Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,607 members, 7,979,045 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:03 PM

What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) (8681 Views)

Saraki Claims He Borrowed N5b From Dangote To Fund Buhari's Election - Sahara R. / How Dambazzau Stole And Spent NNPC Money - Sahara Reporters / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
what did osun people expect?,after all he only promised them ona baba ona cheesy

lols.. Ònà bàbá ónà, high way to heaven.. There eyes still never clear till now!

2 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by gratiaeo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
eightsin:
Lol. To find a drummer tall enough to play it got me laughing
Enjoy your Aregbesola change

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 8:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:

Govt school uniforms that went to Aregbe's wife and was later resold at a profit to students

Thats the deputy governor, not his wife!
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 9:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

He's demolished a historic skull becuz of sale for d shoprite
Ooooh,didn't know... Osogbo,Ejigbo,Ile-Ife or where is it located?
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
Johnnyessence:
see u can win here Cos' d omoluabi hasn't start their comment hmmmm d opon IMO u raised is been recognized all over d world .UNESCO recognized opon IMO ,so many awards was giving to ogbeni on d creation of opon IMO (table of knowledge).see in Osun state APC is winning 70% votes against clueless Gej of PDP gaining 30% votes.
Bros abeg shut up
Opon game that I played pes 2015(multiplayer) using ppsspp with a friend that has a brother that was given today

Bros expect u rig
In Osun today u might win but bet it with me
PDP won't get less Dan 40%

6 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=siraj1402 post=32037030][/quote]
Man gat no point
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

Ooooh,didn't know... Osogbo,Ejigbo,Ile-Ife or where is it located?
No shop rite yet in Osun DAT I knw of but my dad was there wen money was allocated for d demolition of d school
And itz meant for shop rite

3 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:
No shop rite yet in Osun DAT I knw of but my dad was there wen money was allocated for d demolition of d school
And itz meant for shop rite
Interesting! I look around and pity the indigenes not because of poverty but because of how stubborn and strong-hearted they are in the belief that ogbeni is a messiah.. Infact they see no wrong

3 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

Interesting! I look around and pity the indigenes not because of poverty but because of how stubborn and strong-hearted they are in the belief that ogbeni is a messiah.. Infact they see no wrong
Iilliterates loved him
Just DAT d educated don't do enough
Dey won't vote
My mother alone have up to 3 to 5 siblings he can influence
If all educated can work APC will die lyk dey killed akande regime

2 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

I'm also from Osun oya tell me
D parks?
D abere roundabout osbc keep showing?
I dey wait
My broda, seems like you stay in osogbo.. You school in uniosun also?
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by eightsin(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
gratiaeo:

Enjoy your Aregbesola change

We will dance to the beat of the drum when we finally find the drummer.

3 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 9:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

Iilliterates loved him
Just DAT d educated don't do enough
Dey won't vote
My mother alone have up to 3 to 5 siblings he can influence
If all educated can work APC will die lyk dey killed akande regime
My exact thoughts, the man is a clever politician.. He understands that the uneducated constitutes majority of the voters population and hence bounced on them with his crafty lies..

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

My broda, seems like you stay in osogbo.. You school in uniosun also?
I stay in ede owode ede
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

I stay in ede owode ede
Okay bro.. School in uniosun(oshogbo campus)!
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

My exact thoughts, the man is a clever politician.. He understands that the uneducated constitutes majority of the voters population and hence bounced on them with his crafty lies..
If d educated stand against him lyk dey did against akande I don't know what aregbe is using oo
All they do is complain
But this tym things we change hw well I don't know

Here in owode ede my mum will deliver 80 votes been d head of woman association in our zone mostly workers., she is in. Oke ila our home town to do her part
. If all educated can do this I swear pdp will clinch osun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by temitemi1(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
You are too much grin grin grin grin
GBTYO:
FAIL Construction projects

AregeRascal served 8yrs as commisioner of Works under Ebola B.A.T's administration as Lagos governor.

One of many quack projects embarked by Odenni himself as commisioner of works is the so called dualization of Opebi-Allen and Ogba Rds. These projects confirmed that aregberascal can never be a trained engineer as he used to claim until Omisore exposed the part time babalawo as a mere apprentice refrigerator repair man. Aregbe has since dropped the tittle Engineer after COREN wrote him officially to stop disgracing their profession.

But that hasn't stopped Rauf from undertaking construction projects on his own in Osun where he currently enjoys immunity to do silly stuffs.

The image above is another aregbe FAIL project of a school building that was schelduled to be commisioned a day before it's collapse.

Aregbe blamed PDP as usual for the collapsed building.

