Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,285 members, 7,947,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

Election Close At Hand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Close At Hand (332 Views)

This Railway Project Is Close To President Buhari’s Heart- Ag. Pres. Osinbajo / Restoration At Hand As Mad Man Predicts Biafra Freedom / FCMB Branches Will Close At 1pm Due To The Shortage Of Fuel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Election Close At Hand by Lymosh(f): 9:09am On Mar 26, 2015
So i was forced to post this, seeing a large number of commuters at the car park just on my way to work this morning, i would have sworn it was a festive season with the huge number of crowd i saw... the question really is, Where are they all travelling to? How sure are they that where they are travelling to is safer than were they are leaving from? so many questions than answers. Please vote wisely and be security concious bearing in mind that only God protects. God bless Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

(MUST READ) Election 2015: The Only Way To Avoid Trouble On March 28 & April 11 / 5 Good Reasons Why You Should Not Die For Any Politician Because Of Election / My Best Wishes To You All As We Prepare For The Big Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.