Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,992 members, 7,949,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC (1018 Views)

5 Categories Of Nigerians That Are Happy Buhari Is Back / The Call That Floored The Usa , And Gives Life To Nigerians! (gej)pic. / Nigerians Are Happy With Power Supply - GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by aresa: 1:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
What can I say. Smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Really? Sometimes I wonder who the 'Nigerians' are! A bi no be we be Nigerians again ni?

*modified. I think it's an old news sha. Just saw PHCN. All the same, I can't remember being happy with power supply in the recent years.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ's thinking faculty is dwindling by the day. This cements the fact that mr man in hat is CLUELESS!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by aresa: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2015
Funny enough, this is the same lie he peddled to the world on CNN. What a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by Dyt(f): 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Areas pls stop looking for cheap points OK

Ppl have decided, u don't need this to score more cheap points for us the CHANGE AGENTS

This old dammit
angry angry
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by aresa: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
Dyt:

Ppl have decided, u don't need this to score more cheap points for us the CHANGE AGENTS

This old dammit
angry angry
[/s]

Unintelligent TaNOiD s bore me

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dyt:

This old dammit
angry angry
Please stop crying,the question is did your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan say this or not??the answer is YES!!!!so now go and sin no moreangry

Wakacome

1 Like

Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by Dyt(f): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Unintelligent TaNOiD s bore me

wakacome:
Please stop crying,the question is did your clueless boss called goodluck jonathan say this or not??the answer is YES!!!!so now go and sin no moreangry
Wakacome

What a pity
U both inner eyes are blind to see
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by aresa: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Dyt:

What a pity
U both inner eyes are blind to see

We are not blind, we just can not see through the darkness the Crooked, incompetent, corrupt and worthless Jonathan and his PDP saddled Nigerians with.
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by Gh0stFreak: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
if you guys aint happy with the power situation,i am
because here in ojo,where i'm schooling,we experience power for bout 15/24. hours daily.

na only those people wey dey festac dey suffer.
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by steppin: 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
Here in my area, we are okay with our power supply.
Those who support transformation and believe it, are happy with the power supply.
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by omenka(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Terrible. This man is really having a voyage of delusion.
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by emiye(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
aresa:

We are not blind, we just can not see through the darkness the Crooked, incompetent, corrupt and worthless Jonathan and his PDP saddled Nigerians with.
I see friendly fire o
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by PassingShot(m): 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
I have given up on GEJ. His cluelessness and idiocy knows no bounds.

I might give up on Nigeria should this man be allowed to rig his way back.

This deserves a front page slot.
Re: Nigerians. Are Happy With Power Supply. GEJ. PIC by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
And again the fedora hat man is drunk

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Ogun By Over 100,000 Votes / Breaking News..inec Gives Press Conference On Results So Far. / Buahri Overtakes Jonathan By 250,000 Votes In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.