013684]Pre election Violence has already been prepuated by agbero boys and they are already planning post election violence this is exactly why soldiers should be deployed for this elections court injunction or no no court injunction APC can and die .......GEJ till 2019[/quote

IGNORAMUS. You don't even know the cause of the fight and your are already taking sides. I was there, your so called GEJ boys started the shooting. They even had his face printed on their vests.
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
uselessgoat:

Ori iya e loburu
Wow... now I understand why some people are cursed... u have no home training... and u are just another DEAD BRAIN...
Re: Serious Fight At Oshodi As I Am Typing by simdam500(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
God please if any of the top presidential candidates doesn't mean positive intention toward my country nigeria...

They should die before election day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patrick Okowa Requests To Borrow Another ₦‎20 Billion (See Request Letter) / Al-jazeera On President Buhari's Speech At UN Assembly / APC Shares Buhari's Favorite Quote, See Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.