Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:37 PM

10 Million Naira Investment - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 10 Million Naira Investment (7561 Views)

15 Million Naira Investment / 7 Million Naira Investment / N2 Million Naira Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by donpy(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hello. I think i jst av to do dis. I embarked on a biz nd i got stuck wit cash.
I have a biz on passenger ferry transport system cutting across 2massive locations.
Land for Jetty on d 2locations ave bin paid for
Waterway have bin cleared
Permit to operate have bin gottn frm d local govt
I ave also gottn a permit from laswa in marina to operate
I paid for 6plots of land by d road side for d main jetty. 2plots for boarding nd waiting at the main jetty and 4plots for car park.

You shld understand or av an idea of wot kind of income from such wen especially wen i say dat d destination from d main jetty is a market of more dan 8million marketers and an estimate of over 1.5million daily market patronizer/buyers.

Market is d 3/4th biggest market in lagos.
I ave bin on it for ova 2yrs nau.
I got stuck wit funds in feb wen i exhausted all i av.
All dat is left to commence nau is an estimate of 5M to buy the 6outboard boat engine and buy 6 fibre glass boats.(all would be insured)

Breakdown of what a partner or investor stands to gain.

Partnership is a limited partnership investor doesnt decide on company,staff rules and regulation.

All dat is left rite now i s d purchase of d boats and dia engines.
I'll buy all d life jackets needed
Evn flyers ave bin paid for alredi.
Commuters currnently spend N300 to dia shops and fro N400 thats N700 to and fro and spend about 1hr 30mins to d market in d morin , ova 3hrs fro.
The water way cuts across dis location and would be conveying commuters at 15mins to fro at N300 to and fro ticket. N200 on to or only fro(single ticket).
Just for u to understnd d current hunger for an alternate, safe means of transport.
Estimated profit after subtracting
Running cost(fuel and logistics), staff salary and insurance using a 26 calendar operational month (sundays) is = 208,000.
30% is N62400monthly for d 10yr partnership plan
40%=N8320omtly for 5yr plan
60%=N12480monthly for 3yrs plan
80%= N166400monthly for 2yrs plan

Note:
*investor gets his/her N5m investment at the end of d partnership period.
*Payment of interest starts after 3months.
*Legal agreement would be signed to seal the partnership deal.

Serious and interested persons shld contact me directly via call or whatsapp on 08166070590 and 09093200039

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Paulokoene: 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
A final yr student in accra n with lots of viable unexploited business ideas dat'll thrive here in accra n nigeria. ll help acclimatize u here in accra n all d selfless assistance assured. Make it big now in accra call:+233542022212.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by jayjayjay0214: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
morason call me on 09051948827 , 08109977194 i have some excellent businesses for you .
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by laczo79(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
There's an on-going project of sharp sand supply of 100 trips at Warri. You only need to invest 2.2M to make 600k in less than 35 working days.I can link you with the site engineers and also help you run the supply. The last LPO document is with me if you need to view it. Call me on 07039848079 or email me at laczo79@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by seunbobo: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Invest in treasury bills and u can make 2.5% on ur investment mo thly. Let me know if u r interested.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by ntuedor(m): 10:50pm On May 23, 2015
@Morason, call me on 07068678594 and WhatsApp to discuss a reliable and stable investment opportunity with you.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by osywhite(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2015
sonnie10:
SoloJah Ltd. is a registered auto part trading company with CAC Nigeria since 2001. (Please verify)

The company imports used auto part from various countries. Head office is in Surulere Lagos Nigeria.

Here is the proposal:

Minimum investment capital is #10M
Turn around duration is 3months
Yield on your investment is 20% of your capital in 3month

Your money would be used to import a container load of used auto part and sold in Lagos. The is little or no risk in the business.

If you have the time and proper travel documentation, you do not have to give anybody your money. You can travel with one of the company's staff to do the business. No cash involved. All payment to the sellers overseas would be by bank transfer. Duration of stay would be about a month all expenses paid by you.

