Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,900 members, 7,935,860 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba (1526 Views)

7 Sure Fire Ways Of Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Ladies Only!!! / These Pre-wedding Photos Will Make You Want To Fall In Love. / Fast Track Lane To Getting Your Ex-boyfriend Back. Guys Confirm This For Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by RonCollins: 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2015
Is it possible to get someone to fall in love with you again? Anyone who is still crazy about their ex is bound to ask this question. The answer is yes. If someone loved you once, there's an incredibly good chance they could fall back in love with you all over again. If you are determined to get a second chance with the person you love, there's just a few crucial steps you need to be taking right now.

In order to get someone to fall in love with you again, you have to respect what they need at the moment. Human nature is to fight back against something that we don't want. Hence the reason you're likely trying to convince your ex to take you back by sending them long letters, calling them repeatedly or outright begging them to love you again. Doing any of these things is disastrous. Instead, you've got to let them go, for now. Tell them you understand that they don't want to be with you right now and disappear for awhile. They're not going to forget about you overnight. What's more likely to happen is they'll miss you like crazy.

Giving the person you love space is instrumental to rebuilding the relationship. Not only does it show them that you understand what they feel but it also demonstrates that you're not desperate. Desperate people are not attractive, in the least. During your time apart from your ex, work on improving yourself. This is also another very important step if you want to get someone to fall in love with you again. Become the best version of you that you possibly can. You need to knock their socks off when you two meet up again, so work on improving not only your appearance, but your attitude and outlook too. As soon as a couple of weeks pass by, you're sure to hear from your ex again. Keep the conversation light, let them see you're doing fine without them and before you know it, they'll start falling in love with you all over again.

Your words and actions in the days and weeks following a break up can impact any chance you have of ever getting back together with your ex. For more tips on what you can do to ensure you'll get another chance, watch this Informative Video!

[size=30pt]Here's a video to help you[/size]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRT7EUV-c48

How To Seduce My Ex Girlfriend
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by ronald4lif(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
Who wants their ex back.
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you were so smart in the first place, why did you allow them become an ex?
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by falconey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 26, 2015
SPLENDID!
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by falconey(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:
Who wants their ex back.

I ! I will love to bang my salaries out of her punny!!!!
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
I'm not a dog, so i can never go back to my vomits

I'm done with her and there is nothing that can make me go back to her!
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by ronald4lif(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

I ! I will love to bang my salaries out of her punny!!!!

What salaries? You gave her your salaries when two of you were dating.
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by falconey(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

What salaries? You gave her your salaries when two of you were dating.

she was so endowed I have no choice.
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

she was so endowed I have no choice.

You were a good boyfriend if truly you spent your salaries on her. Getting her back shouldn't be much of a problem, if she's move by paper. The only concern is that she might still use her endowment to rip you off more salaries.
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by falconey(m): 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
ronald4lif:

You were a good boyfriend if truly you spent your salaries on her. Getting her back shouldn't be much of a problem, if she's move by paper. The only concern is that she might still use her endowment to rip you off more salaries.

no be person wey get salary? I am a student now.
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by gabazin080(m): 9:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

no be person wey get salary? I am a student now.
now I c y she dump ur ass
Re: Get Someone To Fall In Love With You Again - Crucial Steps To Getting Your Ex Ba by falconey(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
gabazin080:
now I c y she dump ur ass

why are you stating the obvious?

(1) (Reply)

PIC: Is This The Nastiest Yogurt In The World? Made Of Female's Natural Flora / What I Saw In My Journey From Genesis To Revelation / Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.