Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:49 AM

Project Management Software PMP/CAPM (free Download) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Project Management Software PMP/CAPM (free Download) (1292 Views)

CAPM Certification / All You Need To Know About The PMP/CAPM Exams And Training / Get A Personal PMP/CAPM Exam Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Project Management Software PMP/CAPM (free Download) by MichaelEffanga(m): 5:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
The average project management training lasts for 4 days but with PMCANVAS, you can get up to 30 days access to our training solution.
It is flexible and you can learn from anywhere at your convenience. (Doesn't require internet access for your training, 100% offline)

It covers the 10 knowledge areas and 5 process groups based on the latest edition of the PMBOK and prepares you towards the PMP/CAPM Exam

After your training, you will get a certificate of completion endorsed by the Chartered Institute Of Management and Leadership, USA

Visit www.thepmcanvas.com and download the software TODAY

Contact me for activation and all your project management questions

(1) (Reply)

I Couldn't Believe This At First. Nigerians Are Really Advancing. I Love This / . / Africa’s Richest Man 'aliko Dangote' Drops Off Top 100 Rich List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.