@Sonnie10,
I am interested in this proposal, I have the time to travel, can we discuss offline please. You can send me an email; samdave_2@yahoo.com
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by stevojonimi: 9:12pm On May 27, 2015
Come partner with me in my lAundry business in jos.08185525338
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by afanide: 12:19am On May 30, 2015
morason:
I have 10 million naira in a savings with a bank not because of interes(they pay less than 30k monthly) . A friend just suggested Tressury Bill. Does anybody know their interest and how I will invest in it? Details please.

ARE YOU IN PORT-HARCOURT?

ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING A PROFITABLE BUSINESS LIKE 'IMPORTATION BUSINESS'?

DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THIS BUSINESS?

ARE YOU STILL PAYING EXOBITANT SHIPPING FEE?

HOOK ME UP FOR YOUR personal One-on-One 'Intensive' Training. 50% Discount for all Port-Harcourt Residents.

YOU WANT TO KNOW THE SECERTE KOREAN COMPANY WHERE I GET QUALITY ITEM AT A DIRTY CHEAP PRICES? YOU WANT TO PAY AS LOW AS $5.5/kg FROM KOREA TO NIGERIA AND RECEIVE YOUR ITEMS IN 8DAYS?

DO YOU KNOW YOU CAN SELL YOU IMPORTED GOODS ON KONGA, JUMIA, DEALDEY etc.?

ALL THESE YOU WILL BE THOUGHT AT THE TRAINING. VERY PRACTICAL AND INTENSIVE. Free materials will also be Issued to you at the training.

Here is it
http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

YOU ARE NOT IN PORT-HARCOURT? This is your own Offer..... http://www.smartinternetbiz.pw/nath.htm

Nathaniel
Eliozu, PH
afanide.nathaniel@gmail.com
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by tolexy05(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2016
Invest in feed milling busineSs, 10% ROI. 07030105957
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by oluwaiye2017: 8:49am On Sep 05, 2016
If you have money in a savings account and are reading this article, you’re probably disappointed in the 1% (or so) return you’re getting lately. Surely you can do better than that? The best option available to you is to invest in :
ROSABON TREASURY NOTE >>>>.Are you looking for the best investment plan that would yield great returns? Rosabon Treasury Note – (RTN) is just for you! With this plan, not only are you availed with highly competitive rates, you also get the opportunity to negotiate your interest rate on all deposits above N1,000,000.The RTN is a fixed deposit account that guarantees higher interest rate and a flexible investment plan. This account is for all fund managers and portfolio investors, due to the present economy recession we advise you to place your funds by transferring your investment risks to Rosabon financial services and be very sure of your returns on investments at maturity. Rosabon is a financial company licensed by the central bank of Nigeria to carry out financial services. We have been operating in the past 23years and still waxing strong.
BENEFITS • Attractive interest rates. • Interest rates on Deposits over N1, 000, 000 can be negotiated. • Flexible investment opportunities • Steps to open account

TO OPEN A RTN ACCOUNT, SIMPLY Determine how much you want to deposit (Minimum of N250,000) Choose the Tenor of Your investment Plan (90 days, 180 days or 365 days) Send an email to o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net Call us on these numbers, 0-8***1-0*8***3**5**4**5**0**3 Walk into any of our branches in Lagos and Port Harcourt
We are available on whatapp with the contact above.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 06, 2016
morason:
I have 10 million naira in a savings with a bank not because of interes(they pay less than 30k monthly) . A friend just suggested Tressury Bill. Does anybody know their interest and how I will invest in it? Details please.
I have good business that will bring you good money every month...WhatsApp 08188417481
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Oluwaiye2016: 2:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
In recent times Nigeria has been facing severe economic recession. Oil prices have plummeted, unemployment is on the rise, inflation is soaring, and the Naira has seriously depreciated in value.

