Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,404 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State (1512 Views)

Notorious Cult Leader Killed In Owo, Ondo State (Graphic Photo) / Travelers Stranded Along Lagos-Ore Road Following Robbery Attack (Photos) / Serious Robbery In Owo Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by quadbal(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
there is a robbery attack in progress in owo, ondo state ..
......... details later
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by nicerichard05: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by Holla911(m): 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
you dey wait make the girl wey break the news detail information so you go fit take the credit ba ? and for your info na ONDO owo dey. get your facts right before you copy and paste. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by niceguy7(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by Elebiju: 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
niceguy7:
Armed robbers just finished their operation in owo town, ondo state....they robbed 4 banks at a time..around few mins to five. God i bless you for saving the life of me and my family.
where are u in Owo precisely? It was bloody here at fasawe, I was close to the police station at otapete where they killed several policemen.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by niceguy7(m): 7:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elebiju:
where are u in Owo precisely? It was bloody here at fasawe, I was close to the police station at otapete where they killed several policemen.
Iselu street, o boy those people rubbed successfully 4 banks and escaped...soldiers came late and started shooting sporadically.
Buh it was medicine after death. Lol.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by Elebiju: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
niceguy7:

Iselu street, o boy those people rubbed successfully 4 banks and escaped...soldiers came late and started shooting sporadically.
Buh it was medicine after death. Lol.
I learnt it was bloody at ekungba and those areas, they killed some policemen at otapete. The soldiers faced them at the roundabout by AP junction, I was in the bush around aramco and I saw them shooting sparodically with chants of allahuakbar.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by niceguy7(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=Elebiju post=32035628]I learnt it was bloody at ekungba and those areas, they killed some policemen at otapete. The soldiers faced them at the roundabout by AP junction, I was in the bush around aramco and I saw them shooting sparodically with chants of allahuakbar.[/quote
Dnt knw abt that shaa.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by niceguy7(m): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elebiju:
I learnt it was bloody at ekungba and those areas, they killed some policemen at otapete. The soldiers faced them at the roundabout by AP junction, I was in the bush around aramco and I saw them shooting sparodically with chants of allahuakbar.
Dnt knw abt that tho.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by PapiWata: 8:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
Elebiju:
I learnt it was bloody at ekungba and those areas, they killed some policemen at otapete. The soldiers faced them at the roundabout by AP junction, I was in the bush around aramco and [size=19pt]I saw them shooting sparodically with chants of allahuakbar.[/size]

If your observation is accurate, it could be that Boko Hari has sent his terror gang to the SOUTH of Nigeria, to prepare the minds of those who live there, for the slavery they will endure if they allow Buhari to be rigged into power.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by Elebiju: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
PapiWata:

If your observation is accurate, it could be that Boko Hari has sent his terror gang to the SOUTH of Nigeria, to prepare the minds of those who live there, for the slavery they will endure if they allow Buhari to be rigged into power.
*latest news* The soldiers killed 8 members of the gang along Benin road.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by Elebiju: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
PapiWata:

And do you think the rubbish you spewed here will deter me from voting for change? Try harder bro.
Re: Robbery Attack In Progress In Owo, Ogun State by quadbal(m): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
victims

(1) (Reply)

My Weird Experience In A Bus Today / 10 Countries Who Have The Highest Murder Rates / PHOTO!!! Two Motor Boys Fall Down From Trailer At Ketu One Dies Instantly!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.