Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,654 members, 7,951,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

VOTE APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VOTE APC (737 Views)

Your Opinion, Will You Vote APC Or PDP In 2019 / I Condemn The Statement Of Oba Akinolu.....but I Will Still Vote APC / Buhari Urges Supporter To Vote APC Governorship And House Of Assembly Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VOTE APC by Nobody: 9:40am On Mar 26, 2015
UP APC...

2 Likes

Re: VOTE APC by Acekidc4(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2015
Let be Book space!!
Re: VOTE APC by AAlozie(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Chai! English in trouble!
Re: VOTE APC by kodded(m): 9:45am On Mar 26, 2015
like buhari like supporter
Chai RIP english
cry embarassed
Re: VOTE APC by ascaris(m): 9:47am On Mar 26, 2015
PDP's supporters always collect money to support them while APC's supporters are trouble loving people!
PDP'ssupporters love MONEY
APC's supporters love TROUBLE
Re: VOTE APC by menix(m): 9:49am On Mar 26, 2015
When u see them wiv forged credentials, u will know...

Lik Buhari Lik OP...
Dont worry he will 'wins' d election in sambisa...
Re: VOTE APC by myqel(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2015
OP yaff murder English angry angry angry Rip Mr.English cry cry cry

#Like Buhari, like supporters
Re: VOTE APC by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
The future of this country lies on our decision on saturday

Vote wisely
Vote for Change
Vote GMB/PYO
Re: VOTE APC by watered(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
OP better correct your title else if the owners of English language decides to trail you, you 'll be in soup.

And this kind of fellow will mock PEJ.
Re: VOTE APC by tiptopy03(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2015
They are GMB followers, Tinubu's disciples. They have Oluwole's Certificate and at the same time they want their voice to be heard. It would have been better you express yourself in Yoruba...
Re: VOTE APC by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2015
watered:
OP better correct your title else if the owners of English language decides to trail you, you 'll be in soup.

And this kind of fellow will mock PEJ.
mind you..am not owner of this account.
Re: VOTE APC by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2015
AAlozie:
am not the owner of this account.
Re: VOTE APC by watered(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
eyitayojazz:
mind you..am not owner of this account.
the more you are corrected the more the mistakes. Abeg write in your mother tongue.
Re: VOTE APC by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 26, 2015
tiptopy03:
They are GMB followers, Tinubu's disciples. They have Oluwole's Certificate and at the same time they want their voice to be heard. It would have been better you express yourself in Yoruba...
wetin cum be una own..na me post the topic the owner no dey around .
Re: VOTE APC by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2015
AAlozie:
whch english am the one that post ths topic,if my oga cum nw.he go deal with me..at least i try nah,am nt the owner of ths acount.
Re: VOTE APC by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
tiptopy03:
wetin be ur own .i try small even if i no go skul..my oga go vex for wetin i post for him acount.wahalai.

(1) (Reply)

Final Election Message To Nigerians - Cramjones / Photo: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You / Curfew In Ph From 7pm To 6am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.