Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,302 members, 7,936,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

When Will You Write Your Will? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Will You Write Your Will? (1269 Views)

If You Were Given An Opportunity To Re-write Your Mistake What Would It Be? / How To Write Your First Ebook. / Get Paid $50 Per Article You Write And Submit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Will You Write Your Will? by EmemJU(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2006
Death we know can come @ anytime.
Have u written ur will yet if not when will you? If u have, wat made u do it?
Hey peoples, don't think I'm wishing you death.
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by hotangel2(f): 8:12pm On Sep 03, 2006
I know u are not wishing us death, and i perfectly understand your question.

This is a good question for anyone over the age of 25. At least so i think.

I don't think at my age, im suppose to be thinking of writing a will. Not because i'm too young to die, but because, uhmmm. . . wat do i have? What do i have that will cause commotion amongst my family members? In terms of who takes what?
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by EmemJU(f): 7:15am On Sep 04, 2006
hot-angel, do u really think u hav nothing others would want to fight for?
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by aloib(f): 5:21am On Sep 05, 2006
for now i know i ave thongs and panties, so maybe anyone would want that
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by hotangel2(f): 5:22am On Sep 05, 2006
Im taking my boobs and ass and pretty face to the grave, why would they wanna fight for those?  cheesy lol, J/K

On a serious note, i dont think so.
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by iice(f): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2006
They can have all that i have grin
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2009
@Topic. Interestin.
@hot-angel. Gbam!! cool cheesy
Re: When Will You Write Your Will? by rotee(m): 12:07am On Apr 17, 2009
My believe is that i write my will on a daily basis! Ask me, How? You write a good will when you do all within your capacity with the help of God by giving your children the best of education and imbibe in them the fear of God Almighty. Then they would believe in the dignity of labour, self esteem and love for their fellow human beings.

(1) (Reply)

Do Blind People Dream? I Mean One Born Blind. / Mr. Nigeria 2007 / Want To Remove My Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.