5 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 10:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

If d educated stand against him lyk dey did against akande I don't know what aregbe is using oo
All they do is complain
But this tym things we change hw well I don't know

Here in owode ede my mum will deliver 80 votes been d head of woman association in our zone mostly workers., she is in. Oke ila our home town to do her part
. If all educated can do this I swear pdp will clinch osun
Yes o, all they do is complain but take no action.. Same way, i and my friends mobilized ourselves during the guber polls because if one person can win over 20 votes, that same 20 will win 400votes.. The number keeps increasing from there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

Yes o, all they do is complain but take no action.. Same way, i and my friends mobilized ourselves during the guber polls because if one person can win over 20 votes, that same 20 will win 400votes.. The number keeps increasing from there!
That's Y grassroots support wins the election

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by HzRF(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nimblemind:

Thats the deputy governor, not his wife!
Aregbe wife was the sole contractor f the uniform

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:
That's Y grassroots support wins the election
Confam!

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nimblemind(m): 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
HzRF:

Aregbe wife was the sole contractor f the uniform
Same way his son (kabiru) was the contractor of Òpón ìmò.. That chinco scam!

4 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Compliance(m): 10:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
GBTYO:
shoprite osogbo

not a goverment project but a privatrely owned franchise owned by the field marshal agbereo frog master, eBola Thiefnibu.

Shopprite stands as the singular private venture that Rauf has successfully wooed to Osun.

Odenni was able to do this by demolishing and relocating a govt secondary school to accomodate shopprite which did not pay a dime for the land.

Ole...scammer....there is no shop rite in osogbo where I live.
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Trut(m): 3:43am On Mar 27, 2015
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2015
Malctunji you no dey tire to dey ban?

ram

1 Like

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by siraj1402(m): 10:08am On Mar 28, 2015
siraj1402:
I'm from Osun and I know you are blind. If this is all you can see in Osun,then you can go and die.
If I said you are blind I have my points.

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by siraj1402(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2015
siraj1402:
If I said you are blind I have my points.
More

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by siraj1402(m): 10:15am On Mar 28, 2015
GBTYO:
FAIL Construction projects

AregeRascal served 8yrs as commisioner of Works under Ebola B.A.T's administration as Lagos governor.

One of many quack projects embarked by Odenni himself as commisioner of works is the so called dualization of Opebi-Allen and Ogba Rds. These projects confirmed that aregberascal can never be a trained engineer as he used to claim until Omisore exposed the part time babalawo as a mere apprentice refrigerator repair man. Aregbe has since dropped the tittle Engineer after COREN wrote him officially to stop disgracing their profession.

But that hasn't stopped Rauf from undertaking construction projects on his own in Osun where he currently enjoys immunity to do silly stuffs.

The image above is another aregbe FAIL project of a school building that was schelduled to be commisioned a day before it's collapse.

Aregbe blamed PDP as usual for the collapsed building.
Jonathan commissioned a cracked bridge and no one blame him.Things like this are born to happen sometimes and that does not means a failure for the government but something might be wrong. When you see something bad always balance it with the good once.

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by infostreamngr: 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Nigeria's Most Controversial Show, The angry citizen, takes on Nigeria's most controversial election! Babaniyen and Slimm take on the PDP and APC, Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan - and battle it out for peoples votes, also they discuss about other political parties.

Babaniyen say the cost of living is too high and there no point voting for the present government.

Slimm wants Nigeria to have her first female president.

Nigeria's elections have been postponed to the 28th March after problems with security and distribution of voters cards. one will wonder if the 3 weeks actually worth the postponement,we look at the politricks this politician are using,looking at why there is no enough fuel despite the reduction on the price of P.M.S, the devaluation of the Naira.

"If the drink is dark and it doesn't taste like coke - the content in this drink and show have been MIXED! Go and get the Producer!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHj3ZkfvG_o
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by MCMLXXVI(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
SirShymexx:
An historical monument showcasing real Yoruba culture, straight from the home of all Yorubas.

God bless the man for keeping the rich Yoruba culture/history/tradition alive. cool

LOL.
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by hucienda: 8:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
... and it all unravelled under a year?

From 'achievements' to bankruptcy.

This thread sure is funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by sherrylo: 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
siraj1402:
I'm from Osun and I know you are blind. If this is all you can see in Osun,then you can go and die.

Instead of the FOOL to worry about SE he's here killing himself over Aregbe matter
Re: What Aregberascal Borrowed And Spent Osun's Future On (pics) by DrinkWater10: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2016
talktimi:
By highchiefpee

Na lg dey suffer pass for this aregbe regime nothing dey. Reach us out of. The allocation way fg dey send na last year august allocation reach councils last for osun state even before the august na -6M OR - 3M LGSDEY Receive frm aregbe meaning na lg go owe state 6m na chams dey pay our salary for osogbo infact some lg dey collect 2million for a whole. Month as allocation imagine that ,na aregbe make me hate apc I can't imagine make apc dey run d whole naija. D way aregbe. Dey run osun it will be disastrous we don enter 1 chance for osun ni ipinle osun mugu niwa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Autonomy Of Local Governments In Nigeria: A Notion In Need Of Reiteration / meth: NDLEA Sets Up Task Force To Dismantle Cartel Behind Meth / 2023: Why Nigerians Should Not Trust PDP With Power Again - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.