Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:22 AM

Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court (23460 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Recruitment: Mbu begs Buhari to rehabilitate Police colleges / Detained Badeh begs court for bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by skykenny: 1:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
This Mbu self.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by 9jatatafo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Celebrity Police Mbu is another police breed
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Coolcash1: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
ozoigbondu:
See how APC dey fear my super cop mbu.lf you are silly enough to shoot a police officer protecting you and me then ecpect your head and that of your fellow thugs to roll.APC and their fellow goons can do whatever they like or say anything but mbu is here to stay and his mission is simple-: disband all rigging mechanism put in place and decimate all agbero boys running around in lagos

Mbu for IGP
GEJ till 2019
[/s][i][/i]

What is super about a tyrannt and tout in police uniform. No doubt you share similar attributes with the asinine man...I really hope and pray that the prayers of the plantiff is granted by the court.

He allowed himself to be a stooge of GEJ and Patience...Idi0t!

GMB for president come saturday march 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by galadima77(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
sammieguze:

mbu.... Welcome to the south west where we don't make noise but sue people to court

i so love this.....thanks alot to those who took d idyot to court and to this OP, u made my day.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by sammieguze(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
cirmuell:
I love this grin
galadima77:

i so love this.....thanks alot to those who took d idyot to court and to this OP, u made my day.

grin
cirmuell:
I love this grin
galadima77:

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Ilekeh(f): 1:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
IYANGBALI:
WHY I WEPT YESTERDAY FOR MY DEAR COUNTRY?

• COCACOLA SACKED 800 WORKERS LAST WEEK.
• CARDBURY IS PLANNING TO SACK 700 STAFF
• MTN SACKED 500 WORKERS
• NESTLE TO SACK 600 WORKERS
• IDL SACKED 200 WORKERS
• MOBIL PROPOSE VOLUNTARY RETIREMENT BENEFITS
• NBL SACKED 400 STAFF
• MANUFACTURERS SAID THEY WILL SHUT DOWN FACTORIES BECAUSE OF THE EXCHANGE RATE AND POWER FAILURE
• SACKING OF WORKERS STARTED IN THE BANKING INDUSTRY
• The Nigeria exchange rate is now 225 naira to a Dollar.
• POWER GENERATION HAS DROPPED AGAIN BY 360Mw.

BLACKOUT IS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WHERE IS OUR PRESIDENT?

ANSWER: OUR DEAR PRESIDENT IS BUSY SHARING DOLLARS AND BILLIONS OF NAIRA TO PASTORS, KINGS, POLITICAL ASSOCIATES, MILITANTS AND OTHERS WHILE THE CHILDREN OF AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN POPULACE ARE BEING SACKED FROM WORK.

This is the greatest call of our time! If we don't do it now, no one else will do it for us.

WE NEED CHANGE!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by dgr8truth(m): 2:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Skoopy:

Guy read and understand please before commenting. The prayer is for the court to direct relevant authorities (2nd to 4th defendant) to immediately replace Mr Mbu (PDP super cop).
you thought i did not read and understood before commenting? i actually did read and understood hence my question and conclusion on the prayers.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by focus7: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
So Mbu dey fear sack? I thought they warned he him when he came to Lagos that he should mind how he trek, Lagos is not Port Harcourt or Abuja, but he boasted that he will march Lagosians fire by fire.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Spray(m): 2:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s]

[s]

The presence of mbu makes apc terrified

ode wen u go learn?
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by chidinwachukwu(m): 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hahahahahaha,See all these Ofenmanus,So u people want the court to Sack Mbu but Leave the Certificate Forger,a person that lied about the status of his certificate in Court?.Double Faced fools,as long as Buhari stays then everyone stays,thats the Change u people brought and we love it.what is Good for the. Geese is also good for the Gander.Dancing azonto in swahili.thats the beauty when a Hypocrits Shout change,it comes back and Bites him in the ass.this is just the beginning,i pray that Buhari wins so that we will continue in this Path.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by olaniyanc: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
Mbu got ma back to kill any thug be u apc or pdp dat wants to disrupt the election
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan!

Mbu career is finished. Mbu should and join opc or become area boys. Unprofessional thug.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by espn(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is Lagos.. south west Nigeria.. where common sense speaks clearer..louder and better than force. You were warned.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Ura: 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dreyl:
Mbu you are going back to otuoke with Gej/Pej, atleast you would help them with their luggage.
Click like for GMB/PYO
Abeg, who fit redo this photo now? I need them to add welcome home music for my president and his very own supportive first lady. Together they will go down. grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by hardbody: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
dgr8truth:
The court now has power to sack abi? The prayers of the plaintiff are nothing short of wishful requests.

If any body intends to exert undue advantages, I trust my mbu to do the needful

GEJtill2019

Prayers sought include that Mbu's boss should replace him and this i believe is in order. The court is to determine whether mbu is a fit and proper person to hold that public office given his demeanour. This is a decision the court can take after taking into consideration all the sorrounding circumstances as they affect the man. Don't stand the law on its head.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by aresa: 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
His oga didn't tell him Lagos is not rivers state before sending him to the SW. SW is your last gig

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by castrokins(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
I Dare Say That If Mbu Is Sacked, He'd Join Politics And Ofcourse He'd Do "Bad" Things.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by dgr8truth(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
hardbody:

Prayers sought include that Mbu's boss should replace him and this i believe is in order. The court is to determine whether mbu is a fit and proper person to hold that public office given his demeanour. This is a decision the court can take after taking into consideration all the sorrounding circumstances as they affect the man. Don't stand the law on its head.
They are prayers that are outside the jurisdiction of the court.

Just watch as the court will trash the case.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by wirinet(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:
See how APC dey fear my super cop mbu.lf you are silly enough to shoot a police officer protecting you and me then ecpect your head and that of your fellow thugs to roll.APC and their fellow goons can do whatever they like or say anything but mbu is here to stay and his mission is simple-: disband all rigging mechanism put in place and decimate all agbero boys running around in lagos

Mbu for IGP
GEJ till 2019

Nice advice. What happens if a policeman is silly enough to shoot a civilian going about his lawful duties because of refusal to part with bribe? civilains should organize and Kill 20 policemen in retaliation? I am loving you and Mbu's sense of justice.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by pamcode(m): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
the man don fear ni sha grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Win95: 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Now i know people don't read, pls let's read the post before commenting, it is annoying when i see people reply based on the headlines alone
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by ollyruffy: 6:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mbu never see anything, he thinks he is still in Rivers State.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by haffaze777(m): 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
just as man city fail to retain their premiership title so shall Jonathan fail to retain aso rock sit
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Napoleone(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Mbu for IGP
GEJ till 2019
You must be an educated illiterate! If sentiments have blindfolded you to the wrongs of a police officer turn political bigot then, I see no reason why your comment should be considered as relevant on this thread! Think about this...what if your relative is affected by the reckless statement made by the Mbu (Oloriibu) whose brain has been emptied by personal aggrandisement? LET'S BE OBJECTIVE!!!
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by babestella: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
did the court employ him? Is it constitutional? If it's not, the court can not sack him directly but might recommend his sack which may or may not be obeyed because the case is frivolous and baseless.
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by NemzySeries(m): 2:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis mbu na fool,dsame way he shouts on his kids is dsame way u make noise in public......no wonder hin children dey irresponsible like d man
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by mamajaz(f): 6:20am On Mar 27, 2015
sammieguze:

mbu.... Welcome to the south west where we don't make noise but sue people to court
My person, nigga feels him dey rivers ni, In Ajebotoons voice #Rubbish poem
sammieguze:

sammieguze:

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by sammieguze(m): 6:33am On Mar 27, 2015
mamajaz:
My person, nigga feels him dey rivers ni, In Ajebotoons voice #Rubbish poem My person, nigga feels him dey rivers ni, In Ajebotoons voice #Rubbish poem My person, nigga feels him dey rivers ni, In Ajebotoons voice #Rubbish poem

Lolzzzzz.... O se jare. Said it that lagosians ll soon tame him up. Bad market

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What They Told You About Yahaya Bello Vs The Truth (Video) / Deji Adeyanju: How Running Mates May Decide Presidential Election / Seven-Time Winner Messi Misses Ballon D’or Nomination List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.