Analysts say it will take time to recover from this doom. I agree that it’s tough and rough, but opportunities for building wealth still abound. In 2016, some people will create wealth for themselves notwithstanding. According to Mary Kay Ash, “there are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened”. It is those who make things happen that are likely to thrive in these austere times. I want you to know it’s possible to be “recession-proof,” seeing what is going on around you yet not experiencing any of it personally.
It’s on this note, I present to you ROSABON WIN BIG (RWIN).

Who Will Be Lucky Enough To Win N250,000 In The Next RWIN Monthly Draw?

Let’s see… if I win a whooping N250, 000, what I would do with it? • I could take that weekend trip I have been planning all year long with my friends … • I could go on a shopping spree and “update” my wardrobe… • I could pay for that course I want to take… • I could invest the money… • I could even donate it to charity (not likely), okay maybe a fraction… You probably have a longer list than mine, so let’s get on to how you can make the money!
One unique offering of Rosabon Financial Services is the Rosabon Win-Big Monthly Note – also known as RWIN. RWIN is an account that rewards its customers through a monthly raffle draw with exciting cash prices for 10 lucky winners and a grand prize of N250, 000 . Over 55 customers have left the draw N250,000 richer, who says the next person can’t be you? You too can participate and stand a chance of winning up to N250,000, all you need is to open a RWIN account with Rosabon Financial Services, and place funds for a 30 day period. Every block of N20,000, in your account stands you a chance to WIN BIG in the monthly draw. You could invest as much as 5, 3, 1, 10million or even 200,000 or less. The more you invest, the more chances you have at the raffle draw. Whether you win or not, your principal placement is still yours with annual interest rate of 2%.Now guess what! It is time for another edition of the RWIN monthly draw and its happening live on Saturday 1st Oct 2016, at Rosabon Financial Services office. You are invited to come and experience the rewards of RWIN as another set of 10 lucky winners emerge. To know more about RWIN, simply contact our client service representatives, call 0...8...1..0..8..3..5..4..5..0.3 or o.isaac@rosabon-finance.net for more information.
Note>>>> You can withdraw your money anytime you wish to.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by pakpan89(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Save your money. What if I show you an opportunity you can remove only N62,000 out of your N10m and invest in an business you would only need to work less than 5minutes/day, build a big Plan B business that will fetch you that N10million monthly, in atleast the next 3 years, plus other benefits, doing a simple helping task that takes seconds to complete, like texting, handing over an info card/video cd to somebody to help him better his life and fulfill his dreams. You would agree with me that it takes seconds/a click to do that, anytime, anywhere, on the go, as you go about your normal job/business. No talking, No selling, no time taking, no interference with your current job/business. For instant details, email my signature email. You will rise if you help others to rise. Thank you.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by lizberry1(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
You can invest in Rosabon treasury note and get 15% we give unbeatable interest rate for more enquiry please call me on 0 9 0 5 3 6 0 7 9 8 7 for or visit our website on www.rosabon-finance.net
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by michaellas20(m): 3:54am On Sep 15, 2016
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Basii: 10:30am On Sep 15, 2016
saibuhari:

@Positivechange, 12% of N10M is N1,200,000 only and not N120,000. Check your figure and if you indeed pay 12% ROI monthly, I have funds for you. Contact me via chimanwoke@gmail.com.
Our forex trading strategy can give 4% or 0.8% daily profit risking only 20% or 5% of the investors account balance respectively. Take time to go through our post to know more about us and our trading strategy and call us if you are interested. Call 07086435413.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Basii: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
morason:
Our forex trading strategy can give you 4%(aggressive risk) or 0.8%(conservative risk) daily profit risking only 20% or 5% of the investors account balance. Read our post to know more about us,our experience and our trading strategy and call us he you are interested. Call 07086435413.
Re: 10 Million Naira Investment by Newwoman: 8:03am On May 06, 2017
Hello pls text your phone n umber or email to me. I have a good one for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Financial Guide For The Festive Holiday Season / Can I Transfer Dollars From My Domicilary Account Into My Binance Wallet? / Trading Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.