Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,686 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 AM

First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration (2299 Views)

Michelle Obama Wants To Divorce Barack Obama - National Enquirer / Pictures From Barack Obama 2013 Presidential Inauguration / President Barack Obama's Daughters at the Inauguration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2009
I love it, I love it , I love it!!!

This is how she should have been decked all along. She is formal, she is warm and she is prominent. Nice dress, Great job!

Now, wassup with Jill Biden in that dress and the boots? She attempted a "Puss in the Boot" but turned out more looking like something in the red light district. grin grin

The First Lady must keep up this style, she won my heart today. Serious grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2009
Made her look like a size 12

should have been a bit fitted and Royal Blue would have been nice.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2009
Of course Darling, they wanted to match a close image to your Royal Sexiness but grin they missed. She does look wide but great hips and legs.

No woman compares to you sweetie . . .mmmuuuaah!! grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2009
Still drunk from the Georgians For Obama parties abi? tongue
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by osisi2(f): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2009
The firs lady looked as gracious as always
What a classy woman!
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:19pm On Jan 20, 2009
Still intoxicated with your love potion. . .   wink

Do you think Royal Blue would have looked as decent as the color on her now?
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:22pm On Jan 20, 2009
Still intoxicated with your love potion. . .   wink

Do you think Royal Blue would have looked as decent as the color on her now?
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by blacksta(m): 11:23pm On Jan 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

Made her look like a size 12

should have been a bit fitted and Royal Blue would have been nice.

what wrong with what mrs obama was wearing  fine Gold dress Please go find your a sit and while u at it  tend  to the mad people you have in Government.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:24pm On Jan 20, 2009
My favorite dress is still that purple one she wore for one of the debates i believe. Wish she went down that route although this one is still way better than the dress for when he won the election.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:25pm On Jan 20, 2009
Osisi,

She has grcaeful figure but her stylists have done a poor job in past.  I wonder if they got fired  .  grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:27pm On Jan 20, 2009
blacksta, the day the Queen allows a negro to even guard her gate talkless of actually entering, then get back to me

Leave the discussions of American events to the rest of us.  sho ti gbo
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2009
Yes at the town hall debate, I agree.  The red and black shimmy in Denver was not it.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2009

See. Didnt help her figure. she's at the very least a size 6-8. This made her look 12-14.  undecided
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by Hauwa1: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
i love the dress real good. she is like moi i hate those thing you wear to cover you leg during cold what is the name sef grin

leaving her legs bare and maybe hairy like me too  grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2009
lmao!!  I will love to see a King Wazabanga living in the Buckingham Palace as the King of Great Britain and her dominions.  What a day it would be, lmao!  grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:33pm On Jan 20, 2009
Is it possible she is wearing life vest underneath?
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by debosky(m): 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

See. Didnt help her figure. she's at the very least a size 6-8. This made her look 12-14.  undecided

If she's truly a size 6-8 who cares if it makes her look bigger?

No be the reality be the imporrant thing?  

Women sha, they must have issues with everything. When you are small but look big, problem - big but look small, another problem?  grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
negro karmamod is not single. grin Leave her alone.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2009
lmao, Debo.  You are bold.  Let me dodge my skull from flying objects. . .
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2009
David I hear you. grin I thought Karmamod has an independent mind that speaks for itself. Or did I miss something?
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2009
Yeah you missed reality. grin

the chic is happily hitched. Leave her in peace.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by osisi2(f): 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2009
Michelle looked fine
every commentator said so and I wholeheartedly agree
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
I dont go by hearsays and thir hand information.  I rely on the origin.  You are third hand info.  I am welcome in her circle anytime.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2009
debosky:

If she's truly a size 6-8 who cares if it makes her look bigger?

Um no wo0man strives to look bigger than she really is. Indfact the fight is to dress in a way to look thinner/slimmer than you really are

and yes we get it this discussion is all trivial, whatever.
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2009
I got hitched eh? How was my wedding? tongue

I hope my gown didnt make me look fat grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by osisi2(f): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
abeg karma,the weather was cold and she had to stand outside for hours.
That is not a time to wear slim fit.
You need as much padded clothing as you can.
size 6,size 14,the woman looked magnificient!

didn't you see jill Biden shivering down Pennsylvania Avenue ?
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by Pepeye(f): 11:49pm On Jan 20, 2009
Not all of us got issues with her dressing

Conservative look and power dressing is all she needs.  .  .

And she isn’t doing that badly in that direction

Actually she really doesn’t need to be dressing to the nines always
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2009
The stockings made her look like she has artificial legs 

Heather Mills l'omo tongue
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
KarmaMod:

I got hitched eh? How was my wedding? tongue

I hope my gown didnt make me look fat grin

"fat" in the right places . . .  wink

negro you don hear from the horses mouth so? abeg leave my woman alone.  grin
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by NegroNtns(m): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2009
. . .unless you are pregnant by a non-existing husband.   grin  Don't worry dear, you are the Best!
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by osisi2(f): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2009
abeg they should end this thing let Barack go indoors
I don't want him to catch a cold jo
Re: First Lady Michelle's Image At Inauguration by KarmaMod(f): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2009
abeg karma,the weather was cold and she had to stand outside for hours.
That is not a time to wear slim fit.
You need as much padded clothing as you can.
size 6,size 14,the woman looked magnificient!

didn't you see jill Biden shivering down Pennsylvania  Avenue ?

Lmao9 osisi, Jill wasnt shivering from cold, she's shivering from the aftermath of the koboko that Joe gave her last night for her foolish blunder on Oprah  grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

26 Before And After Pictures Of Syria / Meet A Country With Husband As President Wife As Vice President (pix) / Ex-us Vice President Pence Homeless After Leaving Office, Has No Personal House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.