Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,284 members, 7,916,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:31 PM

President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today (1157 Views)

Geoffrey Onyeama Hold Talks With Zuma Over Xenophobic Attacks / Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki, & Dogara Hold Talks On 2016 Budget / Akpabio Commissions Four Points By Sheraton Ikot Ekpene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by stam101(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
The heated rivalry between the APC and the PDP in the build up to the 2015 general elections has continued to trigger serious concerns amongst many Nigerians.

However, with news just reaching us indicating that President Goodluck Jonathan will this morning meet with the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) in a move to sign another peace accord, Nigerians might be in line to witness a violence-free election on Saturday, March 28.
The president yesterday, expressed his readiness to meet and sign another peace accord with Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this in a meeting with former head of state, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd); Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar and other members of the National Committee on Peaceful Elections over issues bordering on the 2015 general elections.

According to President Jonathan, his willingness to sign another peace pact further emphasizes his total commitment to a violence-free election on Saturday.

President Jonathan and General Buhari are scheduled to meet at Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel in Abuja this morning, March 26.

Naij.com will keep you posted as more development unfold.

http://www.naij.com/409368-jonathan-set-to-hold-talks-with-buhari-at-the-11th-hour.html

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by ozoigbondu: 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
EEG
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Acekidc4(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2015
Wetin dem wan talk again, saturday go talk na!!
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by kodded(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari and Jonathan:-
Talk, laugh and make merry then go home happy

Their supporters:-
Abuse, fight and kill each other

When will our youths have sense ? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by kay1one2(m): 9:52am On Mar 26, 2015
Whoever wins, a man that doesn't hustle won't make it! Peace is more important than election outcomes.
Gej still remains a smarter candidate though!

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by LieDetector(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai buhari
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by myqel(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
If this is true, then it's a good move for Nigeria cool
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 26, 2015
kay1one2:
Whoever wins, a man that doesn't hustle won't make it! Peace is more important than election outcomes.
Gej still remains a smarter candidate though!
If cluelessness and gullible is your own definition for "smarter" then yes your goodluck jonathan is smarter...

Wakacome

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by transformer2019: 10:03am On Mar 26, 2015
We say no to change
We want transformation
No weapon against transformation shall prosper
May God bless transformers
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
transformer2019:
We say no to change
We want transformation
No weapon against transformation shall prosper
May God bless transformers
If your "transformer" is faulty,won't you "CHANGE" the transformer??we don't want negative transformation,we want change!!!you don't have light in your house to iron your yaba shirts??don't panic,just keep calm

Vote change
Vote buhari
Vote better nigeria..

Wakacome

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by MrPeterson(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2015
Change is imminent
We are tired of your "transformation"
Transformers without power you mean ??
No weapon formed against d liberation of nigeria shall prosper .

Sai buhari
#ihavedecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by giantstrides(m): 10:14am On Mar 26, 2015
you keep signing accords yet still using OPC to destabilize the south west.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Medley(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2015
another peace accord? The same buhari that threatened to back out of the peace accord when AIT was airing a documentary on him.

APC will only accepts the result of the election if they win,in the contrary they will trumpet massive rigging.

considering how they cried fowl when the court case on buhari disqualification was getting hot.

Forgetting that the same court has been favouring them earlier.
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Dreyl(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2015
Lets vote out this clueless government out this coming saturday, lets match/march forward and vote for GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by fyneguy: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2015
I don't understand what ''sign a peace accord'' means. Will Jonathan order the militants, Massobs, and OPC to lay down their weapons?
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by obailala(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
All these peace accords signed by electoral candidates are useless in my opinion. These candidates are not in control of their supporters and wouldnt be able to stop the supporters should they resort to violence.
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by toyecoach(m): 11:34am On Mar 26, 2015
stam101:
The heated rivalry between the APC and the PDP in the build up to the 2015 general elections has continued to trigger serious concerns amongst many Nigerians.

However, with news just reaching us indicating that President Goodluck Jonathan will this morning meet with the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) in a move to sign another peace accord, Nigerians might be in line to witness a violence-free election on Saturday, March 28.
The president yesterday, expressed his readiness to meet and sign another peace accord with Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

He stated this in a meeting with former head of state, Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (rtd); Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar and other members of the National Committee on Peaceful Elections over issues bordering on the 2015 general elections.

According to President Jonathan, his willingness to sign another peace pact further emphasizes his total commitment to a violence-free election on Saturday.

President Jonathan and General Buhari are scheduled to meet at Ladi Kwali Hall of Sheraton Hotel in Abuja this morning, March 26.

Naij.com will keep you posted as more development unfold.

http://www.naij.com/409368-jonathan-set-to-hold-talks-with-buhari-at-the-11th-hour.html
It is not about the candidates bit their overzealous followers. The only gurantee against violence is free and fair process,impartial security agents and orientation of the followers
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by wemmieslim(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Talk is cheap
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari

#Ihavedecided!!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Slynonny(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ equally tell Mallam Buhari to control his fellow mallams when INEC proclaims your victory at the polls.
My guy abeg help me call that Mallam that is passing by.
Mallam Buhari someone is calling you.
Mallam Buhari shey u get am for polish ba?
Yoo wah i get am flenti flenti.
Oya polish my shoes am late for work.
Oga kawo kwudi.
I'll pay you once your done.
Kai Oga me i no understand that english fa,u pay me i polish shoe.
Mr Man are you daft or what?
Kai oga make i no call me for draft i no sabi play draft.
Illiteracy is a disease.
Pls Mallam Buhari go back to School.
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
If cluelessness and gullible is your own definition for "smarter" then yes your goodluck jonathan is smarter...

Wakacome
Lmao

Tell him o

smart ko,smart ni undecided
Re: President Jonathan Set To Hold Talks With Buhari At Sheraton Hotels Today by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
kitnah:

Lmao

Tell him o

smart ko,smart ni undecided
grin grin no mind am..

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations!!! General Mohammadu Buhari... / Nigerian Petroleum Minister, Alison Madueke Flees Nigeria Ahead Of May 29th Pres / Nollywood Actress Ebube Nwagbo Hanging Out With Messi & Fabregas